Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 24822
-
06-26-23 12:51 #20067Senior Member

Posts: 350I reached out to her a while back, and she wanted 300 for hh. I know her menu was limited and decided her price was too high for CBJ, and FS.
Originally Posted by MLuke123
[View Original Post]
Her pics look great, and all the reports I've seen say they are accurate. Just asking to much for limited services.
-
06-26-23 11:19 #20066Senior Member

Posts: 1904She looks great. How are her rates, are they reflective of the no GFE.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 10:53 #20065Senior Member

Posts: 171Venus
Anyone have yet to meet up with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/142065238
-
06-26-23 09:08 #20064Senior Member

Posts: 810She is real and safe. She looks exactly like her pictures. She smells great and doesn't show sign of drugs.
Originally Posted by MLuke123
[View Original Post]
The bad is that she isn't GFE and everything is covered. It wasn't mechanical and she tool direction well. I did miss a BBBJ and would love to have DAY but she doesn't allow any of it. Friendly girl too.
Overall if you want some hot eye candy and get off with clean safe fun she is for you.
-
06-26-23 07:47 #20063Senior Member

Posts: 131Katie on EB and Tryst
Anyone had a visit with Katie, the petite gymnast that advertises on EB and Tryst. What a tight body! Love to hear any reports!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...015/7655241002
-
06-26-23 05:40 #20062Senior Member

Posts: 346Tabby
I'm wondering as well, is Tabby still around?
Originally Posted by JustFun2023
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 21:07 #20061Senior Member

Posts: 48Overpriced
That's all I needed to hear. Been on the sidelines for awhile. This isn't the girl to jump back in with. Thanks.
Originally Posted by GTX2099
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 11:24 #20060Senior Member

Posts: 134Southport
Its never the ones on the ads. They usually have 1-or 2 girls there. I've been twice. Last Tuesday they had black girl from the Dominican republic, thick with a big ass, but she said it was her last day. Another one was supposed to come in on Wednesday. Price was $.
Originally Posted by indylad
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 11:08 #20059Senior Member

Posts: 290Hotel Latinas?
I see the Hotel Latinas advertise frequently, but have never visited. Thinking about a visit now. Are the pictures they post "true"?
-
06-25-23 09:45 #20058Senior Member

Posts: 239Red
I agree that she is very rude when communicating, but I believe that it is her loser bf / handler that we are actually talking to. I've had several sessions with her and she is a very sweet girl with an open menu. I'm almost positive that her pos bf sets all her appointments and is the one being rude to people. She comes off as very nice and giving in her sessions, although she definitely isn't the sharpest crayon in the box and I suspect her handler is taking advantage of that. All in all she is worth seeing if you can get through the initial bs.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 07:30 #20057Senior Member

Posts: 71Sicilian
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...m/918318533479#text=SEXY%20 SICILIAN%20 wanting,32%20 years%20 old.
Saw the Sexy Sicilian incall. She's cool, looks like her pics, has a little belly but nice boobs and a tight pussy with meaty lips which I love. Head game is outstanding, really responsive to DATY. Hung out for a while after, she's only been here 3 weeks. Will definitely see her again.
-
06-24-23 23:32 #20056Senior Member

Posts: 171Crazy redhead
Tried connecting with this girl. She is a down right narcissist young snot who was nothing but straight up rude right out the gate. Don't know about why'all but part of the attraction for me is someone who has class and can be respectful. Steer clear of this one. Can't imagine what it would be like actually meeting up with her and all the crap you'd likely have to put up with. She has two numbers.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141844139
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/722547959050
-
06-24-23 18:28 #20055Senior Member

Posts: 106Di
Made an appointment with DI girl last week. Got to the hotel and texted. Nothing. Waited 15, texted again. Nothing, WTF?
-
06-24-23 17:51 #20054Senior Member

Posts: 56They are. RR on Sheek Rd.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
I went to go see one today, I arrived early and didn't see any LEO. Saw tons of people walking around, including a fairly cute Latina leaning over a railing drinking a coke or something.
Left and sat at the bank, and text when it was time. The room she told me to go to was the room that Latina was standing outside of.
But then she kept giving me excuses, wait 5 min to get ready, spilled something, etc. Kept looking out her window.
It was weird and I left becuase she was taking way too long.
I'm wondering if she was double booked and I didn't see the other dude walk in when I was parking.
-
06-23-23 13:36 #20053Senior Member

Posts: 476I'm pretty sure
She's the same girl I seen twice about 5 years ago on the Eastside. She advertised in the "massage" section of BP. She had an open menu, and was pretty cool.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
Kyussfan.









Reply With Quote





