Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 31139
-
06-26-23 15:09 #23954Regular Member

Posts: 49Sorry I don't give much details but I'm as real as it comes. I will do better in my next reviews but of course if you don't want to take my word for it you can always try yourself. There are a ton of people here who cruise the forums but probably just don't post but go off of what others say. Also some of my reviews does have the price and if I don't post it, you are more then welcome to inbox or it says it on their ad.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 14:59 #23953Senior Member

Posts: 220I might be wrong. But looks fake. See many different gals photos under the photos section.
Originally Posted by Sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 14:00 #23952Senior Member

Posts: 288Young College Student
Anyone had any experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/142231689
-
06-26-23 13:58 #23951Senior Member

Posts: 220SweetC aka Star
Folks, any one seen this lady?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...717/7043694993
-
06-26-23 12:50 #23950Senior Member

Posts: 175I've been there too. It's better to walk away and miss out than entering a situation you can't just walk out of.
Originally Posted by AlIngus
[View Original Post]
In this hobby being skittish could save you.
-
06-26-23 10:35 #23949Senior Member

Posts: 147Becky
I got to her hotel and was a little on the edge cause her prices being low for nowadays ($150) in correlation to her hot pics. Then she called and asked me to bring condoms so I I freaked out and bailed. Guess I missed out.
Originally Posted by AcltE0092
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 23:47 #23948Senior Member

Posts: 1455Probaby was around someone.
.
Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 23:45 #23947Senior Member

Posts: 136She messaged me about something non-related but didn't bring up any availability this week. I usually get the heads up when she does.
Originally Posted by StickShiftO
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 19:25 #23946Senior Member

Posts: 7337Oh god. Most of the time when these girls ghost us, they are doing us a favor. She sounds like a game player for sure
Originally Posted by JackTheFreak
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 19:13 #23945Banned Member

Posts: 1512Any info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/489980064241 Anyone saw her is this real I would like to go to pound town on this one. Tried to add pic. She says Pineville she AA one pic nude one with bra and panties has tattoos back turned in both pix.
-
06-25-23 17:12 #23944Senior Member

Posts: 477Becca / becky
Must have met her quota.
Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 16:27 #23943Senior Member

Posts: 266I called her she said wrong number.
I called her and she said wrong number.
Originally Posted by AcltE0092
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 15:02 #23942Regular Member

Posts: 16I never trust
[Deleted by Admin]
You can't "rush" to Sr Membership, it takes 25 posts AND 6 months, without pissing me off. Reviewing other members instead of using the "Report Post" button is a GREAT way to piss me off because it starts stupidity that never ends.
A2
-
06-25-23 14:43 #23941Senior Member

Posts: 687Becca
Saw her a few times a couple years back. She had some pretty bad demons at the time, but still gave decent service. Everything but Greek was available. Then she disappeared for about a year.
Originally Posted by AcltE0092
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 14:35 #23940Senior Member

Posts: 27Ultraviolet31 is legit
I'm vouching for ultra here, this is the second time I used his tip. I just had a visit with her. She is staying in a nice and safe hotel, roses are very affordable. Everything ultra said is true. She actually looks better in real, face is cuter. If you like bbws like me then she is definitely worth it, great attitude, huge naturals, very soft. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





