Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 1956
-
07-05-23 00:27 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 1351040
Stopped by 1145 tonight and rang the bell but no answer even though there weren't any cars in the lot. So went and saw LuLu at 1040. Ok massage, on the flip I negotiated bbj and cfs for 100. Got to be late 40's ok body for her age, c cups. Had her cg, rcg then laid her on the edge of the table for the finish. Asked her if I could go Russian next time and she said yes. 150 total kinda steep but that's what happens when you think with the little head.
-
06-29-23 15:36 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 2189100. But have been going there for years.
Originally Posted by TaiQuan
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 13:10 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 889Out of curiosity, what did that cost you?
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 11:23 #1713Senior Member

Posts: 176154
What did you pay at 1040 for BBFS. Wendy says there is a new woman that started this week. Based on my disappointment at 424 last week I kind of want to hold off on 154 until someone tries her.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 10:46 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 2189You can park in the back of the shop. Not paved but certainly drive-able.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
Is less expensive than other options in area.
Older but still has a good body. As always YMMV, but have gotten BBFS.
-
06-26-23 17:23 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 889Why would you bother? They're grammas. It's facing a very busy Italian takeout / pizza restaurant, the employees (and customers if facing that way) can watch you. Very busy street too. They don; t really have paved parking of their own, and the neighborhood doesn't have street parking so you have to park in strip lot behind the pizza place or at the pizza place itself. Unless the house gee is like $20 (which it; s not I'm pretty sure) why would you bother?
Originally Posted by LeeTHacker
[View Original Post]
If you like grammas for some reason, just go to Worcester.
-
06-26-23 15:27 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 2189Thanks for the info. Had not been since they closed and re-opened. Knew Sophie wasn't there which was main reason to go for me.
Originally Posted by TaiQuan
[View Original Post]
Had met the Amy you had mentioned in a post previously, but only had sessions with Sophie. Seems Amy would be worth seeing but is not there either.
Guess they have a new rotation which is not as good.
Will stick with 1177 for now.
-
06-26-23 10:42 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 176424
Saw Lulu at 424. Not very impressed. 140 CFS. Much older woman. She actually wanted more for a 69. Going into the building found a still wrapped condom. Will not repeat. Wonder if talent is not good because of new management. 424 used to be good.
-
06-25-23 17:36 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 1268Talent at 1040
To the point: Talented, inexpensive and old.
ARG.
Originally Posted by LeeTHacker
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 13:10 #1707Regular Member

Posts: 31040
Can anyone physically describe the talent at 1040?
Skimmed through the post and all I could really find was someone who is old with long nipples.
-
06-23-23 13:45 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 1721177
This has become my go to spot recently. Good talent and turnaround to keep things spicy. Went very recently and met with Yumi. 5'ft with thick but firm body probably mid 30's. Not a spinner but not fat, I like her look and she has great DSL (dick sucking lips). Paid 50 for house hh and it all started perfectly normal. After some mutual massage (my back her butt) I got Yumi on the table almost naked for her massage, she was into it so why not. Few minutes of getting her nice and relaxed we wind up in a big spoon little spoon position with me using the little guy to massage her slightly wet kitty. She gave me the look and asked what I want, I said 100 for boom boom she counters 140.not worth the haggle so I say yes and she starts to let me in bare. She realized after a couple pumps and jumped off the table and ran to get protection. Cute ass running away haha. Came back in and had a blast but she gave me the fake O so I knew it was time to go. She knows how to work her little body and she gets into it if you are flirty and nice. Fun time had by me and would repeat, little butterfly tatto on and above belly button 7/10 looks 5/10 massage 8/10 performance.
-
06-23-23 10:23 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 418Clinton, They are calling it High Spa.
Originally Posted by RPDZero
[View Original Post]
https://highspa-ma.business.site/
-
06-23-23 10:10 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 220New Clinton
Finally made it after meaning to go last week. Short late 20's Chinese woman with strong massage skills (other girls there but she appears to be the only masseuse or maybe they're in training). Her 'medium' kicked my ass (in a good way of course), very thorough, still feel worked the following morning. Minimal tease but topless HE offered and accepted (60 house / 80 tip). As for possibly of FS at this location, I doubt it. Very echo-why acoustics with booth walls that don't reach the ceiling and an AC duct that could carry sound into the neighboring business. Shame, I found her a cute spinner, a cups but a nice ass.
Verdict: Great Massage, good happy ending but unlikely a FS spot.
-
06-23-23 09:11 #1703Senior Member

Posts: 176154
I was thinking of going to 154 this weekend. Last time I went was 4 months ago. There was this really fat woman. Did CFS for 100. I just wanted to finish so I put her in doggy and finished. I was wondering if anyone has been recently. I like 1177 but it is very high volume and hit or miss. Haven't been to 424 recently. When it first opened the girls were really hot. There was a girl Amy there. BBBJ and would finger my ass at the same time. CIM and once I made her open her pussy wide and finished why blasting a load in her.
-
06-20-23 18:57 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 27New Clinton place
Did not get a name.
When I am new at a place I don't ask too much so did not ask if she would take any off.
Spent 60 for the hour and tipped 60 for the tug.
When oi was leaving I did noticed 2 hotter ones walking to the back door out side.










Reply With Quote




