Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 44193
-
06-25-23 22:57 #33138Senior Member

Posts: 390Believe
Alright here's my 2nd attempt, I'll get the hang of it.
Rolling down the street about ready to turn onto the street where believe is.
I see an undercover Ford and decide I'll keep going, he pulls into gas station and I go around the corner a few blocks the head back.
Bit dodgy, anyway onto the fun.
Door opens, I say hello to Coco, ask if Lina is available.
Take a wee and then lay eyes on the mina, she's pretty.
Reminds me of a UCI med student or something.
Not much of a booty but I did enjoy playing with her large nips in Sixynein.
Pengwin's a bit of a romantic so start of with some dfk.
Then onto a Very sensual bbj w / decent DT.
I turn her around to toss her salad this really had her gushing as I tongue punched her.
Star fish, lots of moaning especially when I fingered her fanny.
A steady ACG good got her gushing again.
Mishion for some more sensual loving before the hard finish line.
As good as the therapy was, it kind of still felt short of say.
Sissy or the other originals.
Pengwin.
-
06-25-23 21:16 #33137Senior Member

Posts: 390Yes, it's still open, someone did a review recently about a crazed nympho bb with a Hitachi toothbrush or something of that nature.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 20:59 #33136Senior Member

Posts: 664Sunrise spa?
Does anyone know if sunrise spa is still open, it was a good Nuru shop with FS optional with a nice selection.
I had their insta but it went dead.
It was on bristol in SA.
-
06-25-23 15:57 #33135Senior Member

Posts: 390Yap
THH sandwich spa got shut down and it wasn't 1/4th of busy as Shelly.
Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar
[View Original Post]
Shits going to be gone before you know it and hopefully it doesn't get gone while you are there. It would be nice if traffic died down a bit but good luck with that.
-
06-25-23 14:46 #33134Senior Member

Posts: 200100 has to be BBBJ, which I still think is kinda expensive.
Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome
[View Original Post]
The most tips I can give for HJ is only 50.
Only good thing is CFS still remains the same around 120 but you don't want FS all the time.
The place by shell is getting insanely busy these days. Enjoy it while it lasts.
-
06-25-23 09:45 #33133Senior Member

Posts: 53Westminster. Mag / GG.
Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 01:23 #33132Senior Member

Posts: 390Been there once, place is kind of dodgy.
Originally Posted by BlueberryScone
[View Original Post]
Milfy Latinas 40-50.
The kind you might see at laundry mat.
When I went the lady said I had to wear a mask so I walked out.
Nothing worse to soften your woody than oxygen depravation.
-
06-24-23 23:37 #33131Senior Member

Posts: 72Is this the one on lincoln and western? Care to share name of the provider? May check it out RM shows it's closed.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 23:24 #33130Senior Member

Posts: 72That's the location upstairs near the stairs? If so I've been there before but nothing too crazy to write home about. I'll look into Aileen.
Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome
[View Original Post]
The picture of Selina may be old but they are nice large C's and she will let you feast.
-
06-24-23 19:12 #33129Senior Member

Posts: 390Valentinos pizza
At some point it use to be.
Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome
[View Original Post]
Or possibly by day.
It's good but standard door fee plus standard 140 x mangos for normal service.
-
06-24-23 18:28 #33128Senior Member

Posts: 399Lol
Good one haha.
Originally Posted by HeartlessJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 13:27 #33127Senior Member

Posts: 390Is this lucky in SA or in west minster.
Originally Posted by Danny714
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 13:10 #33126Senior Member

Posts: 1657Confused about her wiping down your ass? One thing I always do is go to the head and wash my ass and dick. I don't like the girls thinking I'm a stinky guy. They always have that good smelling soap so you might want to try that.
Originally Posted by Danny714
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 13:04 #33125Senior Member

Posts: 53Lucky massage
Went to Lucky yesterday afternoon and got Vivi, does not speak English very well, just knows basic words, Chinese woman in her 40's.
Everything was legit until the flip. She got a hot towel and clean my ass real well which I was confused as she didn't put any oil all up in there.
If you are looking for a rimming she is your lady, I was not expecting this at all as she was really working my ass. She keeps on clothes on and doesn't like being touched.
50 for 1 hr and $tip. , Not really my type of session, would not go back.
-
06-24-23 11:45 #33124Senior Member

Posts: 159Hmm
Is it koi? I know you're trying to be discreet but still a bit unclear.
Originally Posted by RedRoddddd
[View Original Post]
Also the reviews read like it's legit on google.
Unless it's blossom?











Reply With Quote





