Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 13124
-
06-25-23 14:16 #11114Senior Member

Posts: 229Leo
FYI I pulled up next to the 1st car while trying to pick up Melanie. The officer had on his uniform. When I went 2 blocks up, he pulled up across from me. I pulled out my phone, while parked, and made a call. My MO was going to be I was lost, trying to find my way back to I95. But he's was a uniformed LEO in a dark sedan.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 12:54 #11113Senior Member

Posts: 655My experience is that if your paperwork is in order, and there isn't any reason to grab you for drugs, open container or DUI, you get a warning and let go. I've been stopped and warned, and I've also had a reasonable explanation for being in the area when asked.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
That said, there are shitty cops, and if they want you to be guilty of something you're fucked.
Worst case is you get stopped when they have some quota to meet; you'll get a ticket even if they know you'll beat it later in court. I got popped that way 20 years ago and it SUCKED.
-
06-25-23 12:30 #11112Senior Member

Posts: 514Leo
You can't really trust anything you hear on the streets or even on these boards.
Originally Posted by BadRonnie
[View Original Post]
How do you know that person was LEO? From what you described, sounds like that person could be a monger.
Some people out there even think I am LEO. Lots of false info floating around.
Anyone have any credible evidence?
I heard from a girl I picked up that her friend was doing a cardate with someone in a sedan with no tint and LEO pulled up on them. Don't know what happened to the dude but the girl just had to sign a paper not to do it again. LOL.
One time I saw about 5-6 LEO arrest a big black guy. This was near the bridge near sedgley. Half the LEO was under cover and half were uniformed. I thought it might have been drug related. Later on one of my regs said they were out there busting mongers. Sounded a bit unbelievable to me.
Today I saw one of the trans people arrested. The one that looks chunkier, manlier, brown skin with a 5 o'clock shadow. There were like 10 cops and five cop cars. All uniformed . Not really sure what that is about but that trans person is easily identifiable and always walking along the same stretch. I imagine someone might have reported something.
Personally for me, I've had something like 3-4 run ins with LEO while mongering in Philly and they just let me go each time.
Anyone have any other experiences they'd be willing to share?
-
06-25-23 12:07 #11111Senior Member

Posts: 229Melanie
Saw her. She was high looking to get picked up. I figured I'd take chance, but there was an undercover LEO sitting in an unmarked dark sedan watching her stroll in order to nab a monger. I drove 2 blocks ahead turned around and was waiting on her and undercover moved up also. Didn't realize Uncle cared about snatching up mongers? New policy maybe? I drove down to Castor, were only ready to date SW’s stroll and made 2 short loops and had an unmarked SUV follow me. I have NJ plates so not hard for LEO to take notice I suppose? I decided to take the L and left.
Originally Posted by SWAuditor
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 18:56 #11110Senior Member

Posts: 477Melanie
I saw 20 year old cutie Melanie four times today. Everytime in the Tioga station area. Everytime she was walking with her dope boyfriend close by her side. Everytime she was strung out and staggering and tripping all over the sidewalk. She couldn't even hold her head up to see where she was going.
-
06-24-23 13:22 #11109Senior Member

Posts: 251Dude I just be recording and never watch them.
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
Imagine all my other ones I never posted.
4 of 5 dates they just let me record.
Jojo oral skill is one of the tiers I ever experienced. She’s will complain and start timing you after a while. All you gotta do is finish yourself and she will catch it. She have good hygiene. You can find her near K and Sedgley.
First link up, she didn’t let me record.
-
06-24-23 12:56 #11108Senior Member

Posts: 172Bro, you be meeting these nice body looking SW. I appreciate you posting pics.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Would love to meet my beak with jojo.
-
06-24-23 09:32 #11107Senior Member

Posts: 167I saw her a couple of weeks ago walking the Kensington ave near Orleans. She made an eye contact but I couldn't pick up because I had to get home.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 08:02 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 465No Biggie
The guys just bragging about Ja. From the backblocks of Kensington. Or a figment of his imagination. Same thing.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
Sam Katz aka AMPimp.
-
06-23-23 22:50 #11105Asshole

Posts: 399Ebbs and flows
A few weeks ago, it seemed like the streets were overflowing with hot fresh hotties.
Now it seems like everything sucks. Lots of trash. Lots of people being agitated. Everyone in a bad mood.
Maybe its just the weather and hopefully things turn better soon.
-
06-23-23 22:05 #11104Senior Member

Posts: 987Don't feed the trolls
That is all.
-
06-23-23 18:20 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 251Sir he's a 3 star senior member general. We do not question him. Do you understand?
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 17:23 #11102Senior Member

Posts: 630When I downloaded that image it was a JPEG, and JPEGs don't support layers.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
https://graphicdesign.stackexchange....port%20layers.
-
06-23-23 16:34 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 228[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-23-23 15:43 #11100Senior Member

Posts: 251Ok. Since you a 3 star senior member general. I will believe you.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




