Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Private delights

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 704
This blog is moderated by CreamFire
  1. #269

    A blacklist for you convenience

    Alright gents, It's about time for me write my personal 411 blacklist reviews on PD. Either I or my homies have seen all of these girls personally.

    Only the worst of them are going on this list. PD don't allow us to write true and descriptive reviews. So use this guide to dodge bullets, rip offs, scammers, time waster.

    Obviously I haven't every single hoe there is, so keep in mind that just because the girl you are interested in isn't on here doesn't.

    Mean she's off the hook. We will continue to add more to this list overtime.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TempleRoss

    This girl is by far one of the worst, ever. Where do I begin? She looks ghetto AF in person, tatted up everywhere, nasty teeth, most likely meth addict, spoke in a ghetto tone, definely has been in jail multiple times.

    Now the really good stuff. She would actually stop performing CBJ, yep, in the middle of the session to check on her phone twice.

    I called her out on that and said that's not cool. The broad proceeded to called me a ***** and started to get aggressing.

    I was two second from getting physical with this dumb broad. But thought it's not worth it for me to get tangled up with a low life like this.

    So I took the condom off threw it out, went to the restroom and clean. When I got home, I realized my $40 in change was missing from my pants pocket.

    The broad must have taken my money when I was in the restroom. She's lucky I'm choosing to live a straight life, otherwise, she won't be "providing" anymore and will learn.

    A lesson.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Stacey2cx

    This one was watching the clock and checking her phone in the middle of me pumping her from behind. Yup, that kinda girl. The qv wasn't even 3 minutes in and she said.

    Hurry your time is up. Another dude was rushing her because she was overbooked I bet. Low quality. She didn't look all that good in person either.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Naughtia

    This one is a scammer. She agreed to a session at the very last min. Told me we had enough time and I went and see her. Got to the room, she proceeded to give BBBJ.

    Then sudden the manager knocked on her door literally one min into the session. It was a qk session and the broad said we need to hurry. We are just doing a BJ.

    It isn't full service. BS. No where did she say that. She just wanted a quick bill before she gtfo of town. It wasn't a good idea for me to stick around so I jet off too.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KendraKashmire

    She may look like a hot blonde pornstar. But this broad got an extreme case of GPS and snobby attitude. I booked hhr with her. She got immediately to it and clothes were off.

    I ask her if she can do a little booty shake for me, her rely "you booked an escort hun, not a stripper. " A bit into the session, she ask me what position do I want next.

    I go ahead and lay down and gently guide her body with my hands. She got bitchy and started lecturing and said she wasn't a rag doll. LMFAO. Right hun, you are selling your body.

    Overall, this one just got a rude, GPS vibe. I don't remember finishing or not. Didn't care for such a shitty service. I wrote her a bad review on my friends account and.

    She turns around and lied about what actually happened. Typical broad.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Moan_Brittney

    This broad had too many restriction. She said no to all the normal things you would expect, no missionary, must hold condom, no touching this, that, stiff as a cold fish.

    I couldn't even get excited. YMMV.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MissRosey

    If you like being stringed along, games who play games, AND gives you the itch, book this one. I actually saw this one a few times. First two times was cool.

    I did got the itch from her but didn't think it was her. Second and third was when I figured she was the common denominator.

    I also helped her clear out her bad rep online. She was grateful THEN. But later on she somehow forgot. Then when I texted her asking for where is she hosting, her reply? "which hotel?

    "I'm here babe. " Some retarded replies that made no sense. She acted like she don't even know me. Add all that to some kinda skin disease she got which took me a lot of cream and shit to clear, I.

    Blacklisted this girl. Never again.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MaciiBabhiiGiirl

    She would ask you to send selfies for screening. Never comply to this shit. I passed it with an offer of video chat. She didn't press on.

    Got to her hotel parking and had to wait 15 minutes in the lot. The broad had a client. Then when I got to see her. She got to it right away. She tried to get it in.

    When I wasn't fully hard. So it didn't go in. It went limped as I was turned off from there because she was also checking her phone during the middle of it. Low quality service.

    This girl was overbooking and was rushed by the next guy. After literally 5 minutes, she said what do I want to do? "This is a qk and the session is ending. " I said nah I'm good, done.

    The damage was 140 or 5 minutes of shit service. Never again.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Jodeci

    I saw this girl twice. First time was cool. But the problem was the second time. On second turn, she rushed things after 2-3 minutes into the session. I got soft of course from saying we need to.

    Finish soon. Tf is that, a qv isn't less than 5 min. She also said we only do one position since it's a qv with a bitchy attitude. I was turned off and didn't want to continue.

    Put on my clothes and said what's up with that and how she used to be cool. She got pissed and said don't come in here talking shit. WTF? Broad got her month or something. Never again tho.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Royal.Treat

    If you like the stank and catching some sort of smelly, itchy yeast infection, book this one. I had to put multiple cream on it for over a week to get rid of it.

    This one does greek often so that explains the smell. She also offers BBBJ without charge. Top it off, she's a bad communicator. I said I may be in the area and possibly go see her, will text her.

    If anything.

    She thought it was a definitely yes so she got to her hotel and texted me. I later said I was busy and couldn't make it and she blew up on me. Dumb broad.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Ashlyshow

    She has a limit of 1 position for qv, yup and holds on the the condom in the middle of it too. Got the classic GPS attitude too. Garbage service.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AsshXO

    Cool vibe, chill girl. BUT. She put a limit of one position for a hhr. Yes hhr, not qk. And she also won't let you finish inside. WTF is that??

    Feels like an upsell session more than.

    Me getting good service and a good time. Will not repeat.

  2. #268

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Nessant  [View Original Post]
    Of course it is not like that, I was just giving my two cents.

    I had a good time, its all that matters. You might have a good time too, that's all I'm saying.
    Not one single piece of useful info in that review.

  3. #267

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Worthless review, no different that reading the flowery platitudes from PD.

    You missed the part about this chick being your soulmate and that you and her enjoy long walks in the beach during sunset ha ha ha!
    Of course it is not like that, I was just giving my two cents.

    I had a good time, its all that matters. You might have a good time too, that's all I'm saying.

  4. #266

    PD reviews have found their way here LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Nessant  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BeckyLove91

    It seems like she is making her rounds across southern california but man, she was a breath of fresh air. If any of you guys are interested, check her out. We met up after I saw her ad and texted her, the screening was brief and not as intimidating as it might come across at first. What really turned me off from the whole thing (private delights) was the whole verification and having to give up all kinds of information just for the possibility of getting to be with one of these fine women but it was surprisingly easy. She was easy-going, laid back, cool, and overall a treat. I like titties more than I do ass and wow, those huge knockers in my face was not a bad experience. She rode me cause I asked her too, and yeah, those titties swinging in my face were really good. All in all, see for yourself.
    Worthless review, no different that reading the flowery platitudes from PD.

    You missed the part about this chick being your soulmate and that you and her enjoy long walks in the beach during sunset ha ha ha!

  5. #265

    YMMV but I recommend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BeckyLove91

    It seems like she is making her rounds across southern california but man, she was a breath of fresh air. If any of you guys are interested, check her out. We met up after I saw her ad and texted her, the screening was brief and not as intimidating as it might come across at first. What really turned me off from the whole thing (private delights) was the whole verification and having to give up all kinds of information just for the possibility of getting to be with one of these fine women but it was surprisingly easy. She was easy-going, laid back, cool, and overall a treat. I like titties more than I do ass and wow, those huge knockers in my face was not a bad experience. She rode me cause I asked her too, and yeah, those titties swinging in my face were really good. All in all, see for yourself.

  6. #264

    Anyone have any intel on Elena_W?


  7. #263

    "ton of reviews"

    Also mean she's probably not LEO. Other than that PD is pretty much useless. It's just an ad site.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    The reviews are practically useless. Their only value is that if a girl has a ton of reviews, you can be mostly certain she is not a scammer. I also hate leaving the reviews because WTF am I supposed to say? Sometimes girls ask me to review them and I do, but the site wants at least 400 words. If I can't discuss specific menu items and service details, I don't have 400 words to say about anyone. That's why all the reviews are all BS and fluff.

  8. #262

    FrenchBabe / SiennaMalone

    Anyone ever seen FrenchBabe?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Frenchbabe

  9. #261

    True.

    Quote Originally Posted by BGoldXXX  [View Original Post]
    Worst part about PD is not knowing if a review is legit or hot garbage. Every review says ATF or best experience ever for the most mid and below average girl. Can't tell who's actually good and whos not. You do get the occasional gem on there but far and few inbetween.
    The reviews are practically useless. Their only value is that if a girl has a ton of reviews, you can be mostly certain she is not a scammer. I also hate leaving the reviews because WTF am I supposed to say? Sometimes girls ask me to review them and I do, but the site wants at least 400 words. If I can't discuss specific menu items and service details, I don't have 400 words to say about anyone. That's why all the reviews are all BS and fluff.

  10. #260

    Sham reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    You have to search long and hard for a girl who has a decent menu and doesn't want 500+/ hour. They are out there, but they're rare. I admit that it's mostly a waste of time. It's a shame because the platform has so much potential. It has also fucked up the market. I know several HX girls who charged 300/ hr for GFE, and then abandoned HX for PDs and now want 500/ hr.
    Worst part about PD is not knowing if a review is legit or hot garbage. Every review says ATF or best experience ever for the most mid and below average girl. Can't tell who's actually good and whos not. You do get the occasional gem on there but far and few inbetween.

  11. #259

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an accent?
    She has a strong accent, but speaks good English.

  12. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I saw Carolina today. The pics are real, and she is hot as hell. She's definitely a MILF (in her 40's I would say), but that body is tight as hell, and she fucked the shit out of me. Her no list says no DATY, or BBBJ, but she will do it for extra. For an extra 50, she will add DFK and DATY (so 210/ hhr for that). BBBJ is another 50 (strangely). I went with the DFK and DATY for 200/ hhr because I would rather have DATY than BBBJ if I have to choose. The CBJ was still awesome and I don't think you'd be disappointed to pay 210 for CFS + BBBJ. I am definitely in for the hour next time. If you like curvy Latinas with a tight body, check her out. She is bomb as hell, and it was a great change from boring ass Kgirls.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Carolina04
    Does she have an accent?

  13. #257

    Patience.

    Quote Originally Posted by NintyNine  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing through some ads, and I don't know how you guys do it.

    For any hot girl, everything is pretty much forbidden except sticking your covered dick in. No kissing, no licking, no touching the pussy.

    Sounds so mechanical and emotionally distant. Like my right hand.
    You have to search long and hard for a girl who has a decent menu and doesn't want 500+/ hour. They are out there, but they're rare. I admit that it's mostly a waste of time. It's a shame because the platform has so much potential. It has also fucked up the market. I know several HX girls who charged 300/ hr for GFE, and then abandoned HX for PDs and now want 500/ hr.

  14. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by NintyNine  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing through some ads, and I don't know how you guys do it.

    For any hot girl, everything is pretty much forbidden except sticking your covered dick in. No kissing, no licking, no touching the pussy.

    Sounds so mechanical and emotionally distant. Like my right hand.
    300 500 is the price range for GFE Insane.

  15. #255
    I was browsing through some ads, and I don't know how you guys do it.

    For any hot girl, everything is pretty much forbidden except sticking your covered dick in. No kissing, no licking, no touching the pussy.

    Sounds so mechanical and emotionally distant. Like my right hand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape