Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10591

    NYC week Part 3/4 - Kelly and Honey - 36 dream

    Texted them and got quick response and scheduled a session with Kelly. Looked cute but always weary of new and unreviewed girls but decided to TOFTT. Easy place to find and up the elevator I went. Saw Honey and she escorted me and Kelly to the room. Gave her 3 bills and she gave me back 2. Umm ok fine. She quickly mentioned no English so then got alittle concerned she may not take direction well. Noticed Honey had good English so asked to do a double with her. Sort of glad I did but not sure.

    Throughout the session Honey took charge and you can tell Kelly was very inexperienced. Honey was basically telling her what to do and how. That's good she's teaching her the ways. Kelly had a really really pretty face and slim body. Breasts were smaller than I thought. A cups but were pretty nice for a cups and long suckable nipples. Honey was even prettier and nice set of natural b cups. I like large breasts but I prefer natural ones like theirs over fake MM's all day.

    Kelly took me to the table shower and started the bath. Nothing special at all and wasn't expecting much. Basic cleaning of all areas. Honey came in and started helping. Then we headed back to the room.

    Both spent a bit too much time with the massage part as it took us almost to the 30 min mark. Eventually honey gave me a really nice rim job. I'm not huge fan of rim jobs but she did it pretty well that I actually enjoyed it. After the flip, they started cleaning my junior with alcohol and wiped it dry. Kelly started with BBBJ (good but nothing spectacular) while honey sat on my face. Told me to be gentle. I started eating her out and not long after she started pulling away like she couldn't take it. That was a first for me and got concerned if she can't take a tongue how she going to take my dick. Gave up on DATY and had her go down on me so switched with Kelly.

    Honeys BBBJ was nice but it was like mostly HJ. Still felt good either way. Kelly then kinda just stood there rubbing my body and just letting me kiss and caress her whole body which was very sexy. Nice grabbable ass. Not sure if it was just me though but it seemed like she always had a facial expression of disgust. And when I try to kiss or lick her nipples she'd turn away. But I don't blame her. I'd feel the same way if I had to fuck you degenerates too. Maybe she'll learn to at least act the part and she could have potential.

    Now I was ready to have sex and Kelly was first to go. They sprayed alcohol and cleaned me up again and she climbed on top for CG. Sexy view but performance needs improving. I think she could only take my dick and I'm barely average size. Eventually I was able to go deeper once I took control. Turned her around for doggy and went at it for a few minutes while honey kisses and touches me. Kelly felt really good in doggy but was kinda unresponsive. I wanted to give Honey a turn now.

    Alcohol again for cleanup and wipe down again kinda ruins the mood but it's fine. I don't mind the extra cleanliness. Honey laid down and lubed the shit out of my covered penis and her vagina so I felt like maybe she was tight and needed it. Boy was I right. She told me to go slow so after the failed DATY I knew she would not be able to take my dick. Once I started I went slow and she was very tight. Felt amazing. After several seconds she keeps telling me go deeper. That was a surprise so I started going harder. Went at it for several positions and she was able to take it well. Kelly wasn't doing much during this time. Decided to end it with cim so pulled off the condom and let her suck me. After a minute she just gave HJ while DFK. I wanted to cim but couldn't hold it much longer and busted. Cleaned me up again with alcohol and out I went.

    Regret doing double because there was no chemistry between them but glad I was able to see Honey. It would have been good with just her. I wouldn't recommend Kelly until she gets more experience and loosens up.

  2. #10590

    City Place Spa. Lexi

    Kinda quiet for a Friday night in the city. I drove over and easily found parking right nearby City Place's location. Short walk over and up the creaky elevator. The friendly, cute MMS greeted me and took me into a room down the hall. Couple minutes later and Lexi came in. Wow. She was busting out through her dress and was very friendly. Led me by the hand to the TS room. TS was extra solid work. Very relaxed style and pleasant chatter (her English is good). Ok, we headed back to the room again hand in hand. I lay down, Lexi draped a towel over me and then stepped out for a short couple minutes. When she came back the massage began. Good pressure, knew her spots, no oil, did back and legs well plus arms, feet, hands. Really good and no slipping or nerves. Pressure was all where its meant to be.

    I watched Lexi strip in anticipation. Wow. Great frame with awesome D cups with fantastic nips. Classic K-girl smooth skin. Lexi gave me some LT to get me really ripe, then started a skilled BBBJ with tongue on the shaft and hand action with much slurping and tongue flicking. She climbed on for CG and rode me hard, then we did mish and she took her turn fondling me while I rode her pretty good. I came real hard. Hot towel clean up, then Lexi helped me get dressed. Very good time. Total 80 + 200.

  3. #10589
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I really doubt that review about BBFS was truthful. A girl that will do that first time with a guy after working for a while will do it for more money. Reading that review it more of a case like 2 of the Chinese girls I get it from. One case she does it right away with anyone for free. Another one I got it for free after seeing the girl a number of times.

    She is close to done to doing this forever and to just pull up and seemingly do it for free? I am highly doubtful.
    Can you name the Chinese girl that does it right away with anyone for free? A Chinese version of Yume without the Greek LOL.

  4. #10588

    NYC week part 2/4 - Lucy, Yaya, Elia. NYAF

    I only monger like once year or so. Basically whenever I get a chance to visit your fine city for work. Back where I'm from, you don't get this level of service and talent sadly. So I figured I'll treat myself this trip because it might be awhile till next time!

    Texted MMS and asked for Yaya and Lucy and she quickly responded that they were available. Booked them for a double and after a quick dinner headed over. Mms checked my I'd and led me up the elevator and escorted me into a small supply room. I told her again who I wanted to see and surprisingly she delivered as promised. I was expecting at least one of them to not be available. Was super pleased with what I saw in front of me. Yaya was sexy as hell and Lucy was extremely cute in her outfit.

    Immediately they both pounced on me one with DFK while the other taking off my clothes. I was immediately rock hard just from the sight of them and they took turns BBBJ and DFK. After a few minutes I made the donation for the double and we proceeded to the table shower for some more fun.

    They both soaped me up and cleaned me good while on my stomach. Yaya sucked my back while Lucy played with my cock from behind switching between HJ cadres sea and BBBJ. The HJ felt so good I couldn't tell if it was her hands or mouth. All this while DFK Yaya was amazing feeling. Lucy gave me a good rim too. I couldn't take it anymore and flipped over and went at it so many positions I can hardly remember. Lucy strattles my face while Yaya swallows my cock. Yaya's head game is on point! Lucy was good too but DT too much. It doesn't do it for me. Lucy then slid back from her position for some p2 p sliding back and forth. I was in heaven. This went on for a good 20-25 minutes but seemed longer.

    On the way back to the room, we ran into another cute girl and jokingly asked for a 3rd. I was already happy with Lucy and Yaya but figured hey, I've never had a foursome. This could be fun. So with 30 minutes left, Elia joined us. When she walked in the room, I got a better view of Elia and didn't realize at first how pretty she was. Perfect mix of sexy, cute, and smart. That mixed with a killer body had me smitten.

    Now the next 30 minutes was a total fuckfest I'll never forget. What an experience better than I could have imagined. I almost regretted it at first because of the logistics of how to do it on the small massage table but they made it work. My only regret was not fucking them on the sofa too. The whole time, all 3 of them was actively doing something so it was non stop pleasure overload. Started with double BJ while Lucy road my face again. Having triple BJ was a bit of a challenged so they just switched up while the third either dfk, road my face, lick my balls, or let me suck on their tits. Total bliss in this moment. Decided I wanted to start fucking.

    First was Elia because I'm already in love with her. She felt amazing in multiple positions. Mish, ds, cg. Did this while other two took care of me in other ways. Then took my turn to lucy which fucked me pretty hard to the point that Yaya was pleading to not make me come because she wanted her turn. Switched condoms again and then bent Yaya over for doggy facing the mirror. What a hot sight of seeing myself fucking Yaya while Lucy and Elia all over me. I had to have Elia again so I asked to switch and they gladly exchanged condoms again. Fucked her in doggy while Lucy was underneath. Did that for a few minutes while DFK with Yaya.

    I knew my time was running out so I tossed the condom and let them take turns trying to take my cum. Another few rounds of swaps and I ended up nutting in Elia's mouth. Amazingly had another 5 minutes left to spare. No idea how I was able to fit all that in one hour but it was amazing.

    To me, all three was fairly equal in performance but each had their own personality which made it so great.

    Yaya. Crazy sexy woman I would love to party with. Very skilled at what she does and a real professional.

    Lucy. Very pretty and cute face. Can't tell age but she looks pretty young to me.

    Elia. Funny personality, stunning looks, amazing body.

    As good as the foursome performance was, I would love to see each one of these ladies 1 on 1 soon before I leave. Saw Vicky on the way out and she was cute too. I hope you locals know how good you have it here.

    Damage - $860.

  5. #10587
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    Of course I can never confirm 100 percent but I do have some inside info I can't be specific about that confirms what I said. In any case, to each his own. Enjoy the hobby.
    Agree you can never confirm 100% but sharing your experience is indeed valuable to manage expectations of other mongers. 99% of what is done is not general knowledge. For whatever reason, two girls let me fuck them in their ass. I have not seen any ass fucking in their reviews. I am sure I am not the only one. It's obviously very YMMV so I would not name names and even if I did, it would be discredited as bullshit. Thanks for sharing.

  6. #10586
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, that is your experience, your test and you cannot make a blanket statement of how Mia is with other mongers. You were not there. Mongers of course lie and so do AMP girls. YMMV girls are generally not about the money.
    I really doubt that review about BBFS was truthful. A girl that will do that first time with a guy after working for a while will do it for more money. Reading that review it more of a case like 2 of the Chinese girls I get it from. One case she does it right away with anyone for free. Another one I got it for free after seeing the girl a number of times.

    She is close to done to doing this forever and to just pull up and seemingly do it for free? I am highly doubtful.

  7. #10585

    My Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, that is your experience, your test and you cannot make a blanket statement of how Mia is with other mongers. You were not there. Mongers of course lie and so do AMP girls. YMMV girls are generally not about the money.
    Of course I can never confirm 100 percent but I do have some inside info I can't be specific about that confirms what I said. In any case, to each his own. Enjoy the hobby.

  8. #10584
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    What can I say? You've read other reviews. Mia is awesome. Some highlights: awesome attitude, wants to please, multiple positions, amazing body, great BBBJ, awesome lips for DFK. I can go on. Her no's are BBFS and fingering. Do NOT believe what you have read. There are some false reports out there. I have seen her multiple times and tested her with some ridiculously generous offers and she would not accept. She will not do BBFS. She is not in this long term and is not willing to take certain risks. I can respect that. Summer only for her. My highlight would have to be going at it and looking up to see her amazing smile. I just love this girl.

    Other things. I explored a bit and realized that NYAF is only about 10 minutes from here for those adventurous enough for a 2 AMP day. Also, I saw a crazy hot blond (maybe Andrea) and Allyssa in the hallways, both open to doubles. I only needed Mia for this day. That blond was smoking hot for those interested but I'm more into the Agirls. To each his own.
    With all due respect, that is your experience, your test and you cannot make a blanket statement of how Mia is with other mongers. You were not there. Mongers of course lie and so do AMP girls. YMMV girls are generally not about the money.

  9. #10583

    Valuable piece

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    What can I say? You've read other reviews. Mia is awesome. Some highlights: awesome attitude, wants to please, multiple positions, amazing body, great BBBJ, awesome lips for DFK. I can go on. Her no's are BBFS and fingering. Do NOT believe what you have read. There are some false reports out there. I have seen her multiple times and tested her with some ridiculously generous offers and she would not accept. She will not do BBFS. She is not in this long term and is not willing to take certain risks. I can respect that. Summer only for her. My highlight would have to be going at it and looking up to see her amazing smile. I just love this girl.

    Other things. I explored a bit and realized that NYAF is only about 10 minutes from here for those adventurous enough for a 2 AMP day. Also, I saw a crazy hot blond (maybe Andrea) and Allyssa in the hallways, both open to doubles. I only needed Mia for this day. That blond was smoking hot for those interested but I'm more into the Agirls. To each his own.
    Thanks for the valuable piece of intel JS; it goes to show that the few who claimed raws with her are just looking for some attentions here and no longer trustworthy no matter who they are. Appreciate the feedbacks man. And it doesn't sound like Mia's YMMV game on raws is high since she's that firm on holding her grounds so that parts ruled out. IDGAF on who else says they got raws from her cas of YMMV or some other sht cas they are full of balonies and just lost all street credential's here along with the 5 hillful behaviors. Thankful JS.

  10. #10582

    Lucky1018 aka Park Ave VIP. Coco

    I stopped to try this place of many names late evening last week. They have twitter (at parkavevip) and post real pics of most of their girls, so you can get a good idea. I was given 240/ half and 340/ hour as choices when I got there. I was short on time, so I only went with the half.

    Easy to find the place. Even though it's in a busy part of Midtown, you can find a place to park a couple blocks away. The location itself is easy to find, and once you get there, getting inside is no hassle. The inside of the spa is big and like a giant maze. I got lost after I used the john and took a couple of wrong turns before I rediscovered the room I was in, since the girl had gone to get ready herself.

    Anyway, I was given a lineup one-by-ones and chose Coco. Some of the others I saw, Fang Fang is about 5-2, cute, forward and friendly, and the DD bust description is real. Winnie is about 5-4 or 5-5, young, cute, and a pretty good bust herself. I chose Coco, about 5-2 or 5-3, slim figure, nice shape, smiled at me like she had more eroticism to her than first met my eye (this turned out to be correct). Some comments during the intros were that Fang Fang does BBFS (not my thing but FYI) and Coco is available for MFM (or MMF I guess). Not my thing either, but first time I'd heard that one explicitly offered even though obviously some other girls are open to it as well.

    Coco led me through the maze to a large room with a big bed and chair and hooks for my clothes. I was short on time and experimenting with a new place, so I gave her 240 for the half hour. I had just showered before heading over there, so I also declined the table shower which was offered. Then we both went out, and I got lost as mentioned before. Finally we reunited and got started.

    Coco helped me get undressed, and my cock came out of my pants pretty much rock hard, and she exclaimed " very too big! Then she said that she'd seen me before. I didn't remember seeing her, so I asked her where, but she didn't understand (English is minimal). So then I asked her how she remembered me, and she pointed at my cock! So I just laughed. Maybe I saw her and don't remember or maybe one of you guys has a twin cock of mine.

    We started making out like lost lovers in each other's arms. Coco is a willing and skilled kisser. She offered a BJ (BBBJ), but I declined only because I was too horny and only had the half hour. Based on her comments I assumed any position but mish was off the table, but she took it well after I started slow, so very possible that I was assumed wrong. But it didn't matter. DFK continued, she took the dick very well in multiple mish variations, and her stamina was excellent. I blew a long, hard one out with about 5 minutes to spare. Coco helped me get dressed, and I was out the door. A repeat visit is on the cards for me.

  11. #10581

    Foxy Bodywork

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBoy769  [View Original Post]
    Foxy bodywork got a website? Mind sharing through dm if so? Been wanting to branch out and try ebony ladies for a hot minute now.
    Foxy Spa has a twitter (at foxyspanyc), but unfortunately Candace's pictures aren't on it.

  12. #10580

    Manhattan AMP Locations

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    What can I say? You've read other reviews. Mia is awesome. Some highlights: awesome attitude, wants to please, multiple positions, amazing body, great BBBJ, awesome lips for DFK. I can go on. Her no's are BBFS and fingering. Do NOT believe what you have read. There are some false reports out there. I have seen her multiple times and tested her with some ridiculously generous offers and she would not accept. She will not do BBFS. She is not in this long term and is not willing to take certain risks. I can respect that. Summer only for her. My highlight would have to be going at it and looking up to see her amazing smile. I just love this girl.

    Other things. I explored a bit and realized that NYAF is only about 10 minutes from here for those adventurous enough for a 2 AMP day. Also, I saw a crazy hot blond (maybe Andrea) and Allyssa in the hallways, both open to doubles. I only needed Mia for this day. That blond was smoking hot for those interested but I'm more into the Agirls. To each his own.
    All the popular Manhattan AMPs referenced here are essentially midtown with KG and MG further north and DDY south.

  13. #10579

    Mia SHNGLA

    What can I say? You've read other reviews. Mia is awesome. Some highlights: awesome attitude, wants to please, multiple positions, amazing body, great BBBJ, awesome lips for DFK. I can go on. Her no's are BBFS and fingering. Do NOT believe what you have read. There are some false reports out there. I have seen her multiple times and tested her with some ridiculously generous offers and she would not accept. She will not do BBFS. She is not in this long term and is not willing to take certain risks. I can respect that. Summer only for her. My highlight would have to be going at it and looking up to see her amazing smile. I just love this girl.

    Other things. I explored a bit and realized that NYAF is only about 10 minutes from here for those adventurous enough for a 2 AMP day. Also, I saw a crazy hot blond (maybe Andrea) and Allyssa in the hallways, both open to doubles. I only needed Mia for this day. That blond was smoking hot for those interested but I'm more into the Agirls. To each his own.

  14. #10578
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeStigm  [View Original Post]
    Decided to see an Ebody Candace at Foxy bodywork. Walk in and get led to the room and start to undress. Candace comes in and I make a big smile. She looks awesome. I hand over the donation and she takes me to TS room right next to bathroom. I don't think you can expect something special in there. She just focuses cleaning my body especially Jr and butt crack. Step back to the room. I get on the table. The massage is pretty decent with medium soft pressure. She climbs up and pushed a little and rubbed her cutch on my legs and back. Felt alright. After 15 minutes the flip. She immediately undresses while I'm rubbing the ditty and then brings head in her mouth. Great BBBJ. Nice eye contact with her sexy smile. BLS and then moves up to my chest to give NLS. And then she puts the lid on Jr. I grab her and put her on top. We then switch to Mish and Jr starts to fade. Seeing her kitty eating shaft all the way inside of her is hot. I slowly start pumping and she moans low and deep. We both enjoy the actions. Some 69 and then K9. Nice small apple hips. A real good time pounding her juicy ass. She knows I am about to explode by my groaning and grabbing her butt cheeks hard. She cleans me up with a smile and plays with me a little more. Then I dress and leave. I will be back. Total damage 2.4.
    I had heard so many great things about MSOG and how pretty candace was that I had to go. This more than a month old now but my experience was underwhelming and I left thinking I should have gone to NYAF. Candace is pretty and maybe we didn't click but my experience was an expensive $ house fee then an business like shower (which I expected) but in the room even though I paid the higher fee and giving Candace another $$ it was all business with a massage followed by pretty quick vocal effort and a single cup of coffee and out the door. Candace is pretty and isn't the garden variety spa girl but to be honest I had seen Jazmin at Foxy a few weeks earlier and if I had to repeat it would be with Jazmin and she was just okay also.

    NYAF for about the same fee you get a great shower, MSOG, but without the variety that Jazmin and Candace offer. So pick your poison.

  15. #10577

    NYC Week Part 1/4 - Kitty. DDY

    Scheduled Arlene the night before (since Carina is gone). In the morning mms texted and said Arlene off and to come for a lineup. Eh fine so when I arrived I headed over. Easy to find and led me to small waiting room. MMS came and showed me one new girl before line up. She wasn't my type so asked to see others but they might have been busy. Decided to TOFTT and see new girl that just arrived and I was her first client.

    Face resembled her pics but has to be fake. Face and body was okay just not my type. Definitely taller side of the girls but kinda bony. I like some meat on their bones. A cups and nice nipples. Some preview BBBJ after undressing me and lfk. Headed to table shower for a clean down and rim. Some pretty nice BBBJ and deep throating. Her English was excellent so communication was no problem. Dried up and back to the room.

    I usual do the hour but opted for a quick 30 min ride. A few positions and she was pretty tight. Skinny but able to take a pounding. Cg and she couldn't / wouldn't go all the way down so only about half way in. Once I got control I started to go deeper and she can take it fine. Had her finish me off with CIM.

    Damage $240+40.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape