Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5152
-
06-26-23 16:30 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 147Kat
Saw Kat in Manch hotel, after decent communications, for hh. Not exactly sure what to expect after reading previous posts. She's a young (23) gal from Boston hanging in Manch with a friend who supposedly dropped off all her stuff in the room, which was a crowded mess, and well lived in. She also has a tiny kitten as a pet. No reason to believe it wasn't her in the texts, and she seemed quite genuine. Attractive but loose in body for her age in her top and butt. Not as nice as the pics portray, but hey are they ever? Had a condition which made her kind of low energy, and a bit out of it.
So-so covered BJ, and in her defense my guy wasn't cooperating as usual, to mish to finish. Quiet and kind of submissive. No Greek or anything bare. Admittedly looking for regulars, but not sure I'd repeat. 200.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...t/615524321431
-
06-26-23 15:13 #3666Regular Member

Posts: 10Train
I'd be down DM me.
Originally Posted by LowellMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 12:58 #3665Banned Member

Posts: 414My god
You really think any girl, even if the girl is fat whale is going to get gangbanged by 8 dudes at 40 dollars a person. I hope whoever is in contact with her DOES NOT give her that price and saves themselves the embarrassment of looking like a broke loser.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 12:17 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 303I could be interested.
$40-60 range, same as single dude cost at a sex party might be reasonable. .
Originally Posted by LowellMonger
[View Original Post]
Doing the math, 4 guys to cover the hotel room cost, so maybe 4 more to make it worthwhile to the lady? Obviously she'd have to be into it or could schedule 2 dudes for same net to her. Maybe I'm overthinking it, LOL.
-
06-25-23 18:29 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 104I would be down to run train, but I'm not into bigger girls, myself. More into the spinner type.
Originally Posted by LowellMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 17:39 #3662Banned Member

Posts: 102[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
06-25-23 16:58 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 405Just a quick poll
Wondering if you have a certain girl in mind.
Originally Posted by LowellMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 12:34 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 35Just a quick poll
More of a question vs a possibility on my behalf.
How many guys would be interested in running a train on a bigger girl?
What would be a reasonable cost per participant?
Thank you and discuss.
-
06-23-23 21:57 #3659He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Looks like her
Holy hell those prices, slight case of GPS. She is def not worth that, no more BBFS either apparently.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 16:03 #3658Regular Member

Posts: 17It looks like Krystal to me, but holy inflation Batman!
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 13:38 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 768Info
https://tryst.link/escort/kendyl08
Think this may be Krystal from manch. Prices reflect handler. I'm sure you guys that have seen her will chime in.
-
06-19-23 09:52 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 345Check the Bridgeport, CT forums. She's not the Summer or Wynter from Manch Vegas
There are reviews there. They may be hard to find because the links go back to the old version of STG, so when you click on the link, all you see is the whole page of providers, rather than her own page. If you put Carrie in the search engine, I believe those reviews are of her, even though in this present ad, she spells it out as Carey. From what I've read, she's has a good head game. This current ad mentions her driver or another words her handler. From what I've read there, he sticks around. One review noted that the monger was eyeballed by some guy from a window as he approached the building, and then she pokes her head out of the same window and says hello. That was a deal breaker for the monger. Bottom line is that in most cases, there's always going to be a man around.
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
Once again, I believe the reviews I read, are about her. It'll take a little digging to find them.
CH.
-
06-19-23 00:22 #3655Banned Member

Posts: 102Tasha moved to my fuckin project!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...o/062704795215
Well worth it and available rather quickly.
Yeah she has bf, yes he knows, yes he's cool, I mean I had a run in once before, but I mean, hes a buttered bread kind of person (needs money too).
I came over, she was pretty much ready, and let me gag her for about 3 minutes before we visited Russia for the finish.
This was right after I did a date with a UTR too, she likely tasted her and didn't flinch too much if at all.
Thanks Tasha! LOL.
-
06-19-23 00:08 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 35Went to go see her and then she ghosted me.
Was 120 for a quick visit but obviously nothing to report.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 10:46 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 76I think she's real
I personally haven't seen her but I think she was in the area a few years ago going by the names Summer and Wynter. I think back then she was getting mixed reviews. She should be in this forum under one of those names.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




