The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 192 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2187
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Had a good time with her prior to her having a baby. She was maybe 3 mo predo when I saw her. Had trouble setting up a second date. She is legit, but moves around a lot.

    I would try and get a current selfie.
    Been looking at her too. Those baby suckin nips tho.

  2. #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofck  [View Original Post]
    Had a good time with her prior to her having a baby. She was maybe 3 mo predo when I saw her. Had trouble setting up a second date. She is legit, but moves around a lot.

    I would try and get a current selfie.

  3. #2185

    Harley

    Any reviews on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...g/424351612144
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzc5njmzmwm3yzbhn2finjgwzmy1odflyzk0mtdinmu1ogrhzjkw.jpg.jpg‎   ndkznzexmtixngvimzhhnjgxyzczode3yjeyngnizdq4njmzztm.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #2184

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludatrice  [View Original Post]
    Really cool personality, was late to the appt which had me concerned. Met her at shoreline where she seems to run out of, great time CBJ was just OK, not a clock watcher, kinda chatty but I didn't mind. Got the QV FS.

    Side note she does have a handler, tall black dude who waited outside in his car.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...g/156064660676
    I see her a lot she definitely doesn't have a handler that may be one of her customers or baby father.

  5. #2183
    Quote Originally Posted by EggPoacher88  [View Original Post]
    I should be able to see this escort for 200 dollars an hour but because too many of are willing to pay her 300 dollars an hour that is what she is charging. When escorts start charging over 300 dollars an hour I a will be forced to quit seeing escorts. Sex just is not worth pay 300 dollars an hour to and to be honest with you I don't even like paying escorts more than 200 an hour because my first escort experience was with the girl of my dreams and she only charged 140 an hour at the time. I would recommend that every man un this lifestyle set boundaries or we are going to be paying 1000 an hour soon. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...l/214165033829.
    Times are changing my friend. A 200 hr gal seems gross to me. Just ny opinion. I prefer to stay away from revolving doors and wait in line.

    Try Kensington in Philadelphia. 20 30 bucks all you can eat.

    Sorry not sorry.

  6. #2182

    The escort Price inflation needs to stop

    I should be able to see this escort for 200 dollars an hour but because too many of are willing to pay her 300 dollars an hour that is what she is charging. When escorts start charging over 300 dollars an hour I a will be forced to quit seeing escorts. Sex just is not worth pay 300 dollars an hour to and to be honest with you I don't even like paying escorts more than 200 an hour because my first escort experience was with the girl of my dreams and she only charged 140 an hour at the time. I would recommend that every man un this lifestyle set boundaries or we are going to be paying 1000 an hour soon. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...l/214165033829.

  7. #2181

    Sasha

    Really cool personality, was late to the appt which had me concerned. Met her at shoreline where she seems to run out of, great time CBJ was just OK, not a clock watcher, kinda chatty but I didn't mind. Got the QV FS.

    Side note she does have a handler, tall black dude who waited outside in his car.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...g/156064660676

  8. #2180

    Ricki Okay?

    Been a long time client of Ricki's. Maybe 10 years, 4-5 times a years. FS at the Shoreline, Stratford Inn, Honeyspot, etc. Car dates in various spots.

    Had some slightly off communications late last year and radio silence ever since. Hoping she's okay. Anyone with any insights?

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #2179

    Cotton candy

    Any info on Cotton Candy? I haven't seen an ad from her in maybe 2 months. Vacation? Rehab? Bueler?

  10. #2178
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Tried texting a couple of times, but no response. Looks like she's moved a couple of times around the state.

  11. #2177

    Southern Bell, Future 41

    Any input on this girl? Searched Southern but no luck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/571654071381

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/770-376-7535
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails southernq.jpg.jpg‎   southernzkzyju.jpg.jpg‎  

  12. #2176

    Ok. Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit or know. Been posting again after a couple weeks off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...u/325678275925
    Saw her when she used to live in Queens. Very odd girl, talks a shit ton, like a LOT, way more than Deb. First visit, we kicked it at her crib, when we finally got to the session, it was very GFE, she got into it. We did 69, doggy, riding was ok. I'm not into girls that just grind on the dick vs. Bouncing up and down / squatting, and missionary.

    2nd time was not as fun as she was faking the sounds way too much and started complaining a bit about the time.

    The donation wasn't that bad, was hard to reach at times, worth it for maybe a one time visit if you can keep cock in her mouth and pound and bounce. Delivered the service.

  13. #2175
    Quote Originally Posted by SROnly  [View Original Post]
    Did she do QVs under the bleachers? =8^)
    Sounds like he played hooky a lot. LOL.

  14. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludatrice  [View Original Post]
    LOL small world I went to school with her.
    Did she do QVs under the bleachers? =8^)

  15. #2173

    New

    Anyone seen her yet? She has her socials listed but idk if its real yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/094833920594

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape