Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 875 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11114

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    You can't really trust anything you hear on the streets or even on these boards.

    How do you know that person was LEO? From what you described, sounds like that person could be a monger.

    Some people out there even think I am LEO. Lots of false info floating around.

    Anyone have any credible evidence?

    I heard from a girl I picked up that her friend was doing a cardate with someone in a sedan with no tint and LEO pulled up on them. Don't know what happened to the dude but the girl just had to sign a paper not to do it again. LOL.

    One time I saw about 5-6 LEO arrest a big black guy. This was near the bridge near sedgley. Half the LEO was under cover and half were uniformed. I thought it might have been drug related. Later on one of my regs said they were out there busting mongers. Sounded a bit unbelievable to me.

    Today I saw one of the trans people arrested. The one that looks chunkier, manlier, brown skin with a 5 o'clock shadow. There were like 10 cops and five cop cars. All uniformed . Not really sure what that is about but that trans person is easily identifiable and always walking along the same stretch. I imagine someone might have reported something.

    Personally for me, I've had something like 3-4 run ins with LEO while mongering in Philly and they just let me go each time.

    Anyone have any other experiences they'd be willing to share?
    FYI I pulled up next to the 1st car while trying to pick up Melanie. The officer had on his uniform. When I went 2 blocks up, he pulled up across from me. I pulled out my phone, while parked, and made a call. My MO was going to be I was lost, trying to find my way back to I95. But he's was a uniformed LEO in a dark sedan.

  2. #11113
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    You can't really trust anything you hear on the streets or even on these boards.

    How do you know that person was LEO? From what you described, sounds like that person could be a monger.

    Some people out there even think I am LEO. Lots of false info floating around.

    Anyone have any credible evidence?


    Personally for me, I've had something like 3-4 run ins with LEO while mongering in Philly and they just let me go each time.

    Anyone have any other experiences they'd be willing to share?
    My experience is that if your paperwork is in order, and there isn't any reason to grab you for drugs, open container or DUI, you get a warning and let go. I've been stopped and warned, and I've also had a reasonable explanation for being in the area when asked.

    That said, there are shitty cops, and if they want you to be guilty of something you're fucked.

    Worst case is you get stopped when they have some quota to meet; you'll get a ticket even if they know you'll beat it later in court. I got popped that way 20 years ago and it SUCKED.

  3. #11112

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonnie  [View Original Post]
    Saw her. She was high looking to get picked up. I figured I'd take chance, but there was an undercover LEO sitting in an unmarked dark sedan watching her stroll in order to nab a monger. I drove 2 blocks ahead turned around and was waiting on her and undercover moved up also. Didn't realize Uncle cared about snatching up mongers? New policy maybe?
    You can't really trust anything you hear on the streets or even on these boards.

    How do you know that person was LEO? From what you described, sounds like that person could be a monger.

    Some people out there even think I am LEO. Lots of false info floating around.

    Anyone have any credible evidence?

    I heard from a girl I picked up that her friend was doing a cardate with someone in a sedan with no tint and LEO pulled up on them. Don't know what happened to the dude but the girl just had to sign a paper not to do it again. LOL.

    One time I saw about 5-6 LEO arrest a big black guy. This was near the bridge near sedgley. Half the LEO was under cover and half were uniformed. I thought it might have been drug related. Later on one of my regs said they were out there busting mongers. Sounded a bit unbelievable to me.

    Today I saw one of the trans people arrested. The one that looks chunkier, manlier, brown skin with a 5 o'clock shadow. There were like 10 cops and five cop cars. All uniformed . Not really sure what that is about but that trans person is easily identifiable and always walking along the same stretch. I imagine someone might have reported something.

    Personally for me, I've had something like 3-4 run ins with LEO while mongering in Philly and they just let me go each time.

    Anyone have any other experiences they'd be willing to share?

  4. #11111

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by SWAuditor  [View Original Post]
    Now I've heard of Melony does dates, which I'm still looking for her so that I can get my piece of the pie. But does anyone know if Cali does dates? These two chicks are prime examples of why Kensington is world famous, and why dudes come from the four winds to seek out these bad chicks, LOL. I would definitely pay above standard rate to have these two. Now the real question is, who would you rather have more? For me, my pick is Melony, because she looks like she is more of a freak and would get into it. While Cali still seems like she's new to the scene and would be too nervous, which would cause the date not to be good. But hey, I still want to hit it, because at 18 yo, her snatch is probably tighter than a wine corkscrew.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P35qp0...EgY2FsaQ%3D%3D

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eh9uk...EgY2FsaQ%3D%3D
    Saw her. She was high looking to get picked up. I figured I'd take chance, but there was an undercover LEO sitting in an unmarked dark sedan watching her stroll in order to nab a monger. I drove 2 blocks ahead turned around and was waiting on her and undercover moved up also. Didn't realize Uncle cared about snatching up mongers? New policy maybe? I drove down to Castor, were only ready to date SW’s stroll and made 2 short loops and had an unmarked SUV follow me. I have NJ plates so not hard for LEO to take notice I suppose? I decided to take the L and left.

  5. #11110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Melanie

    I saw 20 year old cutie Melanie four times today. Everytime in the Tioga station area. Everytime she was walking with her dope boyfriend close by her side. Everytime she was strung out and staggering and tripping all over the sidewalk. She couldn't even hold her head up to see where she was going.

  6. #11109
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you be meeting these nice body looking SW. I appreciate you posting pics.

    Would love to meet my beak with jojo.
    Dude I just be recording and never watch them.

    Imagine all my other ones I never posted.

    4 of 5 dates they just let me record.


    Jojo oral skill is one of the tiers I ever experienced. She’s will complain and start timing you after a while. All you gotta do is finish yourself and she will catch it. She have good hygiene. You can find her near K and Sedgley.

    First link up, she didn’t let me record.

  7. #11108
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    JoJo is no where close in any category as Sin. Only thing JoJo have against her is her oral skills.

    Last time I seen her was about a month and some change ago.
    Bro, you be meeting these nice body looking SW. I appreciate you posting pics.

    Would love to meet my beak with jojo.

  8. #11107
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I seen her by tent city on k ave a few times I never see her walking the stroll though.
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago walking the Kensington ave near Orleans. She made an eye contact but I couldn't pick up because I had to get home.

  9. #11106

    No Biggie

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    You should remove the I'd. Using photoshop just now I was easily able to remove the blocking out part and see her full info. If I can do it others can too.
    The guys just bragging about Ja. From the backblocks of Kensington. Or a figment of his imagination. Same thing.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp.

  10. #11105

    Ebbs and flows

    A few weeks ago, it seemed like the streets were overflowing with hot fresh hotties.

    Now it seems like everything sucks. Lots of trash. Lots of people being agitated. Everyone in a bad mood.

    Maybe its just the weather and hopefully things turn better soon.

  11. #11104

    Don't feed the trolls

    That is all.

  12. #11103
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    When I downloaded that image it was a JPEG, and JPEGs don't support layers.

    https://graphicdesign.stackexchange....port%20layers.
    Sir he's a 3 star senior member general. We do not question him. Do you understand?

  13. #11102
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    I don't need to prove it -- I did it -- any skilled photoshop techy can support. Images are layers unless flattened but not here to teach you tech.
    When I downloaded that image it was a JPEG, and JPEGs don't support layers.

    https://graphicdesign.stackexchange....port%20layers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2023-06-23_17-20-31.png‎  

  14. #11101
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #11100
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    I don't need to prove it -- I did it -- any skilled photoshop techy can support. Images are layers unless flattened but not here to teach you tech.
    Ok. Since you a 3 star senior member general. I will believe you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape