Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 480 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 530 580 980 1480 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 30316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23131

    Carmax group

    Aside from Rose who is still around, any idea what happened to the other ladies who where there? There were some beautiful girls for a while.

  2. #23130
    Quote Originally Posted by EdEddEddy  [View Original Post]
    Is this the rose who Rims? Also, anyone know any providers who do rim?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/810835250728

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/766408456696

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/267882533541

    This is just straight off my head. I'm sure I'm I wonder the past more will pop up.

  3. #23129

    Rim?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to an old reliable for some BBBJ action. Looked on stg for Rose but didn't.

    See her posting. Happened to browse Eros Carolinas and saw this;.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3886069.htm?cat=1

    BIG rate hike suddenly. Must be because of Eros.
    Is this the rose who Rims? Also, anyone know any providers who do rim?

  4. #23128

    Rim?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to an old reliable for some BBBJ action. Looked on stg for Rose but didn't.

    See her posting. Happened to browse Eros Carolinas and saw this;.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3886069.htm?cat=1

    BIG rate hike suddenly. Must be because of Eros.
    Is this the Rose who will rim?

    Anyone know any rimming providers?

  5. #23127
    I met her a couple of weeks ago. Pics are her but old and many pounds ago. 11 year old daughter was in the next room and I didn’t know it until I was leaving.

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    This one worth it? Old links have expired with someone else names Michelle. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...126/7048606622

  6. #23126
    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys I think I was drinking when I typed that reply. NO I did not see this woman and I would not see her just based on looks. Not my type. Sorry for the confusion. Plane rides tequila and bitches is a bad combo some days. I was trying to type up a report about the brazilian girl on stg.
    No worries my friend. Thanks!

  7. #23125

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    I have? S.
    Sorry guys I think I was drinking when I typed that reply. NO I did not see this woman and I would not see her just based on looks. Not my type. Sorry for the confusion. Plane rides tequila and bitches is a bad combo some days. I was trying to type up a report about the brazilian girl on stg.

  8. #23124

    Michelle

    This one worth it? Old links have expired with someone else names Michelle. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...126/7048606622

  9. #23123

    Escort reports

    Was looking to an old reliable for some BBBJ action. Looked on stg for Rose but didn't.

    See her posting. Happened to browse Eros Carolinas and saw this;.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3886069.htm?cat=1

    BIG rate hike suddenly. Must be because of Eros.

  10. #23122

  11. #23121

    Angie

    I saw a few of you discussing Angie a few pages back. If anyone gets back in touch with her pleeeeease let me know. Would love to see her again. Thanks.

  12. #23120

    Samara

    FYI for those that have her contact info, heard she will probably be taking appts Monday afternoon and evening and Tue morning next week. This is going to one of her very last appointment sessions so I hear so I'm going to try to be there. I hate to see her go.

  13. #23119
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last night, wish I didn't. Short, dumpy, mechanical. BBBJ was terrible. Did cg and mish, came in the bag. Wish I had kept my money. Don't bother.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charlotte/female-escorts/caucasian_w/best-bbbj-of-your-life-/180040355305
    I saw this one as well and yes the body is like a 2 and everything was mechanical. A lot of demons with this one.

  14. #23118

    Listcrawler Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    All of a sudden there are a lot of adds for attractive girls with the address for the suburban lodge on Feldfarm lane in Pineville. Now I have seen a lot of girls there but it's a bit sus to me that over night there are a half dozen bee hot ones there. Any tried them? Seems like a set up by uncle to me. The ads are on listcrawler and are showing different latinas. If its real Im there. Appears to be the same group that was advertising off of Wallingford off Woodlawn. I talked to a few girls there but when I showed up there were too many potential problems prowling around.
    These Latinas have been at the Red Roof drive, Little Rock road, Wallingford, and now Feldfarm. All of these locations are sketchy. You may or may not know this but the different ads are always for the same Latina. Sometimes, there might be two girls working together. Girls that hot don't stay in sketchy places. I don't believe its a setup by Uncle but this Latina agency needs to stop posting the precise location in the ad. They are making it too easy for Uncle to scope out.
    Last edited by J Simp; 06-22-23 at 18:01. Reason: Clarification

  15. #23117
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I think he was saying he has questions LOL

    .
    Not really sure if he has seen or not. I will let him clarify. But I thought the "S" meant an " Yes" . 😁.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape