Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 30338
-
06-23-23 08:29 #23123Senior Member

Posts: 25Escort reports
Was looking to an old reliable for some BBBJ action. Looked on stg for Rose but didn't.
See her posting. Happened to browse Eros Carolinas and saw this;.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3886069.htm?cat=1
BIG rate hike suddenly. Must be because of Eros.
-
06-23-23 00:17 #23122Senior Member

Posts: 766Scarlett
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...780/7043887257
Any information on this one?
-
06-22-23 23:59 #23121Senior Member

Posts: 201Angie
I saw a few of you discussing Angie a few pages back. If anyone gets back in touch with her pleeeeease let me know. Would love to see her again. Thanks.
-
06-22-23 23:48 #23120Senior Member

Posts: 138Samara
FYI for those that have her contact info, heard she will probably be taking appts Monday afternoon and evening and Tue morning next week. This is going to one of her very last appointment sessions so I hear so I'm going to try to be there. I hate to see her go.
-
06-22-23 20:43 #23119Regular Member

Posts: 49I saw this one as well and yes the body is like a 2 and everything was mechanical. A lot of demons with this one.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 17:30 #23118Senior Member

Posts: 949Listcrawler Latinas
These Latinas have been at the Red Roof drive, Little Rock road, Wallingford, and now Feldfarm. All of these locations are sketchy. You may or may not know this but the different ads are always for the same Latina. Sometimes, there might be two girls working together. Girls that hot don't stay in sketchy places. I don't believe its a setup by Uncle but this Latina agency needs to stop posting the precise location in the ad. They are making it too easy for Uncle to scope out.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
Last edited by J Simp; 06-22-23 at 18:01. Reason: Clarification
-
06-22-23 13:47 #23117Senior Member

Posts: 220Not really sure if he has seen or not. I will let him clarify. But I thought the "S" meant an " Yes" . 😁.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 12:52 #23116Senior Member

Posts: 68Overcharging
Not worth more than 200.
Originally Posted by DanPan76
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 12:50 #23115Senior Member

Posts: 1455I think he was saying he has questions LOL
.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DanPan76
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 12:48 #23114Senior Member

Posts: 68100% agree
She leaves out her face for a reason too. Body is like 100 wet paper bags filled with wet socks stapled to a tree stump. I couldn't stay up or finish when I met with her. And it takes a light breeze for me to finish so that's sayin a lot.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 10:50 #23113Senior Member

Posts: 72Thank you
Thank you buddy. I was about to see her. Now. Not cose you said and I too had my on doubts about her.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 23:53 #23112Senior Member

Posts: 201Feldfarm Lane in Pineville
All of a sudden there are a lot of adds for attractive girls with the address for the suburban lodge on Feldfarm lane in Pineville. Now I have seen a lot of girls there but it's a bit sus to me that over night there are a half dozen bee hot ones there. Any tried them? Seems like a set up by uncle to me. The ads are on listcrawler and are showing different latinas. If it’s real Im there. Appears to be the same group that was advertising off of Wallingford off Woodlawn. I talked to a few girls there but when I showed up there were too many potential problems prowling around.
-
06-21-23 23:29 #23111Senior Member

Posts: 201Eva. Don't bother
Saw this one last night, wish I didn't. Short, dumpy, mechanical. BBBJ was terrible. Did cg and mish, came in the bag. Wish I had kept my money. Don't bother.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charlotte/female-escorts/caucasian_w/best-bbbj-of-your-life-/180040355305
-
06-21-23 21:19 #23110Banned Member

Posts: 1512Thanks
Thanks for review but I can take your word for it. I just wanted details, thanks bro.
Originally Posted by Baham
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 20:56 #23109Regular Member

Posts: 49Amazing bbw
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/309142857710
Di.
This dream right here is a winner if you like BBW. Very responsive, friendly, a talker, and wide open. Started with a great conversation then moved into foreplay. Did DATY and the streets was very clean. Turned over for k-9 and it was nice and tight even after 2 kids. Ass for days being back there. Finished off inside with no issues and will repeat. Next time will try the head game.










Reply With Quote





