Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 96 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #835
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    The new Inga looks like she swallowed and ate the old Inga. When I used to regularly give this Russian my home made creampies in her SGV and LA incalls, she barely weighed 100 lbs!

    Talk about your cautionary tale of fall from grace. There but for the grace of the baby Jesus go I.
    You charmer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You.jpg‎   Me.jpg‎  

  2. #834

    Angelcheeks

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    When I first saw the pic she posted of her looking like Fat Russian housewife I was like Damn!

    Glad, I hit that Russian when she was hella skinny!
    The new Inga looks like she swallowed and ate the old Inga. When I used to regularly give this Russian my home made creampies in her SGV and LA incalls, she barely weighed 100 lbs!

    Talk about your cautionary tale of fall from grace. There but for the grace of the baby Jesus go I.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AngelCheeks bbfscip Pasadena (2).jpg‎   AngelCheeks bbfscip Pasadena (5).jpg‎   AngelCheeks bbfscip Pasadena (4).jpg‎   AngelCheeks bbfscip Pasadena (3).jpg‎   AngelCheeks bbfscip Pasadena (1).jpg‎  

    AngelCheeks bbfscip Pasadena (6).jpg‎   AngelCheeks bbfscip Pasadena (2).jpg‎   AngelCheeks bbfscip Pasadena (10).jpg‎   AngelCheeks bbfscip Pasadena (8).jpg‎   AngelC creampie Eastern European (1).jpg‎  


  3. #833
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Why not todays Inga? She looking. She hasn't posted in a while.
    When I first saw the pic she posted of her looking like Fat Russian housewife I was like Damn!

    Glad, I hit that Russian when she was hella skinny!

  4. #832
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Glory Days

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Why not todays Inga? She looking. She hasn't posted in a while.
    The preceding title says it all. Talk about glory days and now we are here. There was a time when everyone in LA was picking her up to take her out for some good times. I forget but for a holler, 80 dollars, and a room she would be your Slavic, iceberg blue-eyed, sex servant for hours of the day. "Back in school, she could turn all the boy's heads. " When TJinLA talks about the hooker stare I picture little Inga who is not so little anymore. She had some tools that were never developed like a charming personality (Jane). Instead, she got trapped by demons when developing her personality to connect with others may have freed her.

    In the Glory Days, we were hungry men going out to hunt, fight, bleed, slay beasts, and win the damsels' delights. Kiss lots of girls. Wait a minute, these are the glory days. I hope Inga can slay her demons and make back her life.

    Otherwise, now we are here. What would Bruce say?

    "Think I'm going down to the well tonight And I'm going to drink till I get my fill.

    And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it, But I probably will.

    Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture A little of the glory of, well time slips away.

    And leaves you with nothing mister but Boring stories of.

    Glory days yeah they'll pass you by.

    Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye.

    Glory days, glory days".

  5. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    If you had a time machine and could go back to fuck one of LA's favorite Eastern Europeans while in their prime, would you see Glendale Jane or Pasadena Inga?

    Couldn't find any of my pictures of Jane but inserted are some of Inga's. I think I would have to go with Inga because one time I was butt-banging Jane and she had her head tilted back when I looked into her mouth. I thought I was looking down at a sarlacc.

    Does anyone besides Hollywood Guy remember are?
    Why not todays Inga? She looking. She hasn't posted in a while.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6448.jpg‎  

  6. #830
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Dear God

    At first, I was pissed off and wanted to scream at the top of my lungs at the tempest storm. What is going on? Fuck you! What do you want from me? And the lightning flashed, the thunder roared. Yet, I do not coward.

    I came to terms that I am dumb.

    I know two things.

    Pink pussy is wonderful. And second, I am a dumb pussy lover.

    Fuck the storm. Fuck everything.

    What do you want from me?

    Here is a beautiful Pink pussy God.

    Thank You!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   A.jpg‎   Ar.jpg‎  

  7. #829
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Blast from the Past.

    If you had a time machine and could go back to fuck one of LA's favorite Eastern Europeans while in their prime, would you see Glendale Jane or Pasadena Inga?

    Couldn't find any of my pictures of Jane but inserted are some of Inga's. I think I would have to go with Inga because one time I was butt-banging Jane and she had her head tilted back when I looked into her mouth. I thought I was looking down at a sarlacc.

    Does anyone besides Hollywood Guy remember are?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IngaRising.jpg‎   3.gif‎   7.gif‎   10.gif‎   R.jpg‎  


  8. #828
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    God I love when I read a useful post at the end of the day, especially after a less than satisfying junkie on soft white underbelly.
    La LA Land and bullshit. Had to wear my boots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails W.jpg‎  

  9. #827
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Gosh darn,

    If you want me to lose all control, give me tits.

    It is my Kryptonite. But hey, we are a band of boners.

    And I think about all the times of my falling.

    A pair of tits. With nipples. A promise.

    The spirits are using me!
    Fuck-tarded. More tits and nips.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230628_193530.jpg‎  

  10. #826
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The perfect end

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Gosh darn,

    If you want me to lose all control, give me tits.

    It is my Kryptonite. But hey, we are a band of boners.

    And I think about all the times of my falling.

    A pair of tits. With nipples. A promise.

    The spirits are using me!
    God I love when I read a useful post at the end of the day, especially after a less than satisfying junkie on soft white underbelly.

  11. #825
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Bring them back. Wholly Titties

    Gosh darn,

    If you want me to lose all control, give me tits.

    It is my Kryptonite. But hey, we are a band of boners.

    And I think about all the times of my falling.

    A pair of tits. With nipples. A promise.

    The spirits are using me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pray for me.jpg‎  

  12. #824
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    No joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. You know it. Tuto&rium in / with my stem.

    I thought this was the best compliment I've had from another guy as I arrived he said, leave some women for us. Goes to show you can take the man from Hollywood, but you can't take the Hollywood out of the man..
    What is so funny, is when he says no joke, you know he is being dead serious.

  13. #823
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The vibe I am getting is a non pro Nubian stem major at USC.
    LOL. You know it. Tuto&rium in / with my stem.

    I thought this was the best compliment I've had from another guy as I arrived he said, leave some women for us. Goes to show you can take the man from Hollywood, but you can't take the Hollywood out of the man.

    Peace.

  14. #822
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sounds like a stem major at USC

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    I was a wild child and poured my first spaghetti dinner bowl on to my head. Got pictures and all. This was a nice girl I met at the beach that loves Amrica! I loved her fat coochie. We drank at the swim up bar and ducked to the car for some risky bizness by the passeggiata. We banged and everytime I looked up there were people strolling by. Fun fact about is that I was double banging her butt while parting her meaty poosee and she was on birth control so was suprised that I couldn't find the creampie (in the pictures). She begged me to stay.
    The vibe I am getting is a non pro Nubian stem major at USC.

  15. #821
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    If you like the spaghetti noodle down there instead of the Philly cheesesteaks, you in the wrong bidness.
    I was a wild child and poured my first spaghetti dinner bowl on to my head. Got pictures and all. This was a nice girl I met at the beach that loves América! I loved her fat coochie. We drank at the swim up bar and ducked to the car for some risky bizness by the passeggiata. We banged and everytime I looked up there were people strolling by. Fun fact about is that I was double banging her butt while parting her meaty poosee and she was on birth control so was suprised that I couldn't find the creampie (in the pictures). She begged me to stay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape