rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 183 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1744
    So I THINK that I used to have this one on my Snap, but I can't find her now. Blonde, really hot, good interactions when I reached out on Snap. I can't recall the rates but if it is her, I do recall that she offered BBJ and CFS, but do not recall rates. I know that's not super helpful, but that's what I can contribute on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...m/411000278838

    She looks really good. Can someone let me know if she is good. At first glance she kind of looks like the one that has her husband come in and rob you but this one looks like a different girl. Can someone please let me know if this one is safe?

  2. #1743
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFighter01  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure this is not "Blonde Bombshell" the girl whose "hubby" comes in and robs you. The tattooss seem to be way different.
    Yeah I can see that. Well hopefully someone can chime in and mention if she is good.

  3. #1742

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-time/57173640

    Has anyone seen her, PM me if you want.
    I hate the fact that she has so many bad reviews. She is definitely my type. I would have become a regular to her but I am not into paying for a bad time.

  4. #1741

    Different Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...m/411000278838

    She looks really good. Can someone let me know if she is good. At first glance she kind of looks like the one that has her husband come in and rob you but this one looks like a different girl. Can someone please let me know if this one is safe?
    I am pretty sure this is not "Blonde Bombshell" the girl whose "hubby" comes in and robs you. The tattooss seem to be way different.

  5. #1740

    Any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...m/411000278838

    She looks really good. Can someone let me know if she is good. At first glance she kind of looks like the one that has her husband come in and rob you but this one looks like a different girl. Can someone please let me know if this one is safe?

  6. #1739
    Quote Originally Posted by DickGozinya8  [View Original Post]
    Check out the "Skinny Zoey" blog too. This is the Skinny Zoey Lap Lover is referencing.
    Yeah I saw her two reviews, that being one of them right after I posted the report.

  7. #1738
    I texted her, she wants 120/180/250 and seems to be all covered. 50 extra could get you a BBBJ. With my latex allergy I won't be able to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/217-481-7519

    Just wondering if anyone has seen her yet. She is from Springfield. I'm willing to take the drive down there but would like to know if anyone has seen her yet. From her pictures she looks pretty hot and has a nice body.

  8. #1737
    I found some reviews for a snowbunny but it was a different girl, don't get them confused.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...n/606339347018

    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/217-481-7519

    Just wondering if anyone has seen her yet. She is from Springfield. I'm willing to take the drive down there but would like to know if anyone has seen her yet. From her pictures she looks pretty hot and has a nice body.

  9. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-time/57173640

    Has anyone seen her, PM me if you want.
    Check out the "Skinny Zoey" blog too. This is the Skinny Zoey Lap Lover is referencing.

  10. #1735
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    That one is the worst.
    Ok yeah I saw two bad reviews after I posted this.

  11. #1734
    That one is the worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-time/57173640

    Has anyone seen her, PM me if you want.

  12. #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-time/57173640

    Has anyone seen her, PM me if you want.
    She's been reviewed many times. No good reviews. Stay away is the general consensus.

    3 x.

  13. #1732

    Also wondering about her, Anybody seen her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-time/57173640

    Has anyone seen her, PM me if you want.

  14. #1731

    Is she good?

    https://callescort.org/217-481-7519

    Just wondering if anyone has seen her yet. She is from Springfield. I'm willing to take the drive down there but would like to know if anyone has seen her yet. From her pictures she looks pretty hot and has a nice body.

  15. #1730
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Next time I ban you.

    If you want to finger wag customers there are provider forums for that.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape