Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 10237
-
06-23-23 17:43 #7327Senior Member

Posts: 45She's alright. I pounded that phat booty from the back side. Good time. She's mechanical.
Originally Posted by MarsBlackMan21
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 16:19 #7326Senior Member

Posts: 389Ali
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...d/888297862787 sounds " normal" any info visiting area Monday. Thanks.
-
06-23-23 14:16 #7325Senior Member

Posts: 389Thanks
I'm old LOL so no biggie. May take advantage of her, traveling to Millville Monday.
Originally Posted by SunBatherBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 13:36 #7324Senior Member

Posts: 117
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
Like J a Richard said, she's been around AC for a while. As long as your fresh out of the shower I'm sure she will show you a good time. Last time I saw her she sucked my dick for a solid half hour, before I covered up and gave that old pussy a thrashing. She aims to please and talks a lot. Haven't seen her in a couple years, but I'm betting she is still the same. Definitely the oldest chick I've ever fucked.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 12:09 #7323Senior Member

Posts: 108Tiffany Rose
If you guys seen Tiffany Rose recently please pm me.
This is how she looks like.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...0/551370609655
-
06-23-23 11:33 #7322Senior Member

Posts: 389I search sherry nuthin. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 11:16 #7321Senior Member

Posts: 842Been. . .
She has been around for ever.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
There are reports about there here and in AC.
-
06-23-23 10:58 #7320Senior Member

Posts: 389Sherry
Any info. Massage only? https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...l/860317451800.
-
06-22-23 16:06 #7319Senior Member

Posts: 428Photos
Photos are not even a week old.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 14:54 #7318Senior Member

Posts: 551Audra
When I saw her she wasn't as thick in these pics. How old are your pics?. I know what a spinner is.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 13:01 #7317Senior Member

Posts: 685I was hoping things would pick up for the summer but even the sugar bowl is really, really dry. Something ominous coming our way. ?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 09:31 #7316Senior Member

Posts: 655I'm on a mobile, so too difficult to grab individual pics to post up, but here's the link.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...m/253122072774
-
06-21-23 20:53 #7315Senior Member

Posts: 428Weight
Sky gained weight, comparing to last year. She is fun, she even might let you go BB but it is her choice. She is still a decent choice, considering that the escort scene is not that great.
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
I sampled a few decent choices, just to evaluate the landscape and I only found a couple good choices in or near AC, and Cherry Hill and Mount Laurel. Philly is a hit or miss. I will stick to my UTR's.
-
06-21-23 20:39 #7314Senior Member

Posts: 428Spinner?
Audra has been around for a few years. She is from Millville, and back a few years she actually did look milfy, now not so much. She might be quiet at first, but after the pounding she is talkative, unfortunately she will tell you her family's troubles, wanting for you to leave asap. Audra is not a spinner, a spiner is a short and skinny girl who you can put on top of a dick and spin her around, Audra is short, but she is thick, a few years ago she was just right. A visual is better than words.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 09:58 #7313Senior Member

Posts: 641At < 5 ft and a listed 134# (which on STG means 150# is she really a spinner?
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




