Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 1432
-
07-09-23 15:35 #832I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Glory Days
The preceding title says it all. Talk about glory days and now we are here. There was a time when everyone in LA was picking her up to take her out for some good times. I forget but for a holler, 80 dollars, and a room she would be your Slavic, iceberg blue-eyed, sex servant for hours of the day. "Back in school, she could turn all the boy's heads. " When TJinLA talks about the hooker stare I picture little Inga who is not so little anymore. She had some tools that were never developed like a charming personality (Jane). Instead, she got trapped by demons when developing her personality to connect with others may have freed her.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
In the Glory Days, we were hungry men going out to hunt, fight, bleed, slay beasts, and win the damsels' delights. Kiss lots of girls. Wait a minute, these are the glory days. I hope Inga can slay her demons and make back her life.
Otherwise, now we are here. What would Bruce say?
"Think I'm going down to the well tonight And I'm going to drink till I get my fill.
And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it, But I probably will.
Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture A little of the glory of, well time slips away.
And leaves you with nothing mister but Boring stories of.
Glory days yeah they'll pass you by.
Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye.
Glory days, glory days".
-
07-09-23 00:28 #831Senior Member

Posts: 860Why not todays Inga? She looking. She hasn't posted in a while.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 00:32 #830I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Dear God
At first, I was pissed off and wanted to scream at the top of my lungs at the tempest storm. What is going on? Fuck you! What do you want from me? And the lightning flashed, the thunder roared. Yet, I do not coward.
I came to terms that I am dumb.
I know two things.
Pink pussy is wonderful. And second, I am a dumb pussy lover.
Fuck the storm. Fuck everything.
What do you want from me?
Here is a beautiful Pink pussy God.
Thank You!
-
07-01-23 15:04 #829I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Blast from the Past.
If you had a time machine and could go back to fuck one of LA's favorite Eastern Europeans while in their prime, would you see Glendale Jane or Pasadena Inga?
Couldn't find any of my pictures of Jane but inserted are some of Inga's. I think I would have to go with Inga because one time I was butt-banging Jane and she had her head tilted back when I looked into her mouth. I thought I was looking down at a sarlacc.
Does anyone besides Hollywood Guy remember are?
-
06-29-23 12:25 #828I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623La LA Land and bullshit. Had to wear my boots.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 22:58 #827I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Fuck-tarded. More tits and nips.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 21:52 #826Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977The perfect end
God I love when I read a useful post at the end of the day, especially after a less than satisfying junkie on soft white underbelly.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 19:01 #825I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Bring them back. Wholly Titties
Gosh darn,
If you want me to lose all control, give me tits.
It is my Kryptonite. But hey, we are a band of boners.
And I think about all the times of my falling.
A pair of tits. With nipples. A promise.
The spirits are using me!
-
06-23-23 11:24 #824Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977No joke
What is so funny, is when he says no joke, you know he is being dead serious.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 10:47 #823I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623LOL. You know it. Tuto&rium in / with my stem.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I thought this was the best compliment I've had from another guy as I arrived he said, leave some women for us. Goes to show you can take the man from Hollywood, but you can't take the Hollywood out of the man.
Peace.
-
06-22-23 22:00 #822Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Sounds like a stem major at USC
The vibe I am getting is a non pro Nubian stem major at USC.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 12:35 #821I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623I was a wild child and poured my first spaghetti dinner bowl on to my head. Got pictures and all. This was a nice girl I met at the beach that loves América! I loved her fat coochie. We drank at the swim up bar and ducked to the car for some risky bizness by the passeggiata. We banged and everytime I looked up there were people strolling by. Fun fact about is that I was double banging her butt while parting her meaty poosee and she was on birth control so was suprised that I couldn't find the creampie (in the pictures). She begged me to stay.
Originally Posted by TempletonRat
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 19:26 #820Banned Member

Posts: 466If you like the spaghetti noodle down there instead of the Philly cheesesteaks, you in the wrong bidness.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 17:07 #819Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 297736-40
So I log on to that rubs site and my membership is gone. Apparently, they do not take my credit card or somethin. No loss. Not every girl is 36-40. Mary is much younger.
-
06-18-23 18:27 #818I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Momma Mia, Pappa Doveroso
What's better than free wine and spaghetti puttana at Palermo's?
So I thought to myself, why am I such an idiot for going over 60 days celibate, and bang, there it was. Figa Italiana. Mmmm. Smelled so good. I felt like the almost dying thirsty person in the desert who is about to give up and then discovers an oasis. There are so many wonderful firsts. The first time you walk, the first time you talk. Your first spaghetti dinner. And your first one back after a self-imposed born again virginhood.
Figa Italiana. Make a hand gesture of kissing the tips of your fingers.
Thatsa nice!










Reply With Quote






