Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 41280
-
06-22-23 23:36 #30975Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this witch
And to think someone had the nerve to come on here saying she had changed her ways! I'm not sure you saw the other horrible reviews on this girl, but honestly, it's hard to believe these types of people can change for the better. I mean, I'm not saying it's impossible, but 9 times out of 10, they'll provide the same ole shiddy services. This girl tries to get out of FS at any cost. She must be trying to save that for the big spenders.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
I also think this is the current scam nowadays. Lately, they tell you what their qv is without telling you it doesn't include FS. You will only find out after the session starts and by that time, they have your shmoney, as Cardi B says! Whenever I make an appt these days, I always ask if someone will be anywhere in the room and if they say a friend will be in the bathroom, I ask for a car meet, which I prefer. But keep in mind that even if they tell you it'll be just you and the provider only, you have to warn them that you will check the bathroom once you get in the room and if someone is there, they need to know you are bouncing! It's always something with these witches! SMH.
-
06-22-23 21:10 #30974Senior Member

Posts: 93Sophie / Hayley
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/592501643445
In a dream I had, my experience with this provider was probably the worst I've had in my 2 years of mongering. Comms were terrible and ended up sitting in the parking lot for 30 minutes. When I finally get to the room I ask to use the bathroom as my standard procedure to make sure no one is hiding. She gave me a heads up that her friend was in there who also is in the same line of work. I didn't mind at the time but that should've been my second red flag.
After I use the bathroom, we start the session with some headache relief. I ask her to hop on top but she says she doesn't do that for qv. I don't know if that was bs but I didn't bother arguing since I should have asked first. Not even 8 minutes goes by when she tells me my qv is over. I've been holding it in for a long time so I ask if we can extend the session and I'll just pay a bit more for FS. I made a huge mistake here by sending digital mario coins for that before services were rendered and that's when everything went down hill fast. She gets the mario coins and says she just has the freshen up in the bathroom real quick. It's 20 minutes of her friend not opening the door while showering and then once she's in the bathroom she's just talking to her friend for another 20 minutes.
I'm knocking periodically and she keeps yelling every time that she'll be right out. I was starting to get worried someone was going to bust through the door if I was being set up so I went ahead and threw my clothes on and just sat on the bed. Eventually she comes out, takes another few minutes to get ready, and starts with more headache relief. At this point I tell her to get in k9 after throwing the rubber on. It hasn't even been 5 minutes and she's trying to rush me since she has another client waiting. I was going to take her to pound town but she had so many rules like she had to guide me in and I had to go slow. I honestly didn't care, went a bit faster, got my relief and left asap.
10/10 would not see ever again and would not recommend her to anyone else. I will say she had a good body but if you want that the traveling Latinas are honestly better.
-
06-22-23 19:37 #30973Senior Member

Posts: 359Sarah on Tryst
She is touring from Detroit.
https://tryst.link/escort/sarahrae
Has anyone had luck with "real" touring ladies.
I don't count our friendly Colombians as touring.
-
06-22-23 15:39 #30972Senior Member

Posts: 60Can you believe this shit?
So I am on STG and see an ad (no duh, right?) But this ad is using the body of my ole school favorites, little Coco. Please don't ask me why I yelled out, "THIS *****! No. No. No she didn't! The fraud, deception. I just can't believe it. What's next? Heather Hunter body shots?
-
06-22-23 10:48 #30971Senior Member

Posts: 46Could be a fake
She's also under this ad, different number. Do with that what you will.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 08:54 #30970Senior Member

Posts: 422Ask for picture
I would have asked for a picture of her pussy. That way I can see what a golden pussy looks like.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 03:14 #30969Senior Member

Posts: 62Often it may be the handlers directing these stg girls to charge ridiculous amounts too. Many of the attractive stg chicks though are dillusional and believe they are special when in fact they are just low tier Internet providers.
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 01:01 #30968Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this stupid girl
I asked her for a whole body pic holding up 3 fingers and she sent one that was very dark and from the chest and up. I did see the 3 fingers and I know it's her but hard to tell what she really looks like in person. She wants 200 for qv and she refuses to send a decent pic. There must be a lot of silly azz men out there that are paying these rates. It gets on my nerves when they don't want to verify who they are, yet, fix their mouths to ask for these ridiculous amounts! What a lazy group of young people who feels entitled! SMH.
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 00:04 #30967Senior Member

Posts: 59300 marios each!
These girls are getting stupid.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 23:21 #30966Senior Member

Posts: 49Any one seen her? Looks new.
-
06-21-23 22:19 #30965Senior Member

Posts: 414I reached out today. She said via text that it's 2 girls and you have to see both for 300 Mario coins each girl for Hh. That I can't see just her. Hard pass for me but YMMV.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 18:20 #30964Senior Member

Posts: 1061You voted for a woman, what did you think was going to happen.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 16:44 #30963Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the money
I don't mind paying more coins as long as the services match what they are asking for; however, the real issue is, in most cases, the services and everything else that goes with it is just not up to par. I suppose one can say that that's subjective, but when most of the gents are saying the same things, I feel I'm being pretty objective in my view of things. The services are mostly subpar at best! Even the ones who ask for 150-200 for a qv and look pretty decent, the services doesn't match! Plus, most of them have stank coochies!
Originally Posted by Molson2337
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 14:27 #30962Senior Member

Posts: 690Orlando Is Not In The Same Ballpark To Compare
When making a comparison, please compare apples to apples for a valid comparison and to make a valid point. Comparing apple cost per pound to A5 wagu steak would just not make sense let alone make any valid point.
Originally Posted by Molson2337
[View Original Post]
Orlando is nothing like Jacksonville, we are a provincial town with a fixed population, meaning most people in this town live here. Yep a lot have moved here, but that means they are part of our day-to-day population. We have some tourists, but as a percentage of our fixed population our tourist numbers are small.
Orlando is a tourist town, much of the population is there for a short time. Comparing Jax working girl prices to Orlando working girl prices is like comparing Jax rates to Las Vegas working girl rates and talent. Bottom line, there is no way to compare two. Yes, I agree the Orlando prices are higher. I also agree the talent of many girls there is better. But, due to the large tourist population who come with cash to spend, spending $200 for a qv in Orlando is not a way to say we mongers in Jax should be willing to pay Orlando prices. Tourists spend tons of cash, they are on vacation! So working girl rates in Vegas and Orlando are very different then in Jax. And so is the talent very different in each of those places. But spending more money in Jax because tourists in tourist-meccas spend crazy big bucks is not really a true comparison.
-
06-21-23 14:24 #30961Regular Member

Posts: 17Anyone tried Irecash?
Anyone tried Irecash?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/1703493









Reply With Quote





