Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 274 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2998
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito369  [View Original Post]
    RM only shows 1 parlor that is not closed in Dracut. Bodyworks Spa. Address is four 6 five Nashua Road.
    OMG this is so annoying.

    Let me save some people some time.

    Nashua Rd.

    978xxxx601.

  2. #2997
    [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  3. #2996
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give this place a try Sunday late afternoon.

    Called on the way over and got no answer. Figured they were with a client, They called back about 20 minutes later and though I didn't answer I figured they must be free then, and I was only minutes away.

    Pulled in to an empty lot, parked and went on up the stairs to door on right. Use the accessory bell, not the one on the door frame.

    She brings me in, asks how long. 70 for an Hr. Pretty, middle age, average Asian height and I'd say a short size 12-14. Some padding but not to much. Nice upper frontals. Plentiful and soft naturals. I thought she said her name was Wendy, but I guess she could have said Mandy.

    I get undressed as she stashes the house fee, then hop on the table. She asked if I wanted "full body" and I say yup.

    She starts with the shoulders and seemed to be taking it seriously until I go for touch on her legs and butt. Almost instantly switched to soft touch and moved right to legs. Light strokes in the upper thigh area and as soon as I lifted a bit she went right for the teasing, and asked if I wanted to flip. This was 5 minutes in.

    Flipped and she asked what I want and offered the boom boom sign. (pumped her arms and a hip thrust).

    I hate haggling because I think it kills the mood, so I just offer 200 and she accepts.

    Sorry to all you guys that are pissed at that, but not sorry. I'd rather spend the extra and get great service than try to get along with someone who is disappointed for having to argue and settle for less than they feel they are worth.

    She goes and gets the gear, strips down and started with CBJ, which I can live without, so I flipped her over and went for a taste. She seemed to enjoy, but at first I think she was just playing it up for me.

    After a few positions including some CG, RCG, Standing Mish, 69, at about the 30-40 minute mark she was way more into it and started playing with it while I licked and fingered. At that point she definitely popped and got real sensitive and flushed. She was surprised and said she came, so now I should. I told her I was having fun anyway (which was true).

    She gets to playing with me and worked her way out back. When I gave her the go ahead she slipped a wrapper on her finger (s) and went exploring. Had me done in a few minutes.

    All in all a really fun time. I will be back for more.

    Now for the awkward: During our session, I'd say about the 20 minute mark maybe, someone rang the bell and she had to get dressed and I assumed she told them to come back. It turns out she put him in a room to wait. Also during our time her phone rang at least 4 times. (One was likely that guy before he arrived).

    She never answered the phone though, so props for that.

    To whoever it was waiting in that other room for 30+ minutes, sorry dude. Timing is everything.

    When I called and got no answer, I was prepared to call again upon arrival. When she called me back, and the parking lot being empty, I figured I was good to walk in. I was right.

    I hope she showed you a good time, Toyota.
    What place is this in Dracut?

  4. #2995

    Dracut

    Decided to give this place a try Sunday late afternoon.

    Called on the way over and got no answer. Figured they were with a client, They called back about 20 minutes later and though I didn't answer I figured they must be free then, and I was only minutes away.

    Pulled in to an empty lot, parked and went on up the stairs to door on right. Use the accessory bell, not the one on the door frame.

    She brings me in, asks how long. 70 for an Hr. Pretty, middle age, average Asian height and I'd say a short size 12-14. Some padding but not to much. Nice upper frontals. Plentiful and soft naturals. I thought she said her name was Wendy, but I guess she could have said Mandy.

    I get undressed as she stashes the house fee, then hop on the table. She asked if I wanted "full body" and I say yup.

    She starts with the shoulders and seemed to be taking it seriously until I go for touch on her legs and butt. Almost instantly switched to soft touch and moved right to legs. Light strokes in the upper thigh area and as soon as I lifted a bit she went right for the teasing, and asked if I wanted to flip. This was 5 minutes in.

    Flipped and she asked what I want and offered the boom boom sign. (pumped her arms and a hip thrust).

    I hate haggling because I think it kills the mood, so I just offer 200 and she accepts.

    Sorry to all you guys that are pissed at that, but not sorry. I'd rather spend the extra and get great service than try to get along with someone who is disappointed for having to argue and settle for less than they feel they are worth.

    She goes and gets the gear, strips down and started with CBJ, which I can live without, so I flipped her over and went for a taste. She seemed to enjoy, but at first I think she was just playing it up for me.

    After a few positions including some CG, RCG, Standing Mish, 69, at about the 30-40 minute mark she was way more into it and started playing with it while I licked and fingered. At that point she definitely popped and got real sensitive and flushed. She was surprised and said she came, so now I should. I told her I was having fun anyway (which was true).

    She gets to playing with me and worked her way out back. When I gave her the go ahead she slipped a wrapper on her finger (s) and went exploring. Had me done in a few minutes.

    All in all a really fun time. I will be back for more.

    Now for the awkward: During our session, I'd say about the 20 minute mark maybe, someone rang the bell and she had to get dressed and I assumed she told them to come back. It turns out she put him in a room to wait. Also during our time her phone rang at least 4 times. (One was likely that guy before he arrived).

    She never answered the phone though, so props for that.

    To whoever it was waiting in that other room for 30+ minutes, sorry dude. Timing is everything.

    When I called and got no answer, I was prepared to call again upon arrival. When she called me back, and the parking lot being empty, I figured I was good to walk in. I was right.

    I hope she showed you a good time, Toyota.

  5. #2994
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    This is true. I have occassionally asked for a BJ at 11 and been turned down. They are the same girls / owner / manager from the place in Salem on 28 near Texas Road house, and I believe also swan in Methuen, and one of the girls told me once that they are strictly standard service only. She made a face and pointed at the wall towards the "other place" that does "bad things".

    So, who knows what one or another girl will do, but a lot of these ladies don't want you to touch them, and they sure done want to blow ya.

    I've been there often before the pandemic, as well as 8 back when Cindy ran it. I don't get down that way as much anymore because of the haggle at 8, and the constant answering of the phone at 11 and shorting me when another customer came in.
    I got a threesome at unit 11 a few months ago. Every since they changed owners they've been offering CFS.

  6. #2993
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoDunn  [View Original Post]
    #8 is mainly known for FS, massage is usually crappy, good looking ladies but prone to haggling for money which can be annoying. #11 has never been FS as far as I know. Just standard HE and massage. But I haven't been there in a while so things may be different now.
    This is true. I have occassionally asked for a BJ at 11 and been turned down. They are the same girls / owner / manager from the place in Salem on 28 near Texas Road house, and I believe also swan in Methuen, and one of the girls told me once that they are strictly standard service only. She made a face and pointed at the wall towards the "other place" that does "bad things".

    So, who knows what one or another girl will do, but a lot of these ladies don't want you to touch them, and they sure done want to blow ya.

    I've been there often before the pandemic, as well as 8 back when Cindy ran it. I don't get down that way as much anymore because of the haggle at 8, and the constant answering of the phone at 11 and shorting me when another customer came in.

  7. #2992
    Not sure if I've read of anyone mentioning BJ here

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbwb7747  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Forgive my ignorance. Genuine question. Luxe, seems like a totally legit "above board" massage parlor. Signs out front, advertising, the works.

    You're telling me you can get BJ finishes there? Always covered? Offer bare? Typical costs?
    .

  8. #2991

    Luxe?

    Hi all,

    Forgive my ignorance. Genuine question. Luxe, seems like a totally legit "above board" massage parlor. Signs out front, advertising, the works.

    You're telling me you can get BJ finishes there? Always covered? Offer bare? Typical costs?

  9. #2990

    Mary Luxe

    After reading some review. I visited Luxe and welcomed by Mary. Looks is definitely sexy with size D attraction. Her smile is sexy too. Paid for half hour. English is not good and massage skill are okay. I asked for. Medium but no massage at all and she does teasing only and in 10 minutes I asked to flipped over. Her soft finger move with nails made you lure and you can't deny to flip over. Upon flip I closed eyes she hold my hand and started put it on for covered roaking for top ajd bottom area roaming. I slide hand inside for top access and she didn't take objection. Her still for mechanical was not good. She put too much oil and hammering like crazy that you can't enjoy anything. It was first time in life I had hard time to finish. Not sure if I will repeat there for her. Again, her look, smile, dimple, and size D are something inviting us there but I am not convinced for repeat her. Just sharing my experience, others had and might have better according to their interest and expectations.

  10. #2989
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Which one is better? FS? Damage? I have been to either.
    #8 is mainly known for FS, massage is usually crappy, good looking ladies but prone to haggling for money which can be annoying. #11 has never been FS as far as I know. Just standard HE and massage. But I haven't been there in a while so things may be different now.

  11. #2988

    Roger 8 or 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito369  [View Original Post]
    I think that was Rogers 8 you went to, not 11.

    At Rogers 8 I also enjoyed time with Sunny earlier this year. Nice big tits and fun girl. Yes I agree! What was the damage?
    Which one is better? FS? Damage? I have been to either.

  12. #2987

    You mean 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy28  [View Original Post]
    Went to rogers 11 last weekend drew sunny good massage and opted for full what a fun girl has nice tits and some nice tatoos said she is here from new york for awhile go see her she is fun.
    I think that was Rogers 8 you went to, not 11.

    At Rogers 8 I also enjoyed time with Sunny earlier this year. Nice big tits and fun girl. Yes I agree! What was the damage?

  13. #2986
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy28  [View Original Post]
    Went to rogers 11 last weekend drew sunny good massage and opted for full what a fun girl has nice tits and some nice tatoos said she is here from new york for awhile go see her she is fun.
    I am fairly certain you meant to write Rogers 8, not Rogers 11.

  14. #2985

    Rogers 11

    Went to rogers 11 last weekend drew sunny good massage and opted for full what a fun girl has nice tits and some nice tatoos said she is here from new york for awhile go see her she is fun.

  15. #2984

    Something about Mary

    I've been visiting MPs for many years around the world so I consider myself pretty experienced. I'm usually happy with HR and definitely not a FS guy so the spas around Lowell fit the bill nicely for me. Recently got a top 5 experience at Luxe with new girl Mary (not the one previously at Rosemary). Very attractive (Natural Ds) and affectionate. After a couple of appreciative grunts from me, the rub turned super sensual. She took me on a one hour ride of soft erotic touch with a little massage here and there. She explored the prostate fully after I signaled it was OK. Then on the flip she gave me access to those Ds with top down with OTC downstairs (which I don't usually attempt but she seemed to enjoy). Treat her well. . 7/. 9.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape