Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2576
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 180
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible you're not considering that a number of the guys on here are pushing 60 to 70 years old?
    And? That doesn't make it any less disgusting or justify screwing up the AMP market for everyone else. Have you ever considered the AMPs in Seattle wouldn't be filled with grannies if these disturbed mongers would stop paying $$ for these dusty old women? Having mongered all over the country Seattle has BY FAR the most of this shit I've ever seen.

    The whole reason Viagra was invented was so ancient dust grannies could still get sex from their husbands or bfs, it was not invented to fuck up the AMP market with grannies everywhere making bank off weirdos with granny fetishes.

    Have you ever seen one of these elderly women naked? It's an absolute train wreck of everything hanging low and being the wrong shape, size, and color; basically about the same as a corpse with a pulse.

  2. #2575

    Get off my lawn you young punks

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    There's dudes on http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports right now talking up providers who are easily pushing 60 or even 70 year old. It's just plain gross and weird.
    Thank you for your valuable input. I will point out that you don't need to read that subforum if it weirds you out that Older Women Have Skills.

  3. #2574

    In all fairness

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    There's dudes on http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports right now talking up providers who are easily pushing 60 or even 70 year old.

    It's just plain gross and weird.
    Is it possible you're not considering that a number of the guys on here are pushing 60 to 70 years old?

  4. #2573

    Sex with old people is gross and weird?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    There's dudes on http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports right now talking up providers who are easily pushing 60 or even 70 year old.

    It's just plain gross and weird.
    Damn right!

    Hey. Wait a minute.

  5. #2572
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I asked it directly through a PM. It asked why I was asking? I said to be honest. I was banned be the moderators for harassment.
    What a fucking bullshit place. And all those bitches posting great reviews, completely useless.

  6. #2571
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 180

    Go look at the Seattle AMP board right now

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    With a lot of women around here a GILF is like 40 years old.
    There's dudes on http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports right now talking up providers who are easily pushing 60 or even 70 year old.

    It's just plain gross and weird.

  7. #2570

    I was banned by TNA for asking

    I asked it directly through a PM. It asked why I was asking? I said to be honest. I was banned be the moderators for harassment.

  8. #2569
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    Never saw this until moving to Seattle. Has there always been mongers here you have a thing for having sex with the elderly or is this something new?
    With a lot of women around here a GILF is like 40 years old.

  9. #2568
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 180

    WTF is up with this new term GILF?

    Never saw this until moving to Seattle. Has there always been mongers here you have a thing for having sex with the elderly or is this something new?

  10. #2567
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't tell it was fake looks just like normal vertical slit.
    No shit, when they go way too big, that is what scars look like.

    Periareolar incision almost always leave nothing noticeable.

  11. #2566
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge7  [View Original Post]
    Curious, What it look like? Not sure how to feel about this.
    I couldn't tell it was fake looks just like normal vertical slit.

  12. #2565
    Every review that mentioned she might be a lady boy on TNA gets deleted pretty quick.

  13. #2564

    Celine2 cute

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    I think she is, it felt weird and I couldn't get depth.
    Curious, What it look like? Not sure how to feel about this.

  14. #2563
    I think she is, it felt weird and I couldn't get depth.

  15. #2562

    Celine2 cute is Trans?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Thank Info for the link. Shoot "her" pictures look hot. Funny thing is NOT one person on TNA has had the courage to post that she is possibly a post-op. Bobo is right. Someone needs to speak up if that is indeed true. The hobbiest does have a right to know who he is paying to spend time with.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?548986-Celine2cute

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape