Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 376 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 5637
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3402

    Time to talk about independents or cuddlers perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    0-2 with Hannah and Michelle.

    Anyone have a better place?
    Also had a zero with Hannah. Maybe they were lenient at first and then got worried.

    I think we should maybe talk a bit more about something other than AMPs?

    Not that I have any great ideas there. But it would be great to have some new leads!

  2. #3401
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    Back to Burnsville?
    No Burnsville, the thrill of rose, and pretty girls got me excited and realized I need something new. Anyone have anything on me. I don't have time to hunt all over the cities as I used to. Thanks.

  3. #3400
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    0-2 with Hannah and Michelle.

    Anyone have a better place?
    Back to Burnsville?

  4. #3399

    Green Massage in Buffalo

    Texted for appointment with May and was told she no longer worked there. I asked who was working that night and was told "Susan" I asked if Susan was new girl because I only knew May and Apple. They stated that Apple now goes by Susan. I declined because of past experiences with Apple or should I say "Susan ".

  5. #3398

    Rose

    0-2 with Hannah and Michelle.

    Anyone have a better place?

  6. #3397
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Sunny, Hot Stone or Mystic? I've been to all and the vibe is vague.
    Hot Stone has been reviewed. Use the Search thread on upper right corner for info. Also Mystic in Chanhassen and Mystic in SLP has been reviewed.

  7. #3396
    Tried Sunny a couple of times and never get additional. Subscribed to rubmaps and everybody telling the same story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Sunny, Hot Stone or Mystic? I've been to all and the vibe is vague.

  8. #3395

    Speaking of West

    Anyone have any intel on Sunny, Hot Stone or Mystic? I've been to all and the vibe is vague.

  9. #3394
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, didn't think 1 review would open up a whole pandoras box. Take it easy guys! The place sounds like a tourist hot spot now.
    Hahahahaha. I absolutely knew it would. There is nothing in the south west or west metro. A review like that will bring hordes.

  10. #3393

    West side. Interested in exchanging contacts

    Looking for UTR or AMPs on the west side. I'm me privately. I will share my contacts in return. Thanks.

  11. #3392
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #3391
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #3390
    Quote Originally Posted by Loran70  [View Original Post]
    Was one of many to visit yesterday. Helen and another girl are no longer shown on on the website, only Hanna and Michelle.

    Michelle said that Hanna is her sister. As I entered Michelles room, saw a guy exit Hannas room, and another quickly entered. Decent rub, so-so finish. Heard guy in Hannas room complaining about no finish. Got dressed, and passed a large guy seated in the waiting room, and 2 guys waiting outside the door. Sure way to arouse suspicion. A side note, it is located in a nice woodsy area.
    Holy shit, didn't think 1 review would open up a whole pandoras box. Take it easy guys! The place sounds like a tourist hot spot now.

  14. #3389

    Mntka flower

    Was one of many to visit yesterday. Helen and another girl are no longer shown on on the website, only Hanna and Michelle.

    Michelle said that Hanna is her sister. As I entered Michelles room, saw a guy exit Hannas room, and another quickly entered. Decent rub, so-so finish. Heard guy in Hannas room complaining about no finish. Got dressed, and passed a large guy seated in the waiting room, and 2 guys waiting outside the door. Sure way to arouse suspicion. A side note, it is located in a nice woodsy area.

  15. #3388

    Mntka flower

    Quote Originally Posted by RdhdBen  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hanna who was very cute but there is nothing extra. Definitely calling the review that said they got two pops to be bogus. I went because I needed a massage and was looking for something extra. Her shiatsu foot massage was strong and got some knots out that I've had trouble with before so that is a plus. Flip was towel covered with no hint of extra though I did all of the things that said I was interested in more. Maybe a repeat would yield better results, but I would not be going if you are expecting to leave happier than when you entered.

    There is almost no privacy and they make no effort to provide any. She also left in the middle to get warm / wet towels to remove oil from my back. Don't really recommend at all. Might give it a second try just to see if anything is different, and yes, they do use the square appointment system. I paid in cash to at least maintain some privacy if you know what I mean.
    Cash should be SOP anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape