Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 919 1419 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27176

    Loren

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    Your reference post is for JoJo aka Blossum. Pretty sure that is not accurate. Hopefully, your just not increasing your post count!
    26937 is the review for Loren. I was responding to the original post 26928, the first Inquiry on Loren. I have no idea where you are getting Jojo from.

  2. #27175

    Lww curipus

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMakerX81  [View Original Post]
    Saw little wet wet while in town for work about two weeks ago. She is as described hot, on time, into it, and responsive communication. I will see her again when I get back down that way and Thanks to Hillbilly for helping me out.
    Can't find any info on LWW. Will be visiting Cincy in about a month. Can you send a link—Might like to meet LWW. Help a brother out?

  3. #27174

    Wonder What

    Who in the wide, wide world of sports is a payin' 5 for her? Not that she is not reasonably attractive but. Good Lord!

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    I'm debating about pulling the trigger on this one as I'm a sucker for a thick woman with a booty. I have spoken with her in the past on Seeking, but was leery at the time (several years ago). Any information would be helpful.

    https://tryst.link/escort/wonderwomanworld

  4. #27173

    Whopper

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Way over priced. Doesn't look like a $500 hour provider to me. Someone said thick that an understatement to me. Better to be had for much less plus she want pictures an FaceTime no way at any price.
    Find that in the corner of a bar somewhere.

  5. #27172

    And, yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    First of all Sharonville? - No! Second, the questionable site she is advertising on. I say NO way!
    She's doing duos with Anna aka Tootie aka Brunettes Have More Fun.

  6. #27171
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    I'm debating about pulling the trigger on this one as I'm a sucker for a thick woman with a booty. I have spoken with her in the past on Seeking, but was leery at the time (several years ago). Any information would be helpful.

    https://tryst.link/escort/wonderwomanworld
    Way over priced. Doesn't look like a $500 hour provider to me. Someone said thick that an understatement to me. Better to be had for much less plus she want pictures an FaceTime no way at any price.

  7. #27170
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    First of all Sharonville? - No! Second, the questionable site she is advertising on. I say NO way!
    Also with several pictures she post shows no skin that's a big No with no reviews. I would stay away from this one.

  8. #27169
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMakerX81  [View Original Post]
    Saw little wet wet while in town for work about two weeks ago. She is as described hot, on time, into it, and responsive communication. I will see her again when I get back down that way and Thanks to Hillbilly for helping me out.
    Glad you enjoyed her. She one of the best we have in the area now. She one of the ones you want to keep for yourself but that would be greedy, LOL. Safe travel.

  9. #27168

    Highly suspect

    18 posts since 2017 in a bunch of rando cities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    Your reference post is for JoJo aka Blossum. Pretty sure that is not accurate. Hopefully, your just not increasing your post count!

  10. #27167

    Lww

    Saw little wet wet while in town for work about two weeks ago. She is as described hot, on time, into it, and responsive communication. I will see her again when I get back down that way and Thanks to Hillbilly for helping me out.

  11. #27166

    Not only NO. Hell no

    First of all Sharonville? - No! Second, the questionable site she is advertising on. I say NO way!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one yet? Have texted her. Decent rates with reasonable menu. But haven't partaken yet Friend of Anna with possibility of a duo. As in believe she's fairly new to the scene looking for any intelligence that this forum may be able to offer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/141084695

  12. #27165

    Chillicothe / Hocking Hills

    Any leads in either of these areas would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me.

  13. #27164

    Loren?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    26937.
    Your reference post is for JoJo aka Blossum. Pretty sure that is not accurate. Hopefully, your just not increasing your post count!

  14. #27163
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    26937.
    OK thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

  15. #27162

    Loren

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/313-459-6078

    Any info on this one. No name on the ad.
    26937.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape