Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 387 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 5801
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4811

    Stella

    Just popped up on HX thru CubanDreams. Any intel?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8FFDFC34-0069-4809-B2C4-83E45A7B56E2.jpg‎   6FBE0BC9-7E29-4316-8A17-AF2175B383B2.jpg‎   5F8EBD3A-543B-44D2-AB04-4BA871C903EA.jpg‎  

  2. #4810
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but this weirdo has full unrestricted access to Kiti's purty mouth and tight pussy. You are blacklisted my friend. She calls you dangerous and obsessed in her blogs. Pretty soon there will be a formal legal RO filed against you.
    LOL, I still see her regularly, she actually mentioned you, she says that she doesn't like you because you are showing private pictures of her to everyone could be considered revenge porn if she doesn't give permission. And about the RO, there has to be proof that the stalker is dangerous to her, she is a meth addict, they don't give ROs like she smokes her meth. Anyways! I also creampie her this past week at her SC incall near the ocean! Hope the owner lets her stay so I can creampie that tight pussy often since she's somewhat close to the JWA area.

  3. #4809
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here done an overnight stay? I got a cute Ebony SW I met last weekend in SB. Gave me a real reasonable rate with GFE bare included. I've never done an overnight date, longest was 2.5 hours? Thoughts? Opinions? Worth it? I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks happy hunting.
    I have, but I can't tell you if it's worth it since I didn't pay for it. I would never invite someone overnight to my place unless I know her and could trust her to an extent. Not just in terms of her stealing things, but her personality and attitude. It would be incredibly awkward to hang with someone for 8 hours if we didn't get along.

  4. #4808
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Is Mary the same gal that's in VIP's lineup? Her other friend was for sure.
    I don't know, but Mary is gone and Mayumi's new friend is named Yuki.

  5. #4807
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I asked Mayumi if her friend Mary could take a walk around the complex while I spent 15 minutes with her. I even offered an additional tip. She said no, she won't do that. It's a lot different than when she constantly text and say she misses me or needs help right now.
    Is Mary the same gal that's in VIP's lineup? Her other friend was for sure.

  6. #4806
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonVee  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused here.

    Not sure if right context, but isn't the worrying part not the bacterias outside but the ones that go into your pipe?
    I use a few wipes to swipe over the pipe, I literally wipe everything.

  7. #4805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here done an overnight stay? I got a cute Ebony SW I met last weekend in SB. Gave me a real reasonable rate with GFE bare included. I've never done an overnight date, longest was 2.5 hours? Thoughts? Opinions? Worth it? I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks happy hunting.
    I would only do an over night date with someone I've seen a few times. Preferable, in a hotel. It won't be the best bang for the buck. For the cost of an overnight, you could have several sessions and maximize the number of pops. But it can be fun, if you and her have some connection, a nice dinner out, cuddling in bed watching a movie or going clubbing. Of course waking up to a BJ and FS, is fun too. As mentioned, you need to take precautions, on valuables and personal info.

    I've done it for her birthday and we had a great time. We had sex, went to dinner, had sex again, got drunk and fell asleep together and woke up to some fantastic sex before having breakfast in bed.

  8. #4804

    Overnights

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here done an overnight stay? I got a cute Ebony SW I met last weekend in SB. Gave me a real reasonable rate with GFE bare included. I've never done an overnight date, longest was 2.5 hours? Thoughts? Opinions? Worth it? I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks happy hunting.
    There's an old adage about this that I think has both humor and a little bit of truth — You don't pay a woman for sex. You pay her to leave.

  9. #4803

    For sure

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    Plus I never saw the monetary value in paying some girl to sleep.
    Thanks for the feed back fellas. It's much appreciated.

  10. #4802

    Agreed on all counts

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    I can't do overnights, unless I suppose I am traveling for work, however, for me I don't see the benfit.

    Sure I'd, car keys, extra cash etc can go into a hotel safe in the room, but to me, I wouldn't trust any gal.

    If I'm asleep, I can't prevent the gal from stealing personal info (if it's with you), or bolting, or letting her drugged up pimp in the room to demand more cash by threatening harm.

    For *me* the risks outweigh any possible reward. Your situation might be different though.
    Plus I never saw the monetary value in paying some girl to sleep.

  11. #4801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here done an overnight stay? I got a cute Ebony SW I met last weekend in SB. Gave me a real reasonable rate with GFE bare included. I've never done an overnight date, longest was 2.5 hours? Thoughts? Opinions? Worth it? I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks happy hunting.
    I can't do overnights, unless I suppose I am traveling for work, however, for me I don't see the benfit.

    Sure I'd, car keys, extra cash etc can go into a hotel safe in the room, but to me, I wouldn't trust any gal.

    If I'm asleep, I can't prevent the gal from stealing personal info (if it's with you), or bolting, or letting her drugged up pimp in the room to demand more cash by threatening harm.

    For *me* the risks outweigh any possible reward. Your situation might be different though.

  12. #4800

    Overnight dates

    Has anyone here done an overnight stay? I got a cute Ebony SW I met last weekend in SB. Gave me a real reasonable rate with GFE bare included. I've never done an overnight date, longest was 2.5 hours? Thoughts? Opinions? Worth it? I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks happy hunting.

  13. #4799

    Deposit?

    Xiaomaomi sent me a PM when I tried booking her, saying she now "requires a deposit. " WTF did y'all do to her? She used to be so laid back and fun. LOL. Too bad; she was a blast as SoberKitten. C'est La Vie.

  14. #4798
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I posted this originally in San Diego, but I'll also post this in L. A. & O. C for all the So Cal Bros:

    Hey Guys, I just wanted to mention a little useful product I've been using lately to keep myself clean. Far too often, I go to a location and there are no clean towels to clean up with. My solution to that has been using antibacterial hand wipes. I buy boxes from the 99 cents store and always keep a spare box in my car. They are so compact that you can fit a bunch in your pocket. I thoroughly clean ALL parts of the little guy and there is ZERO irritation. I've used two different antibacterial brands and neither were irritating. I once offered a lady one and she had no irritation either. Let's try to keep each other as safe as possible so we can have more organic fun. Stay safe everyone.
    I'm confused here.

    Not sure if right context, but isn't the worrying part not the bacterias outside but the ones that go into your pipe?

  15. #4797
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyFknKay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have insight on NaomiNasty, formerly wendygetswet, pollypockets, and many others? I made a note to myself on HX that she was BBFS but now I can't find where I read that. I can't tell if she's sexy-chubby or sloppy-gross. Her tits look great tho. And what's the white thing on her lower abdomen I. Her pics? It looks like a colostomy bag hookup. There was one report that she was a nympho that likes to gag herself on your D. Anyway. I'd appreciate any info as she looks sexy and fun.
    I haven't read / heard anything bad. Just that at times she's hard to get a hold of.

    That thing is for diabetes to monitor blood sugar levels.

    I have yet to pull the trigger. Like she looks great but part of me is like but theres something grungy. Off putting about her. Some may call me crazy but eh whatevers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape