Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 348 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 848 1348 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 31848
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #26643

    She gone left last week

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldOnTight  [View Original Post]
    She used to work out of detroit area, and may still. She ha https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...643d3eae8d8afd numerous videos on pornh#b. So I'm thinking she is real, though I never partook. In her vide it appeared that there was nothing off the table. LesleyCummings69'S is her page on pornh#b. I m pretty sure the was in some professional vids about cougars as well. Just google her name internet is forever. Oh yeah. her name is spelled Lesley Cummings not leslie
    You can find her on ig I seen her before she left.

  2. #26642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 142
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldOnTight  [View Original Post]
    She used to work out of detroit area, and may still. She ha https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...643d3eae8d8afd numerous videos on pornh#b. So I'm thinking she is real, though I never partook. In her vide it appeared that there was nothing off the table. LesleyCummings69'S is her page on pornh#b. I m pretty sure the was in some professional vids about cougars as well. Just google her name internet is forever. Oh yeah. her name is spelled Lesley Cummings not leslie
    Recent reviews on Usa and That oTher site under Tampa.

  3. #26641

    Lesley Cummings

    Quote Originally Posted by Volguido  [View Original Post]
    No hits on the phone number. Anyone have any knowledge of this one?

    Thanks in advance and play safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/138183811
    She used to work out of detroit area, and may still. She ha https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...643d3eae8d8afd numerous videos on pornh#b. So I'm thinking she is real, though I never partook. In her vide it appeared that there was nothing off the table. LesleyCummings69'S is her page on pornh#b. I m pretty sure the was in some professional vids about cougars as well. Just google her name internet is forever. Oh yeah. her name is spelled Lesley Cummings not leslie

  4. #26640

    Agencies

    So I have not seen agencies since around 10 years ago. Super hot ads. Has anyone ventured forth? Kinda sketch in my book.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...p/490122881011

  5. #26639
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    The woman is real, and occasionally visits Nashville (you just missed her, actually). Her name is Lesley Cummings.

    That ad, however, is fake. The scam bots like to take her stuff.
    Those may be some older pics of Leslie but it's not her post, I'm pretty sure, the last time I saw her she was heavier. She doesn't give BBBJ, at least doesn't advertise it, she generally only uses 813 area code and recently said she was hacked. Give it a try but I highly doubt it will be Leslie that you meet.

  6. #26638

    Latina Katy

    Dreamed of a Latina. Katy is back and has recovered from a boob job. Looks better than ever, lost some weight. Damage 100 qv. No English but lots of fun here. The usual BJ, Cowgirl forever, doggy, mish finish.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/141023486
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katy1.jpg‎  

  7. #26637
    Quote Originally Posted by Volguido  [View Original Post]
    No hits on the phone number. Anyone have any knowledge of this one?

    Thanks in advance and play safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/138183811
    The woman is real, and occasionally visits Nashville (you just missed her, actually). Her name is Lesley Cummings.

    That ad, however, is fake. The scam bots like to take her stuff.

  8. #26636

    Took a ride out to the Latina world

    Easy set up. No English. I guess a Percy priest girl. Showed up. Her friend was in the bathroom but she left. QV 100 dollars. She could look like the picture 15 years ago. She had nice jugs and was very welcoming.

    CBJ, followed by a couple positions. Finished and left. I would are consider returning in the future.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...438/9084682762

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...438/9084682762

  9. #26635
    Quote Originally Posted by Volguido  [View Original Post]
    No hits on the phone number. Anyone have any knowledge of this one?

    Thanks in advance and play safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/138183811
    Obviously fake, different pictures in the picture section, few old posts, the wording is much like the other fakes. Most likely will ask for a deposit to meet. Let us know.

  10. #26634

    This one caught my eye

    No hits on the phone number. Anyone have any knowledge of this one?

    Thanks in advance and play safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/138183811

  11. #26633

    This one I would like to dream of

    This one seems interesting and we have hit one another back a couple of times but leary of the hotels she is picking, coo spots I believe. Have any one partake with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/140739444

  12. #26632

    Verified

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    When you find out let us know because I have no idea. Verification these days have very loose ties.
    It's right up there next to deposit! Haha.

  13. #26631

    Just scroll

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSpinners41  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I am from Knoxville but will be working in Hendersonville some the next few months. Does anyone have any recommendations for anyone in that area, or possible any locations to visit for take out? I know nothing about the area so any help would be appreciated. Send me PM so I will get the info quicker. Hopefully there are some options in that area. Thanks fellas!!
    What's your hurry? If you'll be in town the next few months you have ample time to look through this board for the few gems.

  14. #26630

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82  [View Original Post]
    The damage was 300.
    I'm of the opinion that no report is complete without the price. Thanks for completing your report.

  15. #26629

    Allegiant Air

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    Never ever ever did I think I would say this but I think I might be better served by flying back down to Jacksonville for a few days for some fun. I thought Jacksonville had lack of options. Can't say that now, I know 5-8 girls that would make 6 figures up here but can't convince them to come up for a week or so. I mean the rates and lack of talent is unbelievable!! I use to think there was a secret site or I was clueless on where to look but damn! When a sub par looking girl quotes 250-300 for a QV, it's time to fire up the premium porn package and pay that monthly membership, way cheaper anyway!
    Cheap flights non stop to and from. You already know depending on the season. Which girls do you recommend Ill check them out next time I am there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape