Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 17031
-
06-20-23 16:04 #11016Senior Member

Posts: 74L1
L1 = Level 1 =a handy. Now there is also L2 & L3. I saw a L4 posted somewhere.
Originally Posted by AlRee85
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 13:55 #11015Senior Member

Posts: 116Krystal
Saw Krystal 2 days back, waited for 10 minutes in parking to get the door# once after in moved to upstairs, professional table setup with led lights, as others said she got huge assets and allows to roam around the tits and there is no FS or GFE, its a regular nuru with he. Will not repeat felt kay is better than her.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver67
[View Original Post]
Damage $1 for 20 min special.
-
06-20-23 12:15 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 110More detail?
So, is it HJ finish? Does she allow any roaming?
Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 09:32 #11013Senior Member

Posts: 297Jen / Genifer
I've seen Jen / Genifer a few times now. I haven't seen any reports on her so I figured I add one.
IMO, by far the best body in the massage game right now. But you are definitely paying for the visuals, as there's not really any upgrades just your standard finish.
But she's very easy to talk to, great body, and bubbly personality.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/columbus/bodyrubs/body-rubs/genifer-31737.html
-
06-20-23 08:47 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 39Sorry I dumb
Been here a while so sorry for ignorance here but what is "L1"? Looked at abbreviations page but couldn't find it LOL.
Originally Posted by Bbalt10
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 08:34 #11011Senior Member

Posts: 854Nice.
Originally Posted by Tevin1626
[View Original Post]
Nice. I will stop there on my way to Cleveland.
-
06-20-23 07:42 #11010Senior Member

Posts: 704That sucks. I really liked Lea. I liked her looks and her massage technique.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 07:12 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 280We taking blonde that advertise on CL? I wasn't impressed mediocre HJ 2 gallons of oil put dated pics.
Originally Posted by Bbalt10
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 06:47 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 2740So much for human trafficking.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 00:31 #11007Senior Member

Posts: 53Krystal's assets
Go see her. Once she wraps those assets around you, you'll know how good they are. She also allows your hand to roam anywhere they want.
Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 22:17 #11006Senior Member

Posts: 53Saw her the other day. She was pretty amazing. L1 only but it was better than any FS I think I've ever had. She's very good at what she does.
Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 21:14 #11005Regular Member

Posts: 9Katherine
Man she really was a gem of a provider. Professional and great rates. Still trying to find someone to replace the sessions with her.
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 20:45 #11004Senior Member

Posts: 241Apparently, she's in Mansfield now according to new ad on CL.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
https://mansfield.craigslist.org/hws...634280492.html
-
06-19-23 20:15 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 854Thanks for the great report.
Originally Posted by Buckeyez11
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 18:53 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 892Search
You've been around a while. Search her on here.
Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






