Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13750

    Bee healed

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordy  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone had any luck with extras at Bee Healed Massage off of Reed Hartman.
    After looking this place up I'm wondering you would think there would be extras?? Trying to fish for info because ya know someone there?

  2. #13749

    The Ways of Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmbdmb  [View Original Post]
    How do I go about asking for multiple pops at Sakura?

    Ideally pop, massage, pop.

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    "Boom, Boom. Massageee. Boom Boom.
    Sometimes that won't work but you can always show them by doing a twirl for each pop after you get naked before you get on the table.

  3. #13748

    Gloomy and Depressing at Sunny Spa

    So, I did a search here on this site, and distinctly remember someone who said in this forum, that they had a dream at Sunny Spa on 125 and saw a girl by the name of Grace. He said he had a good time and left happy. No, it was not Pearish, it was someone else. Anyway, I went there yesterday figuring it would be a good experience, and when I asked for Grace, the girl said it was she. I saw this as a good sign. Went for the hour at 70, and while she gave a decent massage, would not go near the boys or even come close to a credit card slide even after raising my hips as a hint when she came near the area. That was not a good sign. Flipped, was not covered, but she never even came close to my scrotum or the main event. When she said she was through, I asked if we could go to a happy place, and she replied "Massage Only here". Also, I can verify Parish's report that the damn music would skip, which I also think was a time passed indicator. When asked, she did put some oil in my hand so I could DIY. Left a very low tip since the massage was just mediocre. So, if they will not let you leave happy, why advertise on these sites?

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...54fc9a3cc764cd

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/red-rose-massage-cincinnati

    https://bodyrubpage.com/cincinnati-m...4530-new-sweet

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...weet2/56359563

    I hate places that advertise and then do not deliver. They should advertise on their own sites and stay off the the ones we know are sexual in nature. To add insult, I assume because I asked to be happy, when I left, a woman who was probably the manager was in the Lobby with Grace. Yeah, never going back and glad I did not leave a reasonable tip. False advertising should reap poor rewards.

    Be safe,

    Nytehawk.

  4. #13747

    Duck duck

    Stopped by the famous Deer Park spot again and drew the same chick as last time. Not hot, kinda frumpy, no boobs. The other two rooms were occupied so I am beginning to assume that she is the bullpen at this place and the younger and hotter chicks I keep hearing about are getting booked up in advance.

    Same old, same old. Decent massage and decent ending but nothing I'm going out of my way for.

    Hearing about these Louisville AMPs makes me a little sad that we have 10 x the experience just an hour away. I thought that type of AMP was reserved to major cities and Florida or Hawaii. Just need to find an excuse to disappear 4 hours now.

  5. #13746
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    "Boom, Boom. Massageee. Boom Boom.
    That's it! LOL.

  6. #13745

    I Think the Proper Phrase Is.

    "Boom, Boom. Massageee. Boom Boom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmbdmb  [View Original Post]
    How do I go about asking for multiple pops at Sakura?

    Ideally pop, massage, pop.

    Thanks.

  7. #13744

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden3  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean that you tipped her $80 to feel (or see) her boobs? Was she signalling you that feeling her butt might be on the table?
    I didn't pay for the boobs, I did get a good handful of ass though. Also, there is a new place on Montgomery Rd at 275 (I think it's called Summit or Serenity).

  8. #13743

    Sakura advice

    How do I go about asking for multiple pops at Sakura?

    Ideally pop, massage, pop.

    Thanks.

  9. #13742

    Bee Healed Massage

    I was wondering if anyone had any luck with extras at Bee Healed Massage off of Reed Hartman.

  10. #13741

    Nommie at Goose

    Quote Originally Posted by Doingitmyway  [View Original Post]
    Made another trip to Goose. Got Nonnie again. This time she remembered me and gave me a hug and peck on the cheek. Only had time for a hh with hard pressure. She did a decent job with quite a bit of teasing and a couple pecks on the cheek and behind my ears. On the flip, I was allowed to do more OTC roaming than ever before. When I tried to unleash the contents of her bra, she told me "8" then looked at her rump and smiled. More OTC roaming and she released the Kraken with a giggle. After cleaning, she gave me another hug and kiss on the cheek.
    Do you mean that you tipped her $80 to feel (or see) her boobs? Was she signalling you that feeling her butt might be on the table?

  11. #13740
    Quote Originally Posted by Tevin1626  [View Original Post]
    I'm headed through Cincy soon and this one caught my eye on CL. Wondering if anyone has info. Didn't find anything with my search.

    https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/hw...631556523.html
    She charges $100 for half hour for the most lamest massage ever. Also smokes during massage and never shuts up. A real nut job. Advise don't waste your time or money.

  12. #13739

    Another trip to Goose.

    Made another trip to Goose. Got Nonnie again. This time she remembered me and gave me a hug and peck on the cheek. Only had time for a hh with hard pressure. She did a decent job with quite a bit of teasing and a couple pecks on the cheek and behind my ears. On the flip, I was allowed to do more OTC roaming than ever before. When I tried to unleash the contents of her bra, she told me "8" then looked at her rump and smiled. More OTC roaming and she released the Kraken with a giggle. After cleaning, she gave me another hug and kiss on the cheek.

  13. #13738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by Tevin1626  [View Original Post]
    I'm headed through Cincy soon and this one caught my eye on CL. Wondering if anyone has info. Didn't find anything with my search.

    https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/hw...631556523.html
    Saw her when she popped up on CL.

    Gave my review. Short reading. Save your money.

  14. #13737

    Craigslist

    There is a CL forum but this is also massage, so either way fits. Unfortunately, no Intel that I know of. Does she list a phone number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tevin1626  [View Original Post]
    I'm headed through Cincy soon and this one caught my eye on CL. Wondering if anyone has info. Didn't find anything with my search.

    https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/hw...631556523.html

  15. #13736

    Rainbow

    I'm headed through Cincy soon and this one caught my eye on CL. Wondering if anyone has info. Didn't find anything with my search.

    https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/hw...631556523.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape