Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 24838
-
06-21-23 12:00 #20038Senior Member

Posts: 208Elle
Elle was a certified massage therapist / escort with a nice incall condo in Carmel. She also was a former Pacer playmate. About 10 years ago she went to her 20 year class reunion and met up with her former boyfriend who had become single and was a very successful and wealthy business owner. They started dating and she got out of the business. I guess he knew she was a massage therapist but I don't know if he was aware of her being an escort. I was very disappointed because she was one of my ATFs. I'm happy for her and hope she found what she was looking for and is having a good life.
Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 09:23 #20037Senior Member

Posts: 83Andrea Virgo
Who remembers Andrea Virgo? After a fall down some stairs at a provider party, she literally fell the face of the earth. Anyone know about her?
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 23:58 #20036Senior Member

Posts: 133They were fun while they lasted
Memories.
Caitlyn was so tore up with drugs along with her daughter, Elle did not age so well but isn't very active anymore mostly a massage if you knew her way back then. Lacy I haven't heard anything in a couple years. What's the really hot one from Indy that got charged and I believe did some time for robbing whatever to her Splenda daddy or boyfriend, and a few years ago owned a landscaping place.
Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 20:19 #20035Regular Member

Posts: 3She has been around for a while. I believe she used to do duos with Miley 5 ish years ago (maybe more).
Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 16:37 #20034Senior Member

Posts: 179Lacy has a partner, Caitlyn: the last time I saw her she was soooo strung out and heading back to Arizona, hope she's in a good place. Macy, damn there is a blast from the past. I agree I would give all most anything to be between those again. The e.com will always be the best!!
Originally Posted by JrFilms
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 15:49 #20033Senior Member

Posts: 48Agreed
I would trade a kidney to be a regular with hotmacy again.
Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 15:03 #20032Senior Member

Posts: 83Escorts From 15 Years Ago
What ever happened to some of the old reliable escorts who used to work the Indy area?
For conversation starters, Lacy, Catilyn, Elle, Sensory Surprize, just to name a few.
-
06-20-23 10:29 #20031Senior Member

Posts: 80Milk Bone
Whatever happened to Milk Bone.
I was going to try to see her but she seemed to disappear.
-
06-19-23 20:35 #20030Senior Member

Posts: 38Something Seems Off
I've tried several times to set an appointment. She is always saying giving me 45-70 minutes to get the hotel room, going silent after trading pics, or some combination of the above.
Originally Posted by Paul1984
[View Original Post]
I get pic collector vibes or the good ole uncle trying to set up a sting. Idk though.
-
06-19-23 16:10 #20029Senior Member

Posts: 48Overpriced
Wanted to know if anyone has seen this one. She quoted me a price that was a little high. Never seen any reviews of her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...o/505100143807
-
06-19-23 13:31 #20028Regular Member

Posts: 4Interesting
Do you have the link that could lead me to this lovely lady? I checked the other one posted but it appears to not be working. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by Mister305
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 13:02 #20027Senior Member

Posts: 245She looks too good to be true. I'm guessing she's just trying to add to her followers on Snapchat.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 12:05 #20026Senior Member

Posts: 65Pics of her face look a bit worn and haggard.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 12:04 #20025Senior Member

Posts: 65Ah, yes. I understand what you are asking, now. I begged to see the girls and got that; taken, no doubt, for someone else.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
She seems legit. She corresponds like a normal person, is willing to set appointments without being weird, has rules that don't seem too good to be true, didn't ask for anything up front, and really, really wanted me to come see her. She didn't respond negatively to my not taking her up.
She strikes me as, probably, a girl who used to be attractive, is now desperate (for whatever reason, but most likely a junkie? And wants to cash in what she used to give for free. It's probably not what I want.
I am more-or-less convinced, from talking to her, that she would bend her rules if I was there, with cash, negotiating in person.
-
06-19-23 10:05 #20024Senior Member

Posts: 171Kenzie
Anyone sample Kenzie?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/140712106










Reply With Quote






