Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 4495
-
06-25-23 13:46 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 357Flagami part 3
Too bad about Diva. That place had such strange hours that I'm holding out hope it's still open and I just haven't caught the right moment yet. I visited anytime I was in the area and saw the "open" neon on. I did bang that beautiful young Cubana several more times before they were busted. I wish I had gotten her number so I could meet up again. Oh well.
Anyway, I've made a lot of visits and exploration.
4882 NW 7th: A Chinese full service place. Ladies in revealing clothes, somewhat attractive. I have been twice. Both times the service was subpar. Last time I was with a decent looking woman with nice breasts and wanted to finish by cumming on them and she adamantly refused. "No! Dirty!" she said.
3929 NW 7th (downstairs) is still open. I have checked it out three more times when I headed over and upstairs was closed. It turns out this is a sister spa of 4882 NW 7th. Their business cards show one on the front and the other on the back. I encountered the same girl who didn't want cum on her tits here.
Quality of appearance varies but mostly not great, experiences have been bland. 4882 seems to have more attractive girls but that could be a fluke. Overall I don't think I would repeat at either place, but may drop in to see if they have someone hot working.
4630 NW 7th: Don't bother. I was greeted by a fat woman in plain, frumpy clothes (T shirt and pants) and bailed. I imagine the most you could get is a HJ. But I wouldn't have wanted one from her.
801 NW 37th: This is just off of 7th at the traffic light past the casino. Upstairs in a large shopping plaza. I'm not yet sure how far you can go here. The door is locked and you ring a buzzer to get in. My first visit I was greeted by a girl Ina revealing outfit who told me to return later. I did come back later I. The week and this time met a less attractive older woman in plain clothes. However, she gave a good massage and an excellent bare blowjob with CIM for a fair price.
On account of that I returned again. This time I was greeted by an attractive thin woman in a tank top who spoke zero english at all, apparently not even enough to communicate prices for time at the front desk. I was reaching for my phone to translate but the same older woman came to the front and took me back. She repeated her performance. I wanted to get to know the other girl but can't complain.
3970 Flagler: This time I got an older, thick Cubana. Less attractive than the woman of my first visit but much more enthusiastic and skilled. She has that classic latina confidence and enthusiasm that we all love. She finished up on her knees stroking my cock, holding eye contact while begging for cum in spanish, then took the full load in her mouth. She's heavier than I usually go for, but I'll take that. It turns out that this business actually operates three sister locations. I haven't been to the others but the girls may take turns at each. Not sure yet. The addresses of the locations are on the business cards.
4771 SW 8th Another Chinese full service place. An older but not bad looking woman came to the root and her revealing outfit left no doubt what the place was about. Nice conversation and massage skills. I opted for an unwrapped BJ and she also took all the cum before spitting.
278 NW 42: Setup seems promising. You enter an unlocked door into a foyer with a second locked door and a buzzer, a common setup of full service places. The woman who came to the front was in bland clothing and not too attractive, so I bailed. Not sure what this place has to offer.
-
06-25-23 11:02 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 66Massagefinder Exchange
Hat's going on fellas? AMPs are not my thing but I am always poking around Massage Finder.
Let's exchange. Hit my DM with links to those you know are good to go? And I will link you the ones I know. I'm sure there will be overlap on some.
-
06-24-23 00:12 #3518Regular Member

Posts: 10Wow this suck. That place was awesome. I don't think there's any other place in miami that will stack up to this place for the price and the quality of the girls.
Originally Posted by Unicef
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 12:37 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 31I just checked now for myself and it's closed. What gives!
Originally Posted by Silvers3
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 17:59 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 204Need help
I am traveling to Miami for one night stay this Friday looking to get some advise on Asian or Latin provider with FS will be staying near the airport.
Appreciate any help can PM if you prefer.
Thanks in advance will help any one coming to Virgina in return.
-
06-20-23 00:41 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 178Miami Beach Outcall
Looking for a hawt massage girl to visit me while I'm spending a few nights out on South Beach. My only hard requirement is she has to be beautiful and look no older than 30, HE is big plus but not required, and FS welcome if available. I'm willing to go to a studio or private location if its walking distance from Ocean Drive.
-
06-20-23 00:37 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 178JingJing Spa.
Originally Posted by WorldwideHorny
[View Original Post]
https://www.yelp.com/biz/jingjing-spa-fort-lauderdale
-
06-19-23 22:20 #3513Regular Member

Posts: 10Dg
Passed by DG on Friday around 1 PM and it was closed. First time I've seen this place close, called and no answer. Please don't tell me it got close down?
-
06-19-23 17:00 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 218Any
I think any Asian massage will provide at least that. In my experience.
Originally Posted by JetWade
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 16:32 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 41He
Where can I get a decent massage with a good HE? Not into FS just want a good HE.
-
06-19-23 14:53 #3510Regular Member

Posts: 5Prostate milking
Any recommendations for prostate milking? Seems difficult to find in Miami. Massage parlor or private is fine.
-
06-17-23 01:48 #3509Regular Member

Posts: 9South Miami
Any recommendations for the south Miami area?
-
06-16-23 16:23 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 25Good massage close to Holywood?
Anyone knows a good massage place open late today to get a massage with some extras? I'll be close to Hollywood. Thank you,
-
06-15-23 18:48 #3507Banned Member

Posts: 663No more photos? What? My post are so good that you can't bring yourself to delete my account?
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
Ok, I also banned all your other accounts and as you make new ones I'll ban those as well.
No thanks needed, all part of the good service here at the USASG.
A2
-
06-14-23 11:00 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 501Any info the name of AMP or location? And how many roses?
Originally Posted by Kay999
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





