Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2738
-
06-26-23 14:16 #368Senior Member

Posts: 36I am also interested in her as well. Please keep us posted.
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 14:10 #367Regular Member

Posts: 10Fair options if you are willing to drive
I have found some good options if you are into bbw.
One in Leesburg -- total freak.
The villages -- Loves her nipples sucked on.
Both good options if you can play the game.
-
06-26-23 14:01 #366Senior Member

Posts: 453I sent her a message earlier. Waiting on a reply will let ya know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 13:01 #365Senior Member

Posts: 252I was thinking the same thing.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 11:03 #364Senior Member

Posts: 601Familiar?
This one seems familiar for some reason. New on the site but not sure if she's been on the scene in other professions. Anyone have intel?
Cuddlecomfort.com/Cuddlebugfr
-
06-26-23 09:19 #363Senior Member

Posts: 156Kstron
KSTRON, your mailbox is full.
-
06-25-23 09:32 #362Senior Member

Posts: 958LeeFrom NYC
Lee is also on Seeking Solid sign of proper attention possible.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LeefromNYC
https://members.seeking.com/member/c7c69fbd-2519-411a-9623-72239864b055
-
06-25-23 09:18 #361Senior Member

Posts: 958Anyone?
So has anyone actually seen this one?. Curious if she looks this good in person. 2 hours. Must be something more.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 10:22 #360Senior Member

Posts: 6602 hr min if you read the info
400 to cuddle? 2 hrs?
Originally Posted by Creideiki
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 09:55 #359Senior Member

Posts: 197Snugglediva: GCS?
Wants $$ for an hour of cuddling. Might be an occasion to ask for extras up front.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/snuggledivaLast edited by Creideiki; 06-24-23 at 09:56. Reason: add link
-
06-21-23 16:34 #358Senior Member

Posts: 113How much was jade asked for? She's sexy.
-
06-20-23 07:34 #357Senior Member

Posts: 79Never spoke to her but looking at her profile and two things makes me hesitant.
Originally Posted by LatinLuvr
[View Original Post]
1. One picture with a sign up date of this month.
2. I get these girls will put the disclaimer that nothing sexual or strictly platonic but she says no sexual assault. Just the fact that she brings it up when it's a given. I'd be nervous that cuddling and some roaming of the hands could set her off and be misconstrued. I don't know.
I'd guess she's real bc I don't think a fake profile would put that disclaimer.
-
06-19-23 22:00 #356Senior Member

Posts: 352Mary2023
Anyone met Mary2023 yet?
-
06-19-23 12:52 #355Senior Member

Posts: 153Kinda open
Talk to her said she's open to hand stuff but hard no on FS. Didn't see her though so maybe opens up after a visit but she insisted it was a hard no.
Originally Posted by AnonMike56
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 06:41 #354Senior Member

Posts: 300Heatherlynn
Has anyone else talked to her? I was and felt like she was fake I asked where she was at and she kept saying the same thing (some apartment complex) and I was like idk where that is, what part of town and she just sent the complex again. I googled it and nothing would come up but some random street near Texas ave and Americana bulv. Which I know is only houses and rather ghetto at that. So it just seemed fishy to me. Anyone else get the same vide from her or am I just over thinking it?













Reply With Quote




