Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 519 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 569 619 1019 1519 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Dean's UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234  [View Original Post]
    I agree on this review. Exactly my experience. I got Emmy's info from Dean and made contact. She wanted to meet before a session, so we met at a GR truck stop. We clicked and set up a dream for the next day at her place. No pimp at either place.

    Her place is pretty dumpy. In a dinghy unkempt basement with mattress on the floor. Other than this she is a wild cat. She loves to be fucked and sucks like a champion. Body has some baby damage but she is a spinner type with decent natural breasts and a small baby belly. No ass. All holes are open and she will take you covered or bare. Your call. One of the better sessions I have had in some time. Planning to repeat. PM for details. YMMV, but she seems legit and was quite nice. Be safe.
    I met her at a bar for introductions and a drink. She told me it was her birthday, but also her time of the month. Then she drove me to a shaded spot by a park & sucked my soul out of my body in the backseat of her car. Didn't swallow, but maybe next time! She gave me some McDonald's napkins to clean up & drove me back to the bar. I gave a Benji donation (plus drinks, haha).

    I'll definitely hit her up again.

  2. #18897

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    They are different never been with Emmy but tiny a few times.
    I never can get up with Tiny. Does she only take calls no text?

  3. #18896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot69  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Nicki. Last week can't remember my last review so please forgive me if I repeat or conterdick myself nicki was way up on her game and noticed the bulge in my pants when I walked in the door and went right to work I had to slow her down as she was about ready to make me pop when I finally got my clothes of we fell into bed together about ten or so in mish and flipped her over to k9 OMG that tightened things up you wouldn't believe she finished up with an amazing BJ just as she started all. In all a 8 down fall she gets impaint when she knows your on your way to see her she rings your phone off the hook wondering whe you be there hard to drive in traffic and answer the phone please remember she is a big girl that loves to please I'm booking 1/2 hour next time she got me off with a BJ and I don't think you can get her to pop in. A hour just wearing yourself out just my opinion enjoy the ride. Oh ya no cowgirl has bad knees or so they say after all who is paying the tab. Hmmmi.
    Nikki has been around a long time, seasoned pro. She started at her cousins parol called East West in Wyoming.

    I've had her BJ. She likes to suck alot.

    I would repeat in a pinch.

  4. #18895

    Nicki

    Had a dream with Nicki. Last week can't remember my last review so please forgive me if I repeat or conterdick myself nicki was way up on her game and noticed the bulge in my pants when I walked in the door and went right to work I had to slow her down as she was about ready to make me pop when I finally got my clothes of we fell into bed together about ten or so in mish and flipped her over to k9 OMG that tightened things up you wouldn't believe she finished up with an amazing BJ just as she started all. In all a 8 down fall she gets impaint when she knows your on your way to see her she rings your phone off the hook wondering whe you be there hard to drive in traffic and answer the phone please remember she is a big girl that loves to please I'm booking 1/2 hour next time she got me off with a BJ and I don't think you can get her to pop in. A hour just wearing yourself out just my opinion enjoy the ride. Oh ya no cowgirl has bad knees or so they say after all who is paying the tab. Hmmmi.

  5. #18894
    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    This looks like an advertisement. Something tells me you're her pimp. Also, I think Emmy and tiny are the same. So I'll pass.
    They are different never been with Emmy but tiny a few times.

  6. #18893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234  [View Original Post]
    I agree on this review. Exactly my experience. I got Emmy's info from Dean and made contact. She wanted to meet before a session, so we met at a GR truck stop. We clicked and set up a dream for the next day at her place. No pimp at either place.

    Her place is pretty dumpy. In a dinghy unkempt basement with mattress on the floor. Other than this she is a wild cat. She loves to be fucked and sucks like a champion. Body has some baby damage but she is a spinner type with decent natural breasts and a small baby belly. No ass. All holes are open and she will take you covered or bare. Your call. One of the better sessions I have had in some time. Planning to repeat. PM for details. YMMV, but she seems legit and was quite nice. Be safe.
    Hoping you might share Emmys contact info to an older respectful gent. Where is her general location?

    Thanks.

    CJ.

  7. #18892
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo7  [View Original Post]
    That's a funny picture. At first I thought it's two short Asian men licking her feet.
    OMG. Now I can't unsee this, LOL.

  8. #18891
    Quote Originally Posted by FlenBob  [View Original Post]
    Is she incall and location of incall?
    Hey hon. My location changes week to week. Always an upscale hotel in greater grand rapids area. Look forward to hearing from you.

    On another note, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my wonderful sugar daddies and the rest of you who treat us good. Hope you all are spoiled today.

  9. #18890

    Emmy vs Tiny

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  10. #18889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Blue Eyed Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Darn. Wrong weekend for me! Hope she gets treated well so she comes back!
    I told Blue Eyed baby, she should make this a monthly trip to GR.

    She agreed, hopefully it works out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/542888708934

  11. #18888

    Emmy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdriano  [View Original Post]
    I had an outcall with Emmy this week to my hotel room. We had been texting back and forth for a week or so to make introductions and because of my very unstable work schedule. She can be categorized as a spinner, but she's far from skinny or boney. She does have a little baby damage and a little deflation to the breast's but very mild on both. All 3 holes were available to me and BB was also available. She is very energetic, enthusiastic and really really gets into the session. Daty was available to me as well, she was clean and got into it, along with fiv. She's a tight fit, but she gets so wet that you can get all the way in and she definitely responds to it. All positions were available to me and she is very attentive to you and we had a great and natural time, as if we had done this several times before. Donation and time was negotiable for me. All in all I had a great time and she definitely exceeded expectations. Again as always, YMMV and you may not be offered or get the exact same treatment.

    I'm not sure if she has a Pimp or if that's the case or not with Dean. No one knocked on the door, and there was no clock watching or texting during the session. As far as her being Tiny, I'm pretty sure the 2 are different females. I received Tiny's number and was able to text with her once as an introduction and they're 2 different numbers. The pictures in Tiny's add and age are very different to Emmy. I tried reaching out to Tiny this week and got no response. Since I was unable to see Tiny, I can't 100% say that they're not 2 in the same, but with the 2 separate numbers and descriptions, I tend to believe they're different individuals.

    Good luck everyone and Remain safe!
    I agree on this review. Exactly my experience. I got Emmy's info from Dean and made contact. She wanted to meet before a session, so we met at a GR truck stop. We clicked and set up a dream for the next day at her place. No pimp at either place.

    Her place is pretty dumpy. In a dinghy unkempt basement with mattress on the floor. Other than this she is a wild cat. She loves to be fucked and sucks like a champion. Body has some baby damage but she is a spinner type with decent natural breasts and a small baby belly. No ass. All holes are open and she will take you covered or bare. Your call. One of the better sessions I have had in some time. Planning to repeat. PM for details. YMMV, but she seems legit and was quite nice. Be safe.

  12. #18887

    Information- Taste the Rainbow

    Hi All,

    I've been thinking about seeing Taste the Rainbow, I tried searching on here but to no avail. Do any of you guys have any information or have seen her I'd appreciate it?

    Thanks Fred.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/185088113836

  13. #18886

    Emmy

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    This looks like an advertisement. Something tells me you're her pimp. Also, I think Emmy and tiny are the same. So I'll pass.
    I had an outcall with Emmy this week to my hotel room. We had been texting back and forth for a week or so to make introductions and because of my very unstable work schedule. She can be categorized as a spinner, but she's far from skinny or boney. She does have a little baby damage and a little deflation to the breast's but very mild on both. All 3 holes were available to me and BB was also available. She is very energetic, enthusiastic and really really gets into the session. Daty was available to me as well, she was clean and got into it, along with fiv. She's a tight fit, but she gets so wet that you can get all the way in and she definitely responds to it. All positions were available to me and she is very attentive to you and we had a great and natural time, as if we had done this several times before. Donation and time was negotiable for me. All in all I had a great time and she definitely exceeded expectations. Again as always, YMMV and you may not be offered or get the exact same treatment.

    I'm not sure if she has a Pimp or if that's the case or not with Dean. No one knocked on the door, and there was no clock watching or texting during the session. As far as her being Tiny, I'm pretty sure the 2 are different females. I received Tiny's number and was able to text with her once as an introduction and they're 2 different numbers. The pictures in Tiny's add and age are very different to Emmy. I tried reaching out to Tiny this week and got no response. Since I was unable to see Tiny, I can't 100% say that they're not 2 in the same, but with the 2 separate numbers and descriptions, I tend to believe they're different individuals.

    Good luck everyone and Remain safe!

  14. #18885

    Experience?

    Anyone have experience with this one? She posts often but lack of info leads me to believe she's fake. I messaged her trying to get even basic info, but her attitude quickly went south into completely worthless territory. I'm curious to see if anyone has had any experience with her, and if her attitude is as awful as it seems.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/385132631611

  15. #18884

    Be aware

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    If you have an issue with a post use the Report Post button.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape