High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #395

    Thanks VS

    Quote Originally Posted by VerySlowly
    Had a great session with Shelly this afternoon at her in-call.
    She is about 5'9' tall, 36D, long slim legs, tight butt and long, long dark hair.
    If you are relaxed and she is relaxed, expect a very exciting WILD THING.
    She is soon to emerge on C/l so take advantage of her very, very reasonable rates. Shelly-407-745-9114
    After reading VS's review of Shelly I called to see if she was available. It so happened she was available and was just a short distance from a meeting I was going to. I spent a little over a half hour with her at her incall. Unbelievably, I was running an hour late due to the meeting that went way long and had no way to call and let her know. MUCH to her credit she waited for me and was very understanding. She is an incredibly sweet woman that is physically exactly as VS described. I didn't get the "WILD THING" treatment but have no complaints at all considering how late I was.

    Only thing I can add to whats already been said is about her location. With Tribal69's experience on my mind I nearly turned around at first site of her location. It looked like a rough place but I ended up being surprised by how low key it actually was. And the interior was as clean as you can imagine for a lower end unit on OBT. So don't let the appearance of the place scare you off if you are lucky enough to see her.

    Peace,

    P8

  2. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by R Consultant
    I was told long ago we dont pay for sex at all-- we pay the girl to ""leave"" after its all said and done.
    And that, folks, is the right answer.

    Uncle LEO: Did you pay her for sex?
    Monger: Oh, hell no.

    Uncle LEO: Then why did you give her money?
    Monger: To get the frack out!

    Side note: I hope I get a reason to go to Orlando in the near future, so I can justify a side visit to the dear Hanna...

  3. #393

    Hanna

    You were truley amazing, can not wait to see you again.

  4. #392

    She should just emerge here save herself the grief of C/L

    Quote Originally Posted by VerySlowly
    Had a great session with Shelly this afternoon at her in-call.
    She is about 5'9' tall, 36D, long slim legs, tight butt and long, long dark hair.
    If you are relaxed and she is relaxed, expect a very exciting WILD THING.
    She is soon to emerge on C/l so take advantage of her very, very reasonable rates. Shelly-407-745-9114
    There's a Escort Classified ad section after all, hint hint nudge nudge, o wisest of the wise. I know bad grammer, but you get my drift.

  5. #391

    Shelly....

    Had a great session with Shelly this afternoon at her in-call.
    She is about 5'9' tall, 36D, long slim legs, tight butt and long, long dark hair.
    If you are relaxed and she is relaxed, expect a very exciting WILD THING.
    She is soon to emerge on C/l so take advantage of her very, very reasonable rates. Shelly-407-745-9114

  6. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna Banana
    Oh Willie,

    You know Grandma taught me well!

    Now I can add you to my Florida guys who I care deeply for and respect.

    It's been a while since I posted. I received reviews on TER and the pussy cat was let out of the bag. Wow my humor is bad.

    I wanted to let my sex guide boy know I have not forgot about them. I value the senior members of this forum. Honestly, you have given me a great reputation. Many people read this forum who are not members and they value and respect you and your opinion. Thank you.

    Well as always I meet friends M-F 9-6. Incall only in my clean and extremely discreet condo on the east side of town.

    Email me through this board or at hothannabanana@aol.com

    Licks,
    Hanna Banana

    P. S. I never refuse chocolate of any kind.
    Snickers, Kit Kat, Milky Way, etc; You know the good stuff.

    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.
    ~Brendan Behan

    I read that in a great book. Think about it.
    I saw the reviews on TER, but didn't know if you wanted them mention on here. Guess as you say the cat is out of the bag now.

  7. #389

    The costs

    No Kidding:::

    sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less

    After its all said and done then you end up getting her nails done-go shopping- dinner-- lunch-- Etc..

    I was told long ago we dont pay for sex at all-- we pay the girl to ""leave"" after its all said and done.

    Happy Hunting..


    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna Banana
    Oh Willie,

    You know Grandma taught me well!

    Now I can add you to my Florida guys who I care deeply for and respect.

    It's been a while since I posted. I received reviews on TER and the pussy cat was let out of the bag. Wow my humor is bad.

    I wanted to let my sex guide boy know I have not forgot about them. I value the senior members of this forum. Honestly, you have given me a great reputation. Many people read this forum who are not members and they value and respect you and your opinion. Thank you.

    Well as always I meet friends M-F 9-6. Incall only in my clean and extremely discreet condo on the east side of town.

    Email me through this board or at hothannabanana@aol.com

    Licks,
    Hanna Banana

    P. S. I never refuse chocolate of any kind.
    Snickers, Kit Kat, Milky Way, etc; You know the good stuff.

    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.
    ~Brendan Behan

    I read that in a great book. Think about it.

  8. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna Banana
    Oh Willie,

    You know Grandma taught me well!

    Now I can add you to my Florida guys who I care deeply for and respect.

    It's been a while since I posted. I received reviews on TER and the pussy cat was let out of the bag. Wow my humor is bad.

    I wanted to let my sex guide boy know I have not forgot about them. I value the senior members of this forum. Honestly, you have given me a great reputation. Many people read this forum who are not members and they value and respect you and your opinion. Thank you.

    Well as always I meet friends M-F 9-6. Incall only in my clean and extremely discreet condo on the east side of town.

    Email me through this board or at hothannabanana@aol.com

    Licks,
    Hanna Banana

    P. S. I never refuse chocolate of any kind.
    Snickers, Kit Kat, Milky Way, etc; You know the good stuff.

    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.
    ~Brendan Behan

    I read that in a great book. Think about it.
    You sure look good, I grant you that. I hope to visit Orlando in the future. You would definately improve my outlook on any day.

  9. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingVoye
    Thanks gents! She was one of my ATF massage providers and I thought she'd left the business since I couldn't find her - last I saw here was off of Lee rd in WP and then down on west 50. Good to know she's back - I'll have to check in with her.

    Thanks!
    If I am not mistaken, she used the name, Rose, when working in massage. She is truely one of the absolute best.
    NC

  10. #386

    Tracy / Krista

    Thanks gents! She was one of my ATF massage providers and I thought she'd left the business since I couldn't find her - last I saw here was off of Lee rd in WP and then down on west 50. Good to know she's back - I'll have to check in with her.

    Thanks!

  11. #385

    Hanna Banana

    Oh Willie,

    You know Grandma taught me well!

    Now I can add you to my Florida guys who I care deeply for and respect.

    It's been a while since I posted. I received reviews on TER and the pussy cat was let out of the bag. Wow my humor is bad.

    I wanted to let my sex guide boy know I have not forgot about them. I value the senior members of this forum. Honestly, you have given me a great reputation. Many people read this forum who are not members and they value and respect you and your opinion. Thank you.

    Well as always I meet friends M-F 9-6. Incall only in my clean and extremely discreet condo on the east side of town.

    Email me through this board or at hothannabanana@aol.com

    Licks,
    Hanna Banana

    P. S. I never refuse chocolate of any kind.
    Snickers, Kit Kat, Milky Way, etc; You know the good stuff.

    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.
    ~Brendan Behan

    I read that in a great book. Think about it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails prettypussy.JPG‎   washboard.jpg‎   uptits.jpg‎   canuseepussy.jpg‎   goldengatebridge.jpg‎  


  12. #384

    Yes, she's the one

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeLuvMassage
    Nobull1 you are the man.

    This is the only photo I have of Tracy, is this the same lady? I know itis a backside portait but it is the only one I saved from her old site.

    Very hot lady with a combination of Southern charms and class.
    Of course she's younger in the photo, and I never saw her in that pose and angle, but the image looks like her. Krista told me she used the name Tracy in the past, maybe 5 years ago as you mentioned. She often uses the phase ebony GFE in her ads. Go to backpage.com, Orlando, and search Krista and you will see some current ads and you'll probably recognize the style of writing. Also, you can go to TER, search Krista, and see current reviews, and you'll recognize the same kind of enthusiasm among her clients as you express. She's the one you're looking for. She dropped out of GFE and went into massage for awhile, then got back into GFE last fall. She has to be one of the classiest ladies in the business. And yes, very southern. Simply lovely. And hot, hot, hot when she gets down to business. I think she lives in the Kirkman road area, not far from Universal Studios.

  13. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobull1
    You have good taste. This is your girl: http://www.krista2k.net/ You can also find an ad at sensualzen.com/orlando
    Nobull1 you are the man.

    This is the only photo I have of Tracy, is this the same lady? I know itis a backside portait but it is the only one I saved from her old site.

    Very hot lady with a combination of Southern charms and class.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ta-tracy15-1.jpg‎  

  14. #382

    Re: Tracy. Krista is your girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeLuvMassage
    I normally post in the Tampa section but I was deleting some old emails on an account I don't use much anymore and came across one from an escort from Orlando named Tracy. She used to advertise as the ebony GFE and even had a website with that domain name.

    I saw her about five years ago and then she disappeared off the radar. Very sex, tall, mocha colored beauty.

    Don't know whether she left the hobby or moved. I just thought someone in this section might know.
    You have good taste. This is your girl: http://www.krista2k.net/ You can also find an ad at sensualzen.com/orlando

  15. #381

    Any Orlando guys remember Tracy (Ebony GFE)?

    I normally post in the Tampa section but I was deleting some old emails on an account I don't use much anymore and came across one from an escort from Orlando named Tracy. She used to advertise as the ebony GFE and even had a website with that domain name.

    I saw her about five years ago and then she disappeared off the radar. Very sex, tall, mocha colored beauty.

    Don't know whether she left the hobby or moved. I just thought someone in this section might know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape