Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 13123
-
06-20-23 01:03 #11083Senior Member

Posts: 514Cali and Melony
Both are good if you like the small spinner type.
Originally Posted by SWAuditor
[View Original Post]
Melony has several bad reviews. I saw her living next to a dumpster near buckius.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
My guess is that the interviewer took Cali for himself like a stray cat.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 22:45 #11082Senior Member

Posts: 644IDK but what's up with this girl right here.
Originally Posted by Looking2023
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/4imZcq1QJOE?t=208
-
06-19-23 22:38 #11081Senior Member

Posts: 644I got to hit that 1st LOL.
Originally Posted by AsiampLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 18:11 #11080Regular Member

Posts: 3Shay
Let me get the number LOL.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 15:08 #11079Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone know her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4imZcq1QJOE&t=316s
Anyone know the girl at 4:52 mark she looks good.
-
06-19-23 14:58 #11078Senior Member

Posts: 644Shay- latina or pawg.
Last night I'm riding up the north end of the ave and I see this girl walking down who was THICK. Like you can tell her ass was fat from the front. I'm on the opposite side of the street so I pull over and say what's up, she tells me she's good. I see she's walking to Jasper and Buckius (obviously to cop something). I ride around and see her walking up the ave towards Erie. I pull over ahead to intercept. She comes over and starts talking and tells me her name is Shay (I'm guessing she was Puerto Rican or something because white girls don't naturally have asses like that LOL). I ask if she's out here working. She tells me she is but not now, "she's about to go eat" (basically she was about to go get high). She tells me to take her number down, I call while she's right there and she laughs and says "its the right number". I didn't hit her last night because I left right after I got her number but I'm def going to hit her up and I might have to find a room for her because that ass looked crazy.
-
06-19-23 14:26 #11077Senior Member

Posts: 887Assumptions galore
We are in a "NO Judgement Zone" so I will refrain from making one on her looks but you're making a lot of assumptions. As I've got more experience, I generally try to pick up SW's that I could take into the local Home Depot (not that I would ever do that, I'm merely citing an example) without drawing attention to ourselves as a couple. Granted, it narrows your choices especially in the summer when they barely get dressed anymore.
Originally Posted by SWAuditor
[View Original Post]
This chick is sketchy in the interview and I'm thinking she is more likely to nod off with my dick in her mouth than she is to give a good BBBJCIM. Of course, I will defer to you if I see her on K Avenue, she's not my type and she is all yours to enjoy.
-
06-19-23 12:22 #11076Senior Member

Posts: 987Zurich
Zurich, Switzerland has that. Car only. It's a loop that has little garages along it. Totally legal.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 10:57 #11075Senior Member

Posts: 144Good rule of thumb
I always make them take their pants off, or at least one of their pants legs off. And I put the front seat all the way down, so that when she's giving me head and I get nice and hard, I immediately jump on top and go to town. Doing this will assure that they're not going to jump out and run, nor will it give them anytime to stall or think. If their pants is down, and the front seat is ready, then it puts them in the mindset of just doing their job.
Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 10:47 #11074Senior Member

Posts: 14418 yo Cali or 20 yo Melony
Now I've heard of Melony does dates, which I'm still looking for her so that I can get my piece of the pie. But does anyone know if Cali does dates? These two chicks are prime examples of why Kensington is world famous, and why dudes come from the four winds to seek out these bad chicks, LOL. I would definitely pay above standard rate to have these two. Now the real question is, who would you rather have more? For me, my pick is Melony, because she looks like she is more of a freak and would get into it. While Cali still seems like she's new to the scene and would be too nervous, which would cause the date not to be good. But hey, I still want to hit it, because at 18 yo, her snatch is probably tighter than a wine corkscrew.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P35qp0...EgY2FsaQ%3D%3D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eh9uk...EgY2FsaQ%3D%3D
-
06-19-23 10:31 #11073Senior Member

Posts: 144Gabby
ATM just posted a new video of this cute chick called Gabby. Has anyone had her, and if so, how was it. Also, where can she be found? Most people would be probably disagree with me, but I think she's hot as hell (once you look pass her bandages on her neck), and probably gives good BBBJCIM and swallows. And being that she's a WSW who's been working for over ten years, she's probably submissive and obedient, and gives good sex.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rek54L...aWUgZ2FiYnk%3D
-
06-19-23 08:52 #11072Senior Member

Posts: 987They have them in Europe. I forgot which country but you can pick up a woman off the street and drive to an area just off the highway and they have these tall concrete walls that you drive in between that gives you privacy just for that purpose.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
As far as Kensington they should let people park in the parking lot along lehigh at the hospital for 10 $ per hour. Provide security and a trash can.
-
06-19-23 08:38 #11071Senior Member

Posts: 229Cali
If he put out for a hotel room and meals he should definitely bone her. She'd probably bone anyone for 30-40 so why not the guy taking care of her.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 22:39 #11070Senior Member

Posts: 514Protip
Try going 1-2 hours before sunrise. That way you get the benefit of it being night and get some of the benefits of being day. And a lot of those crazy bikers are partied out by that time.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
I picked up a hottie around that time. She was one of those young yuppies in the area. She specifically tried to make some money before the sun came out. Lots of SW try to avoid day time SWing.
-
06-18-23 22:32 #11069Senior Member

Posts: 514Safe cardate sites
Instead of safe injection sites, the city should make safe cardate sites. LOL.
Originally Posted by Nonyab
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






