Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 32173
-
06-19-23 11:24 #24553Senior Member

Posts: 328Psycho
I write her off as just being Psycho. In my previous post I describe where she saw my phone in my pants pocket (pointed the other direction) during MISH and jumped up and demanded to look at the pictures. On the way our her goodbyes were not come back and see me but "are you a cop?
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 11:17 #24552Senior Member

Posts: 328Too Good To Be true
TGTBT doesn't last long. The first reports from One all told of incredible FS head banging sex with enthusiasm and IOP. Once the girls see they are in high demand they start acting like Jade in this post. For a girl to actually say you got shitty service because you didn't pay me GPS rates and to bring more money if you want good service is inexcusable. I won't be going there anytime soon.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
For her $$.8 total asking price I can go to MP and get a 20 yo Japanese spinner with preview BBBJ in mutual shower, blue toast, BBBJ, 69, CFS, and BBBJCIM finish.
-
06-19-23 10:31 #24551Regular Member

Posts: 3Anybody heard of Nikki?
-
06-19-23 10:01 #24550Senior Member

Posts: 912She is an alpha female and seems to go berserk on a guy if she thinks (with the slightest inclination) he is telling her what to do. I visited her last summer and her "boss lady" personality is a bit of turn on. I just played along and addressed her as Ms Lucy (the name she previously was known by) and was a bit submissive to her. Slapping my ass throughout the session. I plan to visit her again when I have time to go straight home to do a nuclear detox in the shower LOL.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 07:57 #24549Senior Member

Posts: 467One Therapy
Dreamed I went to One last week, drew Jay (or Jade). Paid house fee of. 8. She gave a very good shower, then a few minutes in the Sauna. In my dream, when she came in the sauna to get me she sat next to me and started rubbing my leg. I thought something might happen there, but then out of no where she gets up and says ok, back to room. It was kinda weird.
Massage was pretty good, but not very long. I dreamed that I flipped and she asked what I had last time with Cream. I said everything, she said $$. I said no. She asked how much then. I said I only had $. 4. She said $. 6. 3 or 4 times I tell her I only had $. 4. She finally says ok. But in my dream everything was very rushed. Could tell she was trying very hard to get me to finish during CBJ. I finally tell her to climb on, which she did very unenthusiastically. I finish and she cleans me up. She leaves for a minute and Apple comes in to introduce herself. This place seams to do that a lot, which is kind nice. Jay returns to show me out. As we are leaving the room she says to me, I usually give great service but since you didn't have enough money you didn't get to see it. I replied, well you don't get to see anymore of my money. Which she kinda pouted about.
Bottom line is, she will probably do what you came for but if you don't meet her price she will not be into it and give a bad attitude and will also short you on time. My dream ended at about 45 minutes.
I'll dream again of this place because it is nice and very clean. Will try Apple next time.
-
06-19-23 07:33 #24548Senior Member

Posts: 467I don't believe she does BBFS, but believe she does FS. Great massage too.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...oys-29867.html
-
06-19-23 02:22 #24547Senior Member

Posts: 642Crystal City
Staying at the Marriott was looking for a short-distance walk or Uber for a BBFS parlor, I've found local ads and looked back about 5 pages, just not familiar with the area. Thanks!
-
06-19-23 01:01 #24546Senior Member

Posts: 220Massage and Waxing
Tara.
KK.
Yin and Yang.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 00:59 #24545Senior Member

Posts: 220Lin in Fairfax
I have seen her for Nuru. I didn't think she is the girl in the pictures but she is hot. Nuru is good. No FS was available.
Originally Posted by Retire
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 23:11 #24544Senior Member

Posts: 264Joy / Baby Hua
Noooo, did she actually say that, "Her response was leave saying I was a bad man and don't come back. " I'd read she has an alpha-type personality, but the words simply don't match any Asian female I've come across. I've driven past to locate her place, I'm tempted to stop-in simply for the dominatrix-type treatment.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 20:37 #24543Senior Member

Posts: 467Care to share the name of the place in lake ridge? I don't see any places on rub maps in lake ridge?
Originally Posted by Eddie223
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 16:38 #24542Regular Member

Posts: 9Keepin' it real
Glad someone could confirm, and you got to start somewhere.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 16:36 #24541Senior Member

Posts: 30What do you think the age of Jay is?
Originally Posted by YellowBeard22
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 12:39 #24540Regular Member

Posts: 22I second One
I had a great experience at One. Apple is one of my favorites from Pine. Pine is still ok but not as good as it once was. Ask for Jay at One, she's there 3-4 more weeks. You'll be surprised by those beautiful C's that she hides until after the massage. And the place is clean, modern and has a sauna.
Originally Posted by Eddie223
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 11:57 #24539Senior Member

Posts: 342Massage / waxing
Who were the places that offered a massage and waxing service with a HEthat are solid choices.













Reply With Quote





