Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #3319

    Search function is limited

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Thx! I found them, if you or others are ever in Atlanta DM me, we have an encyclopedic set of confusing abbreviations that even the search function cannot really assist with, they are just known so most locals are happy to assist newcomers and travelers.

    On the other hand, in 5 years here Ive never had to utilize the ignore list on a Board Nazi until today.

    TrollBoi DMd this half-ass rant, kudos to your admin for deleting whatever nonsensical bologna was fired off from his rapey camper van off an I-95 truck stop.
    The search function does not work for words that are 3 letters or less. So searching for "BEG", for example, will yield no results. We are understandable when a newcomer has no clue what the acronyms mean. Just ask, and ignore the troll (judging from his post history, he doesn't have any useful intel anyway).

  2. #3318
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Guys sry- was in NOVA last year had a great time with Cherry DD and now have a new phone, what are the agency names? I don't remember the abbreviations used here. Thanks!
    Big Cherry DD fan! I can't wait till she comes back!

  3. #3317

    Thank you!

    This is great! Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]

  4. #3316

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    Scroll back a few pages, someone put them all.
    Thx! I found them, if you or others are ever in Atlanta DM me, we have an encyclopedic set of confusing abbreviations that even the search function cannot really assist with, they are just known so most locals are happy to assist newcomers and travelers.

    On the other hand, in 5 years here Ive never had to utilize the ignore list on a Board Nazi until today.

    TrollBoi DMd this half-ass rant, kudos to your admin for deleting whatever nonsensical bologna was fired off from his rapey camper van off an I-95 truck stop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17232116-5811-49A9-8741-8F88F3FABEE4.jpg‎  

  5. #3315
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    Did you use the search feature? Mio does not look like her pics, she's much older and has pretty bad skin.
    Yes bro, but these search don't manage 3 digit word. Anyhows, much older and bad skins don't do its for me, for sure. Thanks! Gots any suggestions for young tight and pretty?

  6. #3314

    Bobi aka Yukina

    Found her in NYC agency.

    https://10tenclub.com/view/341

    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    Is that actually her in the pic you posted? If it is, I'm sold!

    Would you say that the pic Lobsid posted is a good representation of her? I know we all have our own preferences, but to me, the girl in that pic is an 8/10 and does not appear to look thick.

  7. #3313
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Guys sry- was in NOVA last year had a great time with Cherry DD and now have a new phone, what are the agency names? I don't remember the abbreviations used here. Thanks!
    Scroll back a few pages, someone put them all.

  8. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Guys sry- was in NOVA last year had a great time with Cherry DD and now have a new phone, what are the agency names? I don't remember the abbreviations used here. Thanks!
    Thanks much for the message. It is a great and worthwhile topic.

    You should read the board, too.

    There is some great info for you to discover!

  9. #3311
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #3310

    Bobi

    She's slightly glamorized in the pic, but it's definitely her in the pic I shared. I meetup with her twice already, and she told me her last day is 23rd.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    Is that actually her in the pic you posted? If it is, I'm sold!

    Would you say that the pic Lobsid posted is a good representation of her? I know we all have our own preferences, but to me, the girl in that pic is an 8/10 and does not appear to look thick.

  11. #3309

    Agency Abbreviations

    Guys sry- was in NOVA last year had a great time with Cherry DD and now have a new phone, what are the agency names? I don't remember the abbreviations used here. Thanks!

  12. #3308

    Appreciate the input on Bobi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Had both Bobi and Misa. Misa looks earlier 20's, and Bobi looks mid-20's. Bobi is very much a GFE experience. She does have a great body with big natural boobs. BOS pics are not accurate, but luckily I do have a accurate pic of Bobi.
    Is that actually her in the pic you posted? If it is, I'm sold!

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    Bobi does not really look like her pics. She's thicker and her face isn't as pretty. It was an average experience nothing fantastic.
    Would you say that the pic Lobsid posted is a good representation of her? I know we all have our own preferences, but to me, the girl in that pic is an 8/10 and does not appear to look thick.

  13. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    Saw Misa based on the recommendation of this board. Service was great, but I wasn't impressed with her looks. Body is fine, but face is below average. I'd give her 6. 5 in face. The center and rightmost pics of the top row on the website are a good representation of her face. Same goes for the center and leftmost pics of the center row for her body. The one pic where she has a star necklace and those three pics of her in a black dress (bottom row) are not her at all. That's definitely a different girl, and if you go see her with those pics in mind, you will be disappointed.

    Maybe it's me, but I guess I'm pretty picky when it comes to faces. Misa's, while young-looking, didn't really do it for me. I should have known: GND ≠ pretty. For reference, I thought Risa (Nov 2022) and Sally (Feb 2023) from Moon Palace had pretty faces. Both were at least 8+/10.

    Anybody have any intel on Bobi from Blueocean Show? Does the actual girl match (or somewhat match) the pics? The girl in Bobi's pics is absolutely my type, so if the actual girl is at least somewhat similar, I think I'd be happy.
    Bobi does not really look like her pics. She's thicker and her face isn't as pretty. It was an average experience nothing fantastic.

  14. #3306

    Bobi

    Had both Bobi and Misa. Misa looks earlier 20's, and Bobi looks mid-20's. Bobi is very much a GFE experience. She does have a great body with big natural boobs. BOS pics are not accurate, but luckily I do have a accurate pic of Bobi.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    Saw Misa based on the recommendation of this board. Service was great, but I wasn't impressed with her looks. Body is fine, but face is below average. I'd give her 6. 5 in face. The center and rightmost pics of the top row on the website are a good representation of her face. Same goes for the center and leftmost pics of the center row for her body. The one pic where she has a star necklace and those three pics of her in a black dress (bottom row) are not her at all. That's definitely a different girl, and if you go see her with those pics in mind, you will be disappointed.

    Maybe it's me, but I guess I'm pretty picky when it comes to faces. Misa's, while young-looking, didn't really do it for me. I should have known: GND ≠ pretty. For reference, I thought Risa (Nov 2022) and Sally (Feb 2023) from Moon Palace had pretty faces. Both were at least 8+/10.

    Anybody have any intel on Bobi from Blueocean Show? Does the actual girl match (or somewhat match) the pics? The girl in Bobi's pics is absolutely my type, so if the actual girl is at least somewhat similar, I think I'd be happy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 58321683823267.jpg‎  

  15. #3305

    Misa APC

    Saw Misa based on the recommendation of this board. Service was great, but I wasn't impressed with her looks. Body is fine, but face is below average. I'd give her 6. 5 in face. The center and rightmost pics of the top row on the website are a good representation of her face. Same goes for the center and leftmost pics of the center row for her body. The one pic where she has a star necklace and those three pics of her in a black dress (bottom row) are not her at all. That's definitely a different girl, and if you go see her with those pics in mind, you will be disappointed.

    Maybe it's me, but I guess I'm pretty picky when it comes to faces. Misa's, while young-looking, didn't really do it for me. I should have known: GND ≠ pretty. For reference, I thought Risa (Nov 2022) and Sally (Feb 2023) from Moon Palace had pretty faces. Both were at least 8+/10.

    Anybody have any intel on Bobi from Blueocean Show? Does the actual girl match (or somewhat match) the pics? The girl in Bobi's pics is absolutely my type, so if the actual girl is at least somewhat similar, I think I'd be happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape