Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 748 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 11215
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7735

    Fake SA profiles

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-fbe798bf38cd

    There are several that have the exact same text, different single photos.

  2. #7734
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I used to say "unless its bare I will never go there". Luckily the three girls I am currently seeing are all smooth as silk. But I always pack pink razors, body scrub and skintimates, just in case they need to touch up prior to hitting the FC.
    In the sugar bowl, I think it is really bad when a girl shows up for a date w / o her cooch being completely prepared. She needs to be freshly shaved and showered. I mean, SBs are supposed to be better experiences, GFE, right? I'd love to see that discussed on those sites for girls that teach them all their GPS bullshit. On a few occasions I've come across girls w / stubble. I like that even less than actual hair. Either they haven't' shaved recently or they just need to wax, not shave.

  3. #7733
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Love this discussion.

    I hate a meaty V. It grosses me out. I've actually gotten to that stage with girls, seen a roast beef Sammy down there, and made an excuse for why we are done. I just find it gnarles barkley.

    I love me a tiny slit. Small lips, narrow, just a slit. And if it's pink and hairless, I'm pretty much toast.
    I used to say "unless its bare I will never go there". Luckily the three girls I am currently seeing are all smooth as silk. But I always pack pink razors, body scrub and skintimates, just in case they need to touch up prior to hitting the FC.

  4. #7732
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Love this discussion.

    I hate a meaty V. It grosses me out. I've actually gotten to that stage with girls, seen a roast beef Sammy down there, and made an excuse for why we are done. I just find it gnarles barkley.

    I love me a tiny slit. Small lips, narrow, just a slit. And if it's pink and hairless, I'm pretty much toast.
    In this day and age, it is very very rare to find any girl w / any pubic hair. I recently saw a road baby, a 30's Jewish grad student, she had her crotch waxed, but left natural Bush above. Kinda weird. I saw a hippie sort in San Fran a number of years ago, a petite spinner, and she didn't shave anywhere. It was fine hair, not a problem.

    An ATF had a landing strip, bare below, that was always A-OK for me. Tres sexy.

  5. #7731
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Love this discussion.

    I hate a meaty V. It grosses me out. I've actually gotten to that stage with girls, seen a roast beef Sammy down there, and made an excuse for why we are done. I just find it gnarles barkley.

    I love me a tiny slit. Small lips, narrow, just a slit. And if it's pink and hairless, I'm pretty much toast.
    So if I recall correctly, your ATF is asian, I presume she has that, and that is sort of an asian trait. Like a very young girl?

    As the other poster said, your experience is asians are tight? I am actually not looking for that, too tight is uncomfortable for me.

    BTW, send me all of your rejects. LOL!!

  6. #7730
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So, we all have our biases. I am wondering about general observations guys have here from their sugaring. Are there particular trends in anatomy of the V w / different ethnic groups? My personal favorites are girls w / meaty lips. And a nice button to attend to. I have found this most often w / northern and central European heritage. Latinas I've seen (far fewer) tend to have more of a vertical smile. Almost like a younger girl. Most of my sugar experiences have been w / the 20-somethings, and those over 25. I don't have enough experience w / Asians to comment on that.
    Love this discussion.

    I hate a meaty V. It grosses me out. I've actually gotten to that stage with girls, seen a roast beef Sammy down there, and made an excuse for why we are done. I just find it gnarles barkley.

    I love me a tiny slit. Small lips, narrow, just a slit. And if it's pink and hairless, I'm pretty much toast.

  7. #7729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So, we all have our biases. I am wondering about general observations guys have here from their sugaring. Are there particular trends in anatomy of the V w / different ethnic groups? My personal favorites are girls w / meaty lips. And a nice button to attend to. I have found this most often w / northern and central European heritage. Latinas I've seen (far fewer) tend to have more of a vertical smile. Almost like a younger girl. Most of my sugar experiences have been w / the 20-somethings, and those over 25. I don't have enough experience w / Asians to comment on that.
    I've had babies from many different ethnic backgrounds with ages mostly in the 18-20 range with some mid 20's sprinkled here and there. I prefer the kitty with smaller outside lips and a not so big clit. Just a normal sized clit that's hopefully not to hidden by its hood. I don't mind some meat flaps here and there and it's been random among the different ethnic backgrounds except for Asians. I do have to say that the old rumors that Asian girls have small tight pussies is mostly true. I've had Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese, Chinese and Thai. So while I prefer nice small outside lips I don't mind the occasional roast beef as long as the clit is normal. The biggest clit I encountered was with a Latina teacher I met on eharmony. Her lips were normal but man she had a big clit, size of the tip of my thumb. That thing freaked me out almost like a very small penis tip. But since I love to eat pussy I went in like a trooper and made her cum a couple times. I did my duty. LOL. For all the talk of eharmony being a dating site to meet someone to marry. All those ladies on there just want to fuck right away too. I hooked up with quite a few ladies on there.

  8. #7728

    Pussy connosieur

    So, we all have our biases. I am wondering about general observations guys have here from their sugaring. Are there particular trends in anatomy of the V w / different ethnic groups? My personal favorites are girls w / meaty lips. And a nice button to attend to. I have found this most often w / northern and central European heritage. Latinas I've seen (far fewer) tend to have more of a vertical smile. Almost like a younger girl. Most of my sugar experiences have been w / the 20-somethings, and those over 25. I don't have enough experience w / Asians to comment on that.

  9. #7727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by KathmanDouche  [View Original Post]
    Any intel to share on Hispanic or White women on Seeking? Seems to be mostly people posting about Asian women.
    Not sure what you are looking for. It's pretty much the same as all the rest. Especially with white girls usually having the most GPS about their pussy. Not sure why. White pussy is not exotic. Might be that privileged mentality brainwashing themselves. I consider Asian, Middle Eastern and East Indian pussy exotic. I've had better luck with European white pussy not having as much GPS as American. Hispanic girls usually were on par being cheaper with Black girls back in the day. But nowadays they are a bit delusional too with GPS. That's what I loved about finding non-pros / sugar babies on Craigslist personals back in the day. The site was free to use for everyone and all the ethnicities of booty were cheap. 100 average and below most of the time. The most I ever spent from there was 200 for an all nighter with a hot mixed 19 year old light-skinned White / Latina. Everything was done, including anal, swallowing and cip / cia. That was beautiful.

  10. #7726

  11. #7725

    Hispanic and White Women?

    Any intel to share on Hispanic or White women on Seeking? Seems to be mostly people posting about Asian women.

  12. #7724

  13. #7723

  14. #7722

    GPS- AGreatTime

    This one wants a minimum of $1,000 to meet, may was well go on PD and get the same for 5-600. Obviously there are some chumps out there giving these girls this much and killing.

    The market.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-a47508630f9b

  15. #7721

    And she's back with her booker Randy. Now CherrySia, formerly ValentinaRose

    Quote Originally Posted by JollyJohnRoger  [View Original Post]
    Sigh. Good Vibes 111X on SecretBenefits.

    Hot, but so is lava.
    Now on seeking as CherrySia.

    PSA. Randy, her pimp / boyfriend will play you. Sets up a meet in SGV, usually at a strip mall and records you coming up to her, etc.

    Extortion. Fun, if you like that sort of thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape