Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 524 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6414
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Wow!! What growing in that 2nd pic of the listing?
    And somebody thought that was sexy enough to post. Amazing how bad things have gotten.

  2. #6413

    Ewwww

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    So I was looking around for girls for content, and I came across a familiar picture. The originator of the pic I know and personally got the original from the girl's phone as well as others in the same series. The girl is currently on vacation and has no ads. Whoever posted the current ad stole at least one of the pics, so I am unsure if the other pics are real or also stolen. The attached pics may or may not be the girls.

    If you contact this ad, you may not get what's adventised.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/644661553980

    860-xxx-0070.
    Wow!! What growing in that 2nd pic of the listing?

  3. #6412

    Beware. Naugy girls

    So I was looking around for girls for content, and I came across a familiar picture. The originator of the pic I know and personally got the original from the girl's phone as well as others in the same series. The girl is currently on vacation and has no ads. Whoever posted the current ad stole at least one of the pics, so I am unsure if the other pics are real or also stolen. The attached pics may or may not be the girls.

    If you contact this ad, you may not get what's adventised.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/644661553980

    860-xxx-0070.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6809C76F-5E59-4DA5-844F-734C82D62B2F.png‎   DE1AAA3A-FED9-47FC-98C5-5E7050EC8A33.png‎  

  4. #6411
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that all three positive responses come from the same poster with three points.

    Is that you Nylah?
    ITS her AI artificial intelligence positive review bot she hired LOL.

  5. #6410

    Nylah

    Sorry my fault. Didn't realize the post must be approved before showing. Thought it was instant. Won't happen again.

  6. #6409

    Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that all three positive responses come from the same poster with three points.

    Is that you Nylah?
    I think you cracked the case. LOL.

  7. #6408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider lately? I looked her up, and the last reviews were from 2019. Any recent intel would be appreciated. I'm thinking about sampling the goods as a Sunday treat. TYIA comrades! https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/latin/in--outcall-avail-new-location/808827671933
    Interesting that all three positive responses come from the same poster with three points.

    Is that you Nylah?

  8. #6407

    No intel in this one. Can you assist?

    Has anyone seen:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/699688531325

    Her name was not provided.

    Thank you for any intel.

  9. #6406

    1 and done

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider lately? I looked her up, and the last reviews were from 2019. Any recent intel would be appreciated. I'm thinking about sampling the goods as a Sunday treat. TYIA comrades! https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/latin/in--outcall-avail-new-location/808827671933
    Saw her once back when she first started posting, won't ever see her again. Horrible services and upsells everything. There are better options for what you have to pay. Spend your hard earned money elsewhere.

  10. #6405

    Nylah

    Sexy, tough girl. Saw her in clean two family house in Waterbury. No signs of demon, nor handler. Many tatoos, including face, everything protected. Treat her nice, well worth the visit.

  11. #6404

    Nylah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider lately? I looked her up, and the last reviews were from 2019. Any recent intel would be appreciated. I'm thinking about sampling the goods as a Sunday treat. TYIA comrades! https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/latin/in--outcall-avail-new-location/808827671933
    Sexy, tough girl. No signs of demons, not handler. Saw her in clean two family house in Waterbury. Many tatoos, including face, everything protected. Treat her nice, well worth a visit.

  12. #6403

    Nyla

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider lately? I looked her up, and the last reviews were from 2019. Any recent intel would be appreciated. I'm thinking about sampling the goods as a Sunday treat. TYIA comrades! https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/latin/in--outcall-avail-new-location/808827671933
    She is sexy, many tatoos. Saw her in her clean two family house. No demons, nor handler. Tough girl, treat her nice. Everything protectrd. Well worth a try.

  13. #6402
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider lately? I looked her up, and the last reviews were from 2019. Any recent intel would be appreciated. I'm thinking about sampling the goods as a Sunday treat. TYIA comrades! https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/latin/in--outcall-avail-new-location/808827671933
    I've seen her twice during the months of Jan. And Feb., her pics look good but in person she has a gut which is not appealing to me at all, but yeah it was 250 for the hr she gave me a CBJ and then mish and doggy. The second time I saw her she didn't smell so good down their and she kept rushing me. I would see her again if she dropped her price because 250 an hr for her is not worth it her pics arent accurate at all their older pics and she has a gut so its up to you for me she's not worth it unless she lowers her rate.

  14. #6401

    Nylah

    Has anyone seen this provider lately? I looked her up, and the last reviews were from 2019. Any recent intel would be appreciated. I'm thinking about sampling the goods as a Sunday treat. TYIA comrades! https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/latin/in--outcall-avail-new-location/808827671933
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0318.jpg‎  

  15. #6400
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately it sounds like the demons have returned. Typical for someone that has lost track of time and space or should I say is in space. Sorry to hear because basically she is a decent person.
    The more they earn the more goes on candy. It's to be expected.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape