Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 1385 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 26405
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20645
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    They are both spinner types one goes by Red. In the area and want to know about these two.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/880820597295
    I've seen Red. I liked her. Her profile pics use a face filter. I'd say the drugs are turning her into a skeleton and making her face age. Missing some teeth. Let's just say the profile pics are a good representation of what to expect. I had her and another girl for a threesome (different girl from the profile you posted), one hour, $250. The second girl was too much into the crack that evening.

    I queried about seeing Red again but she was asking too much so I moved on. Red can be a lot like many girls around here, they are always trying to turn 60 minutes into 30. I would see her again if the price is right.

    I can't speak for the second girl though I'm interested in seeing the two myself.

  2. #20644

    Has anyone got any Intel on these two

    They are both spinner types one goes by Red. In the area and want to know about these two.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/880820597295

  3. #20643
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    To list the few safe and sane ladies in our area. It seems that this forum is mostly about ladies with "issues. " And, of course, that seems to be the majority.
    The Milwaukee main page is two different sections. Under "User Blogs" any Senior member can create a new topic.

    HS.

  4. #20642
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've been chatting and she seems cool but then there's been some responses with quite an attitude.
    I saw her about a year ago. We met at a bar / restaurant. She is a bit awkward in that she was very loud. Everyone in the bar area knew this was an escort date. I didn't care but some guys wouldn't like that. I enjoyed our conversation and hearing about her life stories. She had a wide open menu and tried to make it fun but we didn't have much sexual chemistry. She's a little weird but we all are. I think her attitude is generated from many guys not knowing how to handle her. She's actually fun and has a good sense of humor. Just not what I was looking for.

  5. #20641

    WA Lynn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/862381892297

    So what is she trying to say in the title of her ad? Is she warning guys that going without a condom with her will result in? I used to see her but the weight gain and nasty apartment scared me away. Plus she is bat crazy. One time there was a homeless guy sleeping on the couch. Another time she couldn't find her clothes after we we done and got mad at me. Not to mention all the times she had me waiting for over an hour. Etc. Etc.

  6. #20640

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    No reports or review and 2 Benjis for a hhr?
    Not sure if you miss read post.

    HOUR: $200.

    HALF HOUR: $140.

    QUICK VISIT: $100 (15-20 MINITES AT MOST).

  7. #20639

    Living in a World of Make Believe

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    To list the few safe and sane ladies in our area. It seems that this forum is mostly about ladies with "issues. " And, of course, that seems to be the majority.
    A percentage need to finance their drugs and it's no fun being with a zombie. Others have made bad choices and don't have the brains or the gumption to improve themselves. Then there are the cheats and crooks, they are nothing but bad people, period.

    Only a handful enjoy doing this and know how to actually turn a profit. The vast majority, for all the money they rake in, they have nothing to show for it. Even the ones who are nice and do a good job, virtually all of them are stuck in a situation that is going nowhere.

    I appreciate girls who assist in helping those with an intolerable level of testosterone, but I feel sorry for the ones who can't find a better way, scared for the ones with addictions, and have nothing but contempt for the bad.

  8. #20638

    Sub forum

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    To list the few safe and sane ladies in our area. It seems that this forum is mostly about ladies with "issues. " And, of course, that seems to be the majority.
    That is a great idea, it would be pretty brief though. LOL.

  9. #20637

    I like it

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    To list the few safe and sane ladies in our area. It seems that this forum is mostly about ladies with "issues. " And, of course, that seems to be the majority.
    I like it.

  10. #20636

    Should we have a subforum here.

    To list the few safe and sane ladies in our area. It seems that this forum is mostly about ladies with "issues. " And, of course, that seems to be the majority.

  11. #20635

    Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Wait until you see her in person. Why would you pursuit someone like that? She needs your business not the other way around. Move on, I suggest.
    Thanks for the posts fellas. Based on your advice I'll pass on her.

  12. #20634

    Attitude on texts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've been chatting and she seems cool but then there's been some responses with quite an attitude.

    Photos are quite shopped. I found her pretty unattractive. Body isn't bad, but all she had was an air mattress when we got together earlier this year.
    Wait until you see her in person. Why would you pursuit someone like that? She needs your business not the other way around. Move on, I suggest.

  13. #20633

    Spinner for dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNimph  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, or have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gorgeousmila
    Where is Coochie (the ice breaker) when you need him.

  14. #20632
    Who are you taking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've been chatting and she seems cool but then there's been some responses with quite an attitude.

    Photos are quite shopped. I found her pretty unattractive. Body isn't bad, but all she had was an air mattress when we got together earlier this year.

  15. #20631

    New Girl

    Anyone seen her? I've been chatting and she seems cool but then there's been some responses with quite an attitude.

    Photos are quite shopped. I found her pretty unattractive. Body isn't bad, but all she had was an air mattress when we got together earlier this year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape