Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1085
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #425

    Lovely223 Avoid this one, subpar experience

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-fc34ae9999a7

    Had a not so great experience with this girl recently. We connected a while back and we agreed to meet up. She then ghosted me close to the time of the meetup, but nowadays I text around 1 or 2 hours before agreed meet up time to know if I am getting stood up or not so I was not too mad since there are so many flakes on here and until I meet in person, I am always 50% sure they will flake out.

    Anyway, I reached out to her a couple of days later as I saw she is frequently online and she finally got back so we scheduled a new time. I had also been texting her friend that is also (one picture they had 2 girls on it and I recognized the other one) on the site and I told them that we can have a threesome and we agreed on a rate for that. So I planned to meet up with them for drinks at a nice bar and they were only 10 minutes away, so I headed over there. Long story short, I got stood up again and they ghosted me until I sent a text saying, hey the allowance was actually double for both of you, to get a reaction from her. And indeed I got a reaction, she immediately texted back saying her friend got sick so it could only be her. I said fine and she did end up coming to the bar. There I explained to her that since it was only her, I am only willing to provide the original agreed upon allowance which was 500. She was still ok with that. Anyway after some chatting and several drinks we headed back to my place. Once there it was pretty bad experience, she did not want to do anything uncovered (and I did not have a raincoat nor did she), so I said ok but at least give me a BJ, which she also wanted to do covered and also stated she never gives BJs. Like WTF? So after convincing her to give a little head she was not very into it and I was getting frustrated so I told her to suck my balls while I jacked off. No go on her end, seems like she is not into any of that stuff. Seldom do I come across this but it does happen, anyway I cut my losses and I told her I would not give her full allowance since I didn't even cum, which she was ok with and we agreed that I would only call her an Uber and part ways.

    Overall experience: 1/10.

    Looks: Face 7.5/10 Body 7/10- Nice big natural tits that I sucked on for a bit.

    Sex: 1/10 BBBJ reluctant only CFS and not much more.

    WIR: No.

    Maybe if all this was clarified upfront it would of worked out differently. So if any of you mongrels choose to accept this mission, YMMV. And have been warned.

  2. #424

    Damn she looks good!

    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    I am behind on my reports (at least 20) but I will do a quick one that is noteworthy. Good to see some activity on this board although still not much on actual meetings but just talking to the chicks, but can't complain, any intel is golden.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-88937384accb

    Met up with this beauty a while back ago. (She is actually based in St. Pete, but since I am in Tampa, decided to post it here). So my usual spiel, invited her to a nice dinner and drinks at a high end lounge and we hit it off pretty good. She did say she went hard the night before out with friends so her energy was not as high as I would of liked. Anyway, after some good conversation and some barhopping we headed back to my place for some fun. It was getting late and she kept on mentioning that so it was a bit of a turn off, but hey with such a beauty who could complain.

    Back at my place we had another martini and headed to my bedroom. All uncovered and DFK with BBBJ as well as BBFS. I then proceeded to put her in doggy position and proceed to ram her hard. After some time I turned her around (with her queefing a bit, which I must say is rather frequent with some of these girls I ram doggy style), and proceed to go to pound town. Any way I had her ride me in all positions including reverse cowboy and her sucking me. After a bit of pleasuring ourselves, I decided to finish inside of her, which she had no problem at all. All in all great experience with a stunner. Although my only caveat is that I typically date and fuck 5'-10" model slim type girls and she was more of the short with baby fat girl. That is really the only complaint that I would have. This is the girl that I would probably date if I really wanted to, but oh well, too many other options out there to commit to one.

    Summary:

    Looks: 9/10.

    Sex: 7. 5/10 CIP, BBBJ, BBFS. Did not try anal, but felt that she may not be into that. Maybe next time.

    WIR: Yes.

    Damage; $600. I did not negotiate but did not think she would do anything below that anyway. In general I have started at $400 but have not had much luck, so I think $500 is a reasonable rate for top shelf. Anytihing above is just stupid and not sure why anyone would pay that.

    She is a bottle girl at a couple of new places in St. Pete if that is worth anything. Anyway any mongers interested, I can share via PM her instagram and maybe you an.

    Anyway stay tuned for some more top shelf girl reports (including a couple of squirters that I had to get my comforter dry cleaned), its getting a bit wild out there on SA and have wasted time and money on WYP thinking it may be an alternative, but so many fake profiles or rinsers looking for money but not putting out (anyway I digress.
    **Great Report! Expensive but looks fantastic- doesn't look like she's been on the site since May however.

  3. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by DocPlays  [View Original Post]
    BlondeAdventure123 Could not host. But she was more than ready at the drop of a dime to come right over and drain you. It took about 2 - 3 messages in to the convo for her to ask if she could come over.
    Ended up hooking up with her last night. Came over to my place. Definitely British, super into cosmetic surgeries. Fake tits (hard as rocks), BBL. But really if you look at her pictures, you can pretty much tell what you're getting. She also has a pierced clit. Said she loves sucking (she was ok at it, I like it really sloppy) and she had shaved right before coming over so the kitty was smooth. We had good energy together so I might give it another go. Only thing is she seems borderline manic. Talks a mile a minute and mentally jumps all over the place, from topic to topic so just be ready for that kind of energy. She let me take a few photos too, so if you're into that it's probably on the table. Three bills was the donation.

  4. #422

    Exaave

    I am behind on my reports (at least 20) but I will do a quick one that is noteworthy. Good to see some activity on this board although still not much on actual meetings but just talking to the chicks, but can't complain, any intel is golden.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-88937384accb

    Met up with this beauty a while back ago. (She is actually based in St. Pete, but since I am in Tampa, decided to post it here). So my usual spiel, invited her to a nice dinner and drinks at a high end lounge and we hit it off pretty good. She did say she went hard the night before out with friends so her energy was not as high as I would of liked. Anyway, after some good conversation and some barhopping we headed back to my place for some fun. It was getting late and she kept on mentioning that so it was a bit of a turn off, but hey with such a beauty who could complain.

    Back at my place we had another martini and headed to my bedroom. All uncovered and DFK with BBBJ as well as BBFS. I then proceeded to put her in doggy position and proceed to ram her hard. After some time I turned her around (with her queefing a bit, which I must say is rather frequent with some of these girls I ram doggy style), and proceed to go to pound town. Any way I had her ride me in all positions including reverse cowboy and her sucking me. After a bit of pleasuring ourselves, I decided to finish inside of her, which she had no problem at all. All in all great experience with a stunner. Although my only caveat is that I typically date and fuck 5'-10" model slim type girls and she was more of the short with baby fat girl. That is really the only complaint that I would have. This is the girl that I would probably date if I really wanted to, but oh well, too many other options out there to commit to one.

    Summary:

    Looks: 9/10.

    Sex: 7. 5/10 CIP, BBBJ, BBFS. Did not try anal, but felt that she may not be into that. Maybe next time.

    WIR: Yes.

    Damage; $600. I did not negotiate but did not think she would do anything below that anyway. In general I have started at $400 but have not had much luck, so I think $500 is a reasonable rate for top shelf. Anytihing above is just stupid and not sure why anyone would pay that.

    She is a bottle girl at a couple of new places in St. Pete if that is worth anything. Anyway any mongers interested, I can share via PM her instagram and maybe you an.

    Anyway stay tuned for some more top shelf girl reports (including a couple of squirters that I had to get my comforter dry cleaned), its getting a bit wild out there on SA and have wasted time and money on WYP thinking it may be an alternative, but so many fake profiles or rinsers looking for money but not putting out (anyway I digress.

  5. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    OK, still chatting a bit with her but I must admit that your mentioning the possibility of a clitoral appendage makes me hesitate and shudder! Talk about an immediate buzz kill.
    Yeah LOL, I just spit my coffee all over my keyboard reading about this. I had to google it and dayum I regret it. Whatever you do, do not google it like I did. Was never a fan of the bodybuilder type girls, now even less, good luck I know about this now, better late than never.

  6. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Anyone have experience with this one? She's on both SA and SB with most pics looking similar. Very attractive face, nice tan, slim / fit body with bolts on. I've been texting and seems like she likes to get wild. Any intel is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-303c7b499526

    Also talking with this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-7cda73ae5ea3.

    Seems wild as well and like she's a sugar veteran.
    For the second one MissA01 did she give you details on ppm? Was vague with me about just taking care of each other so I passed.

  7. #419

    LatinaBarbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    I've also texted with her before. I was suppose to have her over last time I was in Tampa but it didn't work out. She said 500 ppm and she was willing to stay the entire evening but not overnight. Definitely seemed accommodating and I believe she implied she was open to cip. I never directly ask if I can do it but hint at it to see their responses. The bodybuilding thing can be great or bad, it's a fine line how far they've gone with it. Some it's perfect and amazing sex, and others they just are too muscular with a clit the size of a baby's penis from all the supplements they take LOL.

    Please take the plunge and report back cause I have another trip to Tampa coming up and might see her.
    OK, still chatting a bit with her but I must admit that your mentioning the possibility of a clitoral appendage makes me hesitate and shudder! Talk about an immediate buzz kill.

  8. #418

    Clearwater Jess

    Hey guys,

    Anyone have experience with this one? She's on both SA and SB with most pics looking similar. Very attractive face, nice tan, slim / fit body with bolts on. I've been texting and seems like she likes to get wild. Any intel is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-303c7b499526

    Also talking with this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-7cda73ae5ea3.

    Seems wild as well and like she's a sugar veteran.

  9. #417

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbrayj1987  [View Original Post]
    Didn't meet with her in person but here's the intel I had on her in case you didn't see it before. Hope it helps.

    Latinbarbie.

    She reached out to me but I've also seen her profile on other dating sites with more pictures and info about her. She's a professional body builder which really isn't my thing but if its yours she wants 500 ppm. She seems eager though so pretty sure you can get it lower if you try.
    I've also texted with her before. I was suppose to have her over last time I was in Tampa but it didn't work out. She said 500 ppm and she was willing to stay the entire evening but not overnight. Definitely seemed accommodating and I believe she implied she was open to cip. I never directly ask if I can do it but hint at it to see their responses. The bodybuilding thing can be great or bad, it's a fine line how far they've gone with it. Some it's perfect and amazing sex, and others they just are too muscular with a clit the size of a baby's penis from all the supplements they take LOL.

    Please take the plunge and report back cause I have another trip to Tampa coming up and might see her.

  10. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Wondering if any of you have had the pleasure and could PM me with anything I need to know.

    Was thinking about taking the plunge but just thought I'd check here first in case there is anything I should know first!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-283cc1190df6

    Thanks!
    Didn't meet with her in person but here's the intel I had on her in case you didn't see it before. Hope it helps.

    Latinbarbie.

    She reached out to me but I've also seen her profile on other dating sites with more pictures and info about her. She's a professional body builder which really isn't my thing but if its yours she wants 500 ppm. She seems eager though so pretty sure you can get it lower if you try.

  11. #415

    LatinBarbie

    Hi fellas,

    Wondering if any of you have had the pleasure and could PM me with anything I need to know.

    Was thinking about taking the plunge but just thought I'd check here first in case there is anything I should know first!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-283cc1190df6

    Thanks!

  12. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by DocPlays  [View Original Post]
    BlondeAdventure123 Could not host. But she was more than ready at the drop of a dime to come right over and drain you. It took about 2 - 3 messages in to the convo for her to ask if she could come over.
    Thanks for the info. Probably takes her out of the running for me too then.

  13. #413

    SA Help

    Any Intel on this one? Seems to be really nice and I was thinking of taking the plunge. Thank you on advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-dd480f42144e

  14. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Trying to do the Lord's work over here.

    .
    Ciara seems not in Tampa but she looks great in her profile pics!!

  15. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Trying to do the Lord's work over here.

    .
    The third one is very highly reviewed as very sexy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape