Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 1385 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20637

    I like it

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    To list the few safe and sane ladies in our area. It seems that this forum is mostly about ladies with "issues. " And, of course, that seems to be the majority.
    I like it.

  2. #20636

    Should we have a subforum here.

    To list the few safe and sane ladies in our area. It seems that this forum is mostly about ladies with "issues. " And, of course, that seems to be the majority.

  3. #20635

    Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Wait until you see her in person. Why would you pursuit someone like that? She needs your business not the other way around. Move on, I suggest.
    Thanks for the posts fellas. Based on your advice I'll pass on her.

  4. #20634

    Attitude on texts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've been chatting and she seems cool but then there's been some responses with quite an attitude.

    Photos are quite shopped. I found her pretty unattractive. Body isn't bad, but all she had was an air mattress when we got together earlier this year.
    Wait until you see her in person. Why would you pursuit someone like that? She needs your business not the other way around. Move on, I suggest.

  5. #20633

    Spinner for dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNimph  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, or have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gorgeousmila
    Where is Coochie (the ice breaker) when you need him.

  6. #20632
    Who are you taking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've been chatting and she seems cool but then there's been some responses with quite an attitude.

    Photos are quite shopped. I found her pretty unattractive. Body isn't bad, but all she had was an air mattress when we got together earlier this year.

  7. #20631

    New Girl

    Anyone seen her? I've been chatting and she seems cool but then there's been some responses with quite an attitude.

    Photos are quite shopped. I found her pretty unattractive. Body isn't bad, but all she had was an air mattress when we got together earlier this year.

  8. #20630

    2 bens

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    No reports or review and 2 Benjis for a hhr?
    Not for that.

  9. #20629

    You Asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've been chatting and she seems cool but then there's been some responses with quite an attitude.
    Texted with her and it's my opinion she's a flake and full of drama. I "know" someone who sent me a verification pic from her and while she is not bad looking, she is much older than what she posted in her profile. She is far removed from being a sweet young thang.

  10. #20628

    Are you willing to dish out 2 Benjis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    No reports or review and 2 Benjis for a hhr?

  11. #20627

    Wait until you see her teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Divin432  [View Original Post]
    Some of the pictures are hers.
    Brown and jacked up.

  12. #20626

    She is a blast from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Appreciate any info. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/091297542362
    Used to post 2 years ago. Reviews were not favorable. Hey have problems with only one picture.

  13. #20625

    New girl?

    Anyone seen her? I've been chatting and she seems cool but then there's been some responses with quite an attitude.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C3A40E0F-8442-46F0-83C6-C8C0E375D4B2.jpg‎  

  14. #20624

    ISO info on Sexy Lady

    Has anyone seen her? Appreciate any info. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/091297542362
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230616_161009_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #20623

    Gracey?

    So been Chatting with this one, pics look very tempting. Any info??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/601153658914

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/038331878368

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape