Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 748 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 11208
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7728
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So, we all have our biases. I am wondering about general observations guys have here from their sugaring. Are there particular trends in anatomy of the V w / different ethnic groups? My personal favorites are girls w / meaty lips. And a nice button to attend to. I have found this most often w / northern and central European heritage. Latinas I've seen (far fewer) tend to have more of a vertical smile. Almost like a younger girl. Most of my sugar experiences have been w / the 20-somethings, and those over 25. I don't have enough experience w / Asians to comment on that.
    Love this discussion.

    I hate a meaty V. It grosses me out. I've actually gotten to that stage with girls, seen a roast beef Sammy down there, and made an excuse for why we are done. I just find it gnarles barkley.

    I love me a tiny slit. Small lips, narrow, just a slit. And if it's pink and hairless, I'm pretty much toast.

  2. #7727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So, we all have our biases. I am wondering about general observations guys have here from their sugaring. Are there particular trends in anatomy of the V w / different ethnic groups? My personal favorites are girls w / meaty lips. And a nice button to attend to. I have found this most often w / northern and central European heritage. Latinas I've seen (far fewer) tend to have more of a vertical smile. Almost like a younger girl. Most of my sugar experiences have been w / the 20-somethings, and those over 25. I don't have enough experience w / Asians to comment on that.
    I've had babies from many different ethnic backgrounds with ages mostly in the 18-20 range with some mid 20's sprinkled here and there. I prefer the kitty with smaller outside lips and a not so big clit. Just a normal sized clit that's hopefully not to hidden by its hood. I don't mind some meat flaps here and there and it's been random among the different ethnic backgrounds except for Asians. I do have to say that the old rumors that Asian girls have small tight pussies is mostly true. I've had Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese, Chinese and Thai. So while I prefer nice small outside lips I don't mind the occasional roast beef as long as the clit is normal. The biggest clit I encountered was with a Latina teacher I met on eharmony. Her lips were normal but man she had a big clit, size of the tip of my thumb. That thing freaked me out almost like a very small penis tip. But since I love to eat pussy I went in like a trooper and made her cum a couple times. I did my duty. LOL. For all the talk of eharmony being a dating site to meet someone to marry. All those ladies on there just want to fuck right away too. I hooked up with quite a few ladies on there.

  3. #7726

    Pussy connosieur

    So, we all have our biases. I am wondering about general observations guys have here from their sugaring. Are there particular trends in anatomy of the V w / different ethnic groups? My personal favorites are girls w / meaty lips. And a nice button to attend to. I have found this most often w / northern and central European heritage. Latinas I've seen (far fewer) tend to have more of a vertical smile. Almost like a younger girl. Most of my sugar experiences have been w / the 20-somethings, and those over 25. I don't have enough experience w / Asians to comment on that.

  4. #7725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by KathmanDouche  [View Original Post]
    Any intel to share on Hispanic or White women on Seeking? Seems to be mostly people posting about Asian women.
    Not sure what you are looking for. It's pretty much the same as all the rest. Especially with white girls usually having the most GPS about their pussy. Not sure why. White pussy is not exotic. Might be that privileged mentality brainwashing themselves. I consider Asian, Middle Eastern and East Indian pussy exotic. I've had better luck with European white pussy not having as much GPS as American. Hispanic girls usually were on par being cheaper with Black girls back in the day. But nowadays they are a bit delusional too with GPS. That's what I loved about finding non-pros / sugar babies on Craigslist personals back in the day. The site was free to use for everyone and all the ethnicities of booty were cheap. 100 average and below most of the time. The most I ever spent from there was 200 for an all nighter with a hot mixed 19 year old light-skinned White / Latina. Everything was done, including anal, swallowing and cip / cia. That was beautiful.

  5. #7724

  6. #7723

    Hispanic and White Women?

    Any intel to share on Hispanic or White women on Seeking? Seems to be mostly people posting about Asian women.

  7. #7722

  8. #7721

  9. #7720

    GPS- AGreatTime

    This one wants a minimum of $1,000 to meet, may was well go on PD and get the same for 5-600. Obviously there are some chumps out there giving these girls this much and killing.

    The market.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-a47508630f9b

  10. #7719

    And she's back with her booker Randy. Now CherrySia, formerly ValentinaRose

    Quote Originally Posted by JollyJohnRoger  [View Original Post]
    Sigh. Good Vibes 111X on SecretBenefits.

    Hot, but so is lava.
    Now on seeking as CherrySia.

    PSA. Randy, her pimp / boyfriend will play you. Sets up a meet in SGV, usually at a strip mall and records you coming up to her, etc.

    Extortion. Fun, if you like that sort of thing.

  11. #7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajfff  [View Original Post]
    Just sucks that seeking has dropped from where you could discuss ppm right there, get details, and the girls even used to self price themselves for what they were looking for monthly so you could instantly eliminate high demanding ones or break down mid demanding ones to a reasonable ppm.
    You do understand that seeking had no choice about that policy change. The FOSTA / SESTA law that got BP shut down makes it imperative that sites police people involved in 'sex trafficking'. The fact BP went away brought a lot of people (men and women) who had been there to seeking. That is who they are trying to get kicked off. Not NPs, not guys trying to find NPs.

  12. #7717
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Wait. You went on 3 dates from seeking without sex? You went past the first one? Why would you even bother? I hope you didn't pay gifts for the dates where you didn't get any. That's just not ok.
    First two I didn't pay, other than paying dinner for the first one and paying movie for the second one. My rule is no sex no pay and I'm always stick to my rule.

  13. #7716
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyGlick  [View Original Post]
    So I was chatting with an 18 yo Latina who clearly had never had a SD before. Clearly she had a mental block on pay to play, so offered her advice and played it low key about how it's just dating with extra benefits. M&G goes well, she's cute, nervous, but I get her to warm up. Plan a 2nd date and she agrees to meet at hotel. We chat a bit, I turn it sexual, we're both clean, she's on birth control and seems DTF. Start making out and I take off her clothes and start fingering her and she is WETTT. Then she says stop I can't do this. Ughhhh. We chat a bit more and she just can't get over the idea of feeling like she's getting paid for sex and what her mom would say. Never had that experience before but since I can't commiserate with anyone else I'd share with you degenerates.
    I feel like the younger the more open minded, give or take since they are uncontaminated with the no experience on the site or what it is about are more prone to going with the flow. Depending how strategically you maneuver yourself. I can't speak for everyone on the site on the female perspective but from my experience the many women I met up with in person, I try to understand their perspective and the why. I tend to have found these women are lost within themselves, trying to figure out how to make money. Speaking for the young ones. The understanding is very complex and hard to grasp since it's like a tree with many roots damaged internally. I haven't been on seeking in a while but I had a ton of action when I did sign up. The most recent was I met a 19 year old and was just frustrated with a relationship that she got cheated on and wanted something different. I didn't mention pay per but just by talking to her she was trying to fill a void. The most I did was send nudes via Snapchat and then we went out twice but she was still a bit shy and nervous since she it was her first time experiencing the site. She told me she met up with someone else and the person was too touchy for her that she was very skeptical with me being the same.

    During the time I was juggling her and another girl that I met on seeking which this girl was older like 28 ish I can't remember but same thing with her filling a void kind of but looking for something serious. Not sure why she chose seeking. I ended up seeing this girl twice before we got into any action. No discussion on pay per but just wanted to hangout and have fun. After the 2nd meet up we started to make out and I started to test what I can touch and everything was on the menu.

    Seeking hasn't failed me every time I sign up and pay for the premium membership. I gathered a lot of information on this forum how to approach it and I sprinkled my own persona into it. The results I got on seeking was beyond my expectations. There is definitely rare gems you can find.

  14. #7715
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Wait. You went on 3 dates from seeking without sex? You went past the first one? Why would you even bother? I hope you didn't pay gifts for the dates where you didn't get any. That's just not ok.
    Back when I was playing all my cards I had a few non sexual or minimum sexual experiences with certain girls. I had the time, money and other pussy to just explore. And I also had a 3 bedroom house in the hills where more than a few girls lived or just passed through at various times. Some girls I spent money on and others I did not. But they all had a safe place to hide out (as I used to call it). Part of the sugar experience (at times) for me is to live the perceived (and sometimes for real) experience that I am just civi dating these girls.

  15. #7714
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    The name of this forum is "Sugar Daddy Sites", so. . . updated reviews of other sites (besides SA and SB) would be welcomed.

    I'm considering signing up for several, just to keep an eye on who's where. I had one girl awhile back who was much more "active" than she said.

    Here's a copy / paste of what I found from a "top 10" site.
    Those Top 10's are basically scam sites shilling for a bunch of scams. Especially if it still lists Ashley Madison. I'd really suggest you guys watch out if you try any of them, note active users then skip out when it doesn't look like there are many or their listings are pulled from Seeking.

    I think the only semi legit ones other forums have suggested are Seeking, wyp, and one other I forgot that has a very, very rare one. You're more likely to find something off reddit or at Walmart! (No, I haven't found anything from reddit, there is a rinser sub for girls pretending to be sugar babies that is as toxic as usasg LOL).

    I thought WYP was trash, I got some free credits via SA, just enough to talk to 2 girls that went nowhere. I think for the price of a month of Seeking you can message about 20 girls. Garbage.

    Just sucks that seeking has dropped from where you could discuss ppm right there, get details, and the girls even used to self price themselves for what they were looking for monthly so you could instantly eliminate high demanding ones or break down mid demanding ones to a reasonable ppm.

    I'd share my successes from SA with everyone. But I'm not really having many / any even while going up in amounts! Certainly a few that have one word responses or jump to text and have a high ppm instantly! I'll post some eventually if I get anywhere.

    Though definitely more encouragement for someone to post some good ones here that are a little too much for them and let me try them! I'm open to a bit more than others here (though def not the 1 k+ types haha!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape