Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 1256 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15470

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I have posted a couple of reviews of Sierra in the past, including one with her partner, and you will find JadaMon's to be fairly accurate. The cats can have a very strong smell, so much that it can distract you from the date. And they are running around in there. The service is just so so as she is more into women than men, but she does have a nice 20 something body. Her face can look kind of rough with the acne, and the enthusiasm is lacking. Overall not the best experience IMHO so no more repeats for me.
    So, a little research and here's another opinion from awhile ago! Her reviews are mixed at best and maybe after her "vacation" she has changed? IDK, a little research reaps great benefits and all I did was use the Search Function, enter her name and began to read all about her and mongers reviews and opinions. Certainly, I would proceed with a bit of caution! Also, she's more interested in women than men, but that's okay because some of the best experiences I've had over the years have been with bi-sexual women, but those I did see were into men just as much as women. Just my opinion!

  2. #15469

    Fluffy Lovin!!

    Had been texting with Stacey off and on for a while and finally stars aligned. Text and met her at her safe Incall location. She immediately made me fill at easy and got to work. Started with amazing BBBJ and then suited up for the main event. She is a bigger girl but knows how to work it well. Rode me for a few and then mounted in K9 to finish. Overall and amazing experience. She is very sweet and willing to meet needs.

  3. #15468

    Sierra

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...a/116852926078

    Hey guys I have a new girl I tried and she was wonderful. Down to earth and extremely nice. I know I don't post ever. This one was a good one. She is actually trying to pick up some more clients if you have no plans today give her a call. She is having a rough week.

  4. #15467

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    My put is still the same and it's not even close from my perspective.
    Definitely Jessi is my choice personally but double doesn't sounds bad neither.

  5. #15466

    Still Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfDog62  [View Original Post]
    Okay, the consensus is Jessi, and that doesn't surprise me looking back at previous posts. Seems Taylor is a close second, however. So here's my question, if, given the chance, and they were both amenable to the idea, would you do a threesome with them? Or would Jessi again get the nod for a one on one? Thanks for your input here. Reason I'm asking is I'm retiring the end of July and and giving myself a retirement gift. I want it to be a good one!
    My put is still the same and it's not even close from my perspective.

  6. #15465

    Follow up question!

    Okay, the consensus is Jessi, and that doesn't surprise me looking back at previous posts. Seems Taylor is a close second, however. So here's my question, if, given the chance, and they were both amenable to the idea, would you do a threesome with them? Or would Jessi again get the nod for a one on one? Thanks for your input here. Reason I'm asking is I'm retiring the end of July and and giving myself a retirement gift. I want it to be a good one!

  7. #15464

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    How's Taylor's incall location lately? I've been trying to wait till she gets a room, but no luck.
    I tried meeting her. She gave me an address to go to almost immediately. Then asked me to cash app her something. First red flag. She apologized before I responded to it. We set a time. Texted 5 min away. Go scope the house. A young dude is out front smoking. Red flag two, just kept driving. "She" still hasn't text or called me since I last text her. I won't be reaching out again any time soon.

  8. #15463
    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    How's Taylor's incall location lately? I've been trying to wait till she gets a room, but no luck.
    I'm not really familiar with the area, but it was a subpar hotel with a few sketchy people outside. Had no problems though.

  9. #15462
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerP123  [View Original Post]
    I know Taylor has been commented on the escort classified ads including myself. I've only had a dream with Taylor of the 3. Her coms aren't good and a lot of waiting was involved. The dream itself was great. She has a lot of skills as she was a former porn star, but no GFE. I've tried meeting with her again a few times, but the delay in her responses led me to move on to other providers. From the reviews I've read on Jessi and Gypsy, they may be better bets.
    How's Taylor's incall location lately? I've been trying to wait till she gets a room, but no luck.

  10. #15461

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    I would choose Jessi 10 times out of 10.

    Gent.
    Haven't had chance to see her yet but my vote is hands down from what I heard from forum guys and a personal friend off the forum.

    Bs.

  11. #15460

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfDog62  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Taylor, advertises on SKG as "sweet like honey but naughty as hell" and has the wing tattoo on her panty line, lately? If so, and you had to choose just one, would it be her or Jessi the Gypsy? Or both? Thanks!
    I know Taylor has been commented on the escort classified ads including myself. I've only had a dream with Taylor of the 3. Her coms aren't good and a lot of waiting was involved. The dream itself was great. She has a lot of skills as she was a former porn star, but no GFE. I've tried meeting with her again a few times, but the delay in her responses led me to move on to other providers. From the reviews I've read on Jessi and Gypsy, they may be better bets.

  12. #15459

    Jessi Gets My Nod

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfDog62  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Taylor, advertises on SKG as "sweet like honey but naughty as hell" and has the wing tattoo on her panty line, lately? If so, and you had to choose just one, would it be her or Jessi the Gypsy? Or both? Thanks!
    I would choose Jessi 10 times out of 10.

    Gent.

  13. #15458

    Taylor?

    Has anyone seen Taylor, advertises on SKG as "sweet like honey but naughty as hell" and has the wing tattoo on her panty line, lately? If so, and you had to choose just one, would it be her or Jessi the Gypsy? Or both? Thanks!

  14. #15457

    Hot Lap Dances

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace2u  [View Original Post]
    Granted last time I spent any time in a Tucson club was 1989, but then it was Table Dances only.
    I moved from Tucson in 2004 but TDs East and West had pretty hot lap dances. Probably starting right after you left (circa 1990 and later).

  15. #15456

    DDDaisy. One and DONE

    Not much in the way of prev reviews of DDDAISY-Daisy Squirts here on USAGUIDE, but I was in the mood for a curvy girl and her QV rate was close to reasonable. Saw her the other day off wickham /95 - budget hotel. Not going to repeat. Sched was easy. Comms very good. Arrived at agreed time and she was ready. Looked mostly like pix --but some are def years ago-add a few more years and miles to some of those pix. Appeared welcoming, friendly and accommodating. ,. ,. ,. At first. I almost always sched a QV on a first visit -too many regrets when a first timer is a bust and I committed to a halfhr or full hr. After a few fun filled minutes, I was thinking I should have booked a half or even full hr. FORTUNATELY, I don't carry extra cash to make those changes. And right then it started going BIPOLAR. She starts complaining about too many positions for a QV. --she started with cowgirl {I didn't ask} and then moved to doggy. A bit of an odor floated up, so NOT working for me, and I ask for mish and she griped and said NO. ,. ,but then turned over anyway. Then she starts in the with 'this IS a QV, right? And then 'this is the LONGEST QV EVER'. I ask HOW LONG have I been here and she says, don't worry, it's fine, you're good'. The polar behavior made me lose interest quick. I asked her to finish with oral and she griped some more. Eventually finished me and gave me a wet wipe to clean myself up. I got dressed quick and was out the door. As the door shut, I checked my phone -- 15 min ON THE DOT, incl the initial chitchat before and cleanup getting dressed after.

    YMMV. Mine won't--I won't repeat.

    F1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2023-06-15_135622332.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape