Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7214

    Have an appointment for next week

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I send her a text a while back still hadn't heard back. I asked for some pics. Anyone went through with her yet?
    Not sure but the conversation I had with her seemed like she has a full time real job. I'll report back after I see her but she seems like a sweet girl and she would belong here but I'll no for sure next week hopefully.

  2. #7213

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark42  [View Original Post]
    -- If you're on the fence about someone, one trick is to text them, and when they respond, ask them, "Are you near Fenter Park?" or some other completely made up place. If it's a fake ad, they'll always say yes
    .
    Thats a good suggestion. Thanks for your contributions, and welcome to the board.

  3. #7212

    Some advice

    Longtime lurker here. I keep seeing repeated issues come up in these threads. Here's some advice, take it or leave it:

    I. Spotting Fake Ads Based on Language.

    -- If the online ad uses the word "positions," as in "Sex with many positions," it's probably fake.

    -- If the ad uses the word "style," as in "Sex, any style," it's probably fake.

    -- If the ad uses the word "service," as in "You will definitely enjoy my service," it's probably fake.

    -- If the ad uses improper English, it's probably fake, unless the escort may be from another country.

    -- If the ad has a list of no's, like "no bare, no BBBJ," etc. , it's an indication that the ad may be genuine. But no guarantees.

    II. Spotting Fake Ads with Sleuthing.

    -- Get an account at Pimeyes.com, and use it to do reverse image searches. You'll have to pay for it. Trust me, it's worth it.

    -- Copy the phone number, and search it in Google, with quotation marks around it. For example, "555-555-5555. ".

    -- Do the same thing with her email, if you have it.

    -- If you're on the fence about someone, one trick is to text them, and when they respond, ask them, "Are you near Fenter Park?" or some other completely made up place. If it's a fake ad, they'll always say yes.

    III. Getting BBFS.

    -- If you ask about BBFS over text, be prepared for the very real possibility that she will say no, even though she offers it. She has no idea who you are, so she likely won't agree to it without meeting.

    -- The best way to ask for BBFS is. To not ask at all. When she reaches for a condom, just ask her to hold off, and to slide her bare pussy over your bare dick. If she refuses, bare is not an option! If she obliges, then you may get lucky. You'll figure it out soon enough.

    -- If you brought extra $$ then the absolute last resort is to say "I brought extra. " Usually you can get it, if the amount is right. I've experienced upgrade amounts ranging from $100 to $2,000. But I have also often experienced the simple answer "no way. ".

    -- If you have test results, sometimes it helps. But usually cash is king, even compared with test results.

    IV. How to Not Get Ripped Off.

    -- Some girls ask for a deposit, especially if you don't have reviews. This used to be very rare, but it has become unfortunately common. The generally accepted advice is, never, ever, ever make a deposit. However, I hate to admit that sometimes a deposit really does work. So my advice is, offer a deposit only if she's a known provider AND you are fully prepared to lose 100% of it. In my experience, a deposit works about 1/3rd of the time.

    V. Bonus: A Trick for Finding Providers Online.

    -- On TNA, click "Search" "Providers," and then select your State. Click the "Search Now" button. When you get the results list, click on the "Last Visit" column, to sort by last visit. Now you can see who's online. It works especially well for late-night and early-morning searches.

  4. #7211
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    A buddy suggested April. Anyone of you mongers got recent info. Outdated pic? Fat? Cip? Upsell? Thanks.
    BBW outdated pics. Only saw her once did massage only but BBFS is on the table.

  5. #7210
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    A buddy suggested April. Anyone of you mongers got recent info. Outdated pic? Fat? Cip? Upsell? Thanks.
    I would search on here. And YMMV.

  6. #7209
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonPdx  [View Original Post]
    Do a search on here for Kaitlyn, there's a few reports, though not recent. Looks like she likely belongs here. I don't have any first hand knowledge.
    That ho was chill at first then she got all weird and only wanted to finger bang herself. Of course she's like maybe I just need a cigarette, and like that $150 down the drain. But she's like 60, those pics are old. She's a wannabe has been ho.

  7. #7208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMar6969  [View Original Post]
    I got a sexy young girl who is down for the get down. YMMV of course but I managed to get bb from her. Message me for her number.
    I send her a text a while back still hadn't heard back. I asked for some pics. Anyone went through with her yet?

  8. #7207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    April flower

    A buddy suggested April. Anyone of you mongers got recent info. Outdated pic? Fat? Cip? Upsell? Thanks.

  9. 06-16-23 21:24


  10. #7206
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Ha. Man, you must be getting a lot of messages. Your inbox is full again. Please send to me via PM.
    Someone let the rest of us know if actual information is exchanged.

  11. #7205
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMar6969  [View Original Post]
    Try again now.
    Ha. Man, you must be getting a lot of messages. Your inbox is full again. Please send to me via PM.

  12. #7204
    Try again now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracer66  [View Original Post]
    Tried a couple times to return a message but your inbox is full.

  13. #7203

    Inbox full

    Tried a couple times to return a message but your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayMar6969  [View Original Post]
    I got a sexy young girl who is down for the get down. YMMV of course but I managed to get bb from her. Message me for her number.

  14. #7202
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    She can belong here but $500 - not good communication and overbooked appointments means I'm staying away plus pics not accurate.

  15. #7201

  16. #7200
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Rate? MSOG? Incall our outcall? Seedy motel? Details please.
    $200 MSOG Incall only that night at a motel 6.

  17. 06-15-23 02:30

    Reason
    Mistaken post

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape