Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 24823
-
06-18-23 21:58 #20023Senior Member

Posts: 71April Raine nope
Saw April Raine at Harding a couple of weeks ago, was late because of an accident at the exit. Went for an hour stayed less. Room smelled like smoke and dirty laundry. Pics are old and outdated, she spent the first 20 minutes trying to cash app money for her "brother's books" then half assed BBBJ for a few. Said she had a County Sheriff waiting for her. Told me I could go back that night and finish and we could get something to eat near the motel. I said sure but never went back. Lesson learned I guess.
-
06-18-23 17:14 #20022Senior Member

Posts: 344It's done for verification purposes
That's how you know it's the person in the photos. You can request a pic holding an arbitrary object that wouldn't normally be in a selfie, for example holding a roll of toilet paper. Did she ask for a deposit? A scam will typically end with a "send me $ to confirm your visit so I know you're real / serious" etc.
Originally Posted by Paul1984
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 10:38 #20021Senior Member

Posts: 65No. Does that mean something?
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
She texted me Friday with her offer getting cheaper and cheaper as I politely declined. I nearly went for it.
-
06-16-23 22:17 #20020Regular Member

Posts: 3The Mia Malkova picture should be a dead giveaway.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 18:28 #20019Senior Member

Posts: 526Did you ask for the pic of her tit with the hand gesture?
Originally Posted by Paul1984
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 17:33 #20018Senior Member

Posts: 86Dude come on
She's fake. If pics don't throw up the red flag, the offered services listed do.
Originally Posted by IndianaHobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 12:06 #20017Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone seen.
This ad pops up on LC a lot: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/140312751.
There is no name on the ad. Just the number 463-xxx-x781 Has anyone seen her? Care to share your report, or you can DM me.
-
06-15-23 22:34 #20016Senior Member

Posts: 65Sent me additional photos
She sent me some additional photos. She was very eager to meet this evening. Despite being a bit desperate, she seems relatively charming, but I don't think she's for me.
Originally Posted by Paul1984
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 16:41 #20015Senior Member

Posts: 25Reconnected
Update: I was able to reconnect, went back to ny for a bit but returned. Good time. Non rushed, will continue seeing.
Originally Posted by Mister305
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 15:14 #20014Senior Member

Posts: 658Gee.
If there had only been SOME clue she wasn't real.
Originally Posted by HunterGatherer
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 15:03 #20013Senior Member

Posts: 149Gift card scammer
Obviously bad English. Supposedly at the Avenue (college housing).
https://callgirlxguide.com/ad/17189.html
"Honey first time always request for cash while it's only works after getting together for first time meet with prepaid card ebay gift card only I am ready to satisfy you with different experiences naughty lad".
🤣.
-
06-15-23 14:17 #20012Senior Member

Posts: 617Catherine P411, visiting until the 17th.
Anyone have anything to report?
-
06-15-23 12:44 #20011Senior Member

Posts: 65Wants a D Pic
She responded to me within 30 seconds and has been responding back-and-forth very readily. She gave me an appointment time for this evening without hesitation. She is asking for an intimate photo of me, though. I'm not sure what to make of that. Can you tell I'm new at this?
Originally Posted by JayP654
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 11:24 #20010Senior Member

Posts: 38Tessa
She has one review, but unsure, I texted her didn't get a response. I would be interested also.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 10:30 #20009Senior Member

Posts: 171I've met with her. It did seem a little dicy at first but I think she's just being cautious. Met and had a good time. She didn't rush, was kind, clean, and nice body.
Originally Posted by AnalHankerin
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






