Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 1256 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15484

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    My put is still the same and it's not even close from my perspective.
    Definitely Jessi is my choice personally but double doesn't sounds bad neither.

  2. #15483

    Still Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfDog62  [View Original Post]
    Okay, the consensus is Jessi, and that doesn't surprise me looking back at previous posts. Seems Taylor is a close second, however. So here's my question, if, given the chance, and they were both amenable to the idea, would you do a threesome with them? Or would Jessi again get the nod for a one on one? Thanks for your input here. Reason I'm asking is I'm retiring the end of July and and giving myself a retirement gift. I want it to be a good one!
    My put is still the same and it's not even close from my perspective.

  3. #15482

    Follow up question!

    Okay, the consensus is Jessi, and that doesn't surprise me looking back at previous posts. Seems Taylor is a close second, however. So here's my question, if, given the chance, and they were both amenable to the idea, would you do a threesome with them? Or would Jessi again get the nod for a one on one? Thanks for your input here. Reason I'm asking is I'm retiring the end of July and and giving myself a retirement gift. I want it to be a good one!

  4. #15481

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    How's Taylor's incall location lately? I've been trying to wait till she gets a room, but no luck.
    I tried meeting her. She gave me an address to go to almost immediately. Then asked me to cash app her something. First red flag. She apologized before I responded to it. We set a time. Texted 5 min away. Go scope the house. A young dude is out front smoking. Red flag two, just kept driving. "She" still hasn't text or called me since I last text her. I won't be reaching out again any time soon.

  5. #15480
    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    How's Taylor's incall location lately? I've been trying to wait till she gets a room, but no luck.
    I'm not really familiar with the area, but it was a subpar hotel with a few sketchy people outside. Had no problems though.

  6. #15479
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerP123  [View Original Post]
    I know Taylor has been commented on the escort classified ads including myself. I've only had a dream with Taylor of the 3. Her coms aren't good and a lot of waiting was involved. The dream itself was great. She has a lot of skills as she was a former porn star, but no GFE. I've tried meeting with her again a few times, but the delay in her responses led me to move on to other providers. From the reviews I've read on Jessi and Gypsy, they may be better bets.
    How's Taylor's incall location lately? I've been trying to wait till she gets a room, but no luck.

  7. #15478

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    I would choose Jessi 10 times out of 10.

    Gent.
    Haven't had chance to see her yet but my vote is hands down from what I heard from forum guys and a personal friend off the forum.

    Bs.

  8. #15477

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfDog62  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Taylor, advertises on SKG as "sweet like honey but naughty as hell" and has the wing tattoo on her panty line, lately? If so, and you had to choose just one, would it be her or Jessi the Gypsy? Or both? Thanks!
    I know Taylor has been commented on the escort classified ads including myself. I've only had a dream with Taylor of the 3. Her coms aren't good and a lot of waiting was involved. The dream itself was great. She has a lot of skills as she was a former porn star, but no GFE. I've tried meeting with her again a few times, but the delay in her responses led me to move on to other providers. From the reviews I've read on Jessi and Gypsy, they may be better bets.

  9. #15476

    Jessi Gets My Nod

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfDog62  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Taylor, advertises on SKG as "sweet like honey but naughty as hell" and has the wing tattoo on her panty line, lately? If so, and you had to choose just one, would it be her or Jessi the Gypsy? Or both? Thanks!
    I would choose Jessi 10 times out of 10.

    Gent.

  10. #15475

    Taylor?

    Has anyone seen Taylor, advertises on SKG as "sweet like honey but naughty as hell" and has the wing tattoo on her panty line, lately? If so, and you had to choose just one, would it be her or Jessi the Gypsy? Or both? Thanks!

  11. #15474

    Hot Lap Dances

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace2u  [View Original Post]
    Granted last time I spent any time in a Tucson club was 1989, but then it was Table Dances only.
    I moved from Tucson in 2004 but TDs East and West had pretty hot lap dances. Probably starting right after you left (circa 1990 and later).

  12. #15473

    DDDaisy. One and DONE

    Not much in the way of prev reviews of DDDAISY-Daisy Squirts here on USAGUIDE, but I was in the mood for a curvy girl and her QV rate was close to reasonable. Saw her the other day off wickham /95 - budget hotel. Not going to repeat. Sched was easy. Comms very good. Arrived at agreed time and she was ready. Looked mostly like pix --but some are def years ago-add a few more years and miles to some of those pix. Appeared welcoming, friendly and accommodating. ,. ,. ,. At first. I almost always sched a QV on a first visit -too many regrets when a first timer is a bust and I committed to a halfhr or full hr. After a few fun filled minutes, I was thinking I should have booked a half or even full hr. FORTUNATELY, I don't carry extra cash to make those changes. And right then it started going BIPOLAR. She starts complaining about too many positions for a QV. --she started with cowgirl {I didn't ask} and then moved to doggy. A bit of an odor floated up, so NOT working for me, and I ask for mish and she griped and said NO. ,. ,but then turned over anyway. Then she starts in the with 'this IS a QV, right? And then 'this is the LONGEST QV EVER'. I ask HOW LONG have I been here and she says, don't worry, it's fine, you're good'. The polar behavior made me lose interest quick. I asked her to finish with oral and she griped some more. Eventually finished me and gave me a wet wipe to clean myself up. I got dressed quick and was out the door. As the door shut, I checked my phone -- 15 min ON THE DOT, incl the initial chitchat before and cleanup getting dressed after.

    YMMV. Mine won't--I won't repeat.

    F1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2023-06-15_135622332.png‎  

  13. #15472

    Michelle

    Just had a wonderful visit with Michelle at a nice Airbnb in Melb beach. She's moving tomorrow to Viera area. Here till Friday I believe she said. Nothing new to add except and awesome time with her after a tour and some chit chatting getting caught up since I missed out on her last visit. She certainly my atf for one that comes to visit often. If you haven had an experience with Michelle your surely missing out.

    Bs.

  14. #15471

    Val / Seeking

    Has anyone seen Blonde Val lately, If someone could send me her # I would appreciate can reciprocate. I don't see her on Seeking anymore.

  15. #15470

    Male Enhancement

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    Geeeezus, Willie, you scared me off. I was wondering / thinking about giving Xina a try after reading the Maybel Marie thread, but I think I'd need a few warm up games in the minor leagues, a shot of adrenaline, AND a blue pill before I step up for an ALL STAR game..
    Eat your Wheaties! Yeah, at my age I do need a little help, but not to get it up, but to keep it up! Sustainability! But I really didn't need anything with this woman Xina. A sexy woman who I've rarely experienced and she kept me interested and excited for the whole time! Years ago, I used to visit my UTR, Redhead Vero and we would begin by having her shoot me in the ass with some testosterone and brother it got me feeling quite lively! Don't recommend! Although, there are plenty of legitimate doctor owned clinics around that will be more than happy to provide treatment if you need it and got the money!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape