Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 52311
-
06-17-23 14:35 #36486Senior Member

Posts: 337I think it depends on the honesty of the bookers. CAKD booker always says "I heard she is" or "I've been told she is" and never directly tries to say a girl looks a certain way since she really doesn’t know herself.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 12:11 #36485Senior Member

Posts: 2318Kbliss Saturday listing.
Viki Jessica.
Ina Maia Mini Remi Juni.
-
06-17-23 11:31 #36484Senior Member

Posts: 442I would say that Kisum was not bad but she wasn't in great category either; I liked her face better than Erica. I personally had fun with her and I saw her twice but I opted for cover each time.
Originally Posted by Kent747
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 07:22 #36483Banned Member

Posts: 180Oh, that's Bitna. Never seen her before. That's why. Was service not good for you?
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 23:53 #36482Senior Member

Posts: 207Average looking girl; perhaps she is a "5" or "6" in face and body is barely "7". She is a below average performer in bed also.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 21:53 #36481Senior Member

Posts: 1576I wonder why she never get new pix, those have been used for so long.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
She is famous but somehow I never tried her, LOL.
Not sure why she was so popular.
-
06-16-23 20:22 #36480Senior Member

Posts: 939https://www.secretgems.net/
Originally Posted by AsianHunter
[View Original Post]
https://bookergray.com/?adult=2
-
06-16-23 19:40 #36479Senior Member

Posts: 72I recall seeing her several years ago, could not forget those eraser nipples. Who books her now? Would like to see her again before she retires.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 18:02 #36478Senior Member

Posts: 460I contacted Vegasasian. Club and they asked for references and I gave them my LA references and they were ok with those.
Originally Posted by CarGuyF599
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 17:30 #36477Senior Member

Posts: 530Juni AKA Bitna
What do you mean. Juni is formely Bitna that we all know from before. She just got her face done and came back. Not interested.
Originally Posted by Pyhan83
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 16:49 #36476Senior Member

Posts: 195Vegas Bookers
You can try agencies that also list girls in Vegas like CGLA. Figure if they also book in Vegas they'll probably be familiar with agencies and accept references from them but no guarantees.
Originally Posted by CarGuyF599
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 16:25 #36475Senior Member

Posts: 284Nice review. Like real squirting or she just gets super wet?
Originally Posted by Pyhan83
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 16:16 #36474Senior Member

Posts: 124Vegas to LA / OC
Hey all? Anyone know if VAC in LV is partners with any agencies in LA / OC? I'd like to visit an agency in LA / OC but don't want to just spread my info around so much. Hoping that my verification with VAC will get me in to a club out here. (yes, I emailed them, just looking for some advice from the locals).
-
06-16-23 16:13 #36473Banned Member

Posts: 180Juni
Man, you guys are either sleeping on this one or gatekeeping by not saying anything. Now facewise she is not the most attractive. She's cute like kgirl GND type but her body, hips, ass, fake titties, flat stomach all great. Service was crazy. I haven't found a girl who could keep up like her in forever. I had just finished a double header in WLA and she was the second one I saw. Should have made her my first but then I would have been late to the second appointment. I kept making her squirt. When I would start to go soft she go right into DTBBJ. She just had so much stamina and energy it was a crazy fuck. She was so into it that she ignored the booker texting her that the next client was here and I just kept pushing it as long as I could. Anyways, my 2 cents.
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/juni
-
06-16-23 16:03 #36472Banned Member

Posts: 180I would say at least 80% of the girls here have overstayed their visas so I don't know about that "90 day turn them and burn them" you're talking about. If anything the girls that use fake pics are girls that suck at service or are ugly and they keep trying to rebrand.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





