Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 387 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 5801
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4796
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyFknKay  [View Original Post]
    And what's the white thing on her lower abdomen I. Her pics? It looks like a colostomy bag hookup.
    It's just a CGM sensor. She's T1 D.

  2. #4795

    NaomiNasty

    Anyone have insight on NaomiNasty, formerly wendygetswet, pollypockets, and many others? I made a note to myself on HX that she was BBFS but now I can't find where I read that. I can't tell if she's sexy-chubby or sloppy-gross. Her tits look great tho. And what's the white thing on her lower abdomen I. Her pics? It looks like a colostomy bag hookup. There was one report that she was a nympho that likes to gag herself on your D. Anyway. I'd appreciate any info as she looks sexy and fun.

  3. #4794

    Cleaning Tips

    Hey everyone, I posted this originally in San Diego, but I'll also post this in L. A. & O. C for all the So Cal Bros:

    Hey Guys, I just wanted to mention a little useful product I've been using lately to keep myself clean. Far too often, I go to a location and there are no clean towels to clean up with. My solution to that has been using antibacterial hand wipes. I buy boxes from the 99 cents store and always keep a spare box in my car. They are so compact that you can fit a bunch in your pocket. I thoroughly clean ALL parts of the little guy and there is ZERO irritation. I've used two different antibacterial brands and neither were irritating. I once offered a lady one and she had no irritation either. Let's try to keep each other as safe as possible so we can have more organic fun. Stay safe everyone.

  4. #4793
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty91  [View Original Post]
    Idk I would find it hot knowing you're banging her while her boyfriend is just there LOL but that's just me.
    Before she had that bf man I used to see her on a regular basis for multiple creampies during are 90 minute dates.

    Than she went wacko kept this douchebag around with her or I guess cause he helps her with her offspring.

    Plus, has the substances for her needs.

  5. #4792
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but this weirdo has full unrestricted access to Kiti's purty mouth and tight pussy. You are blacklisted my friend. She calls you dangerous and obsessed in her blogs. Pretty soon there will be a formal legal RO filed against you.

    Hard to resist that 19 yo creampie magnet when she comes a'callin!

    I just banged her again on an outcall to my hotel. She wasn't wearing a wig but I requested full 2 inch fake eyelashes and a baby-girl lingerie outfit. Maybe one of these days I will post pics. Or maybe I won't. I am unpredictable and come and go like the wind.

    Might as well enjoy my pics because that is as close as you are ever going to get with her pussy.
    This guy right here. Too funny. LOL. You sure are as dumb as you sound. Idk what you're reading. You're probably confused. Mr Know it all, Mr Exclusive. LOL. Pics of her are old af. You sure you seen her recently. LOL. Weren't you the one trying to sell her pics and videos? Formal legal RO? Lmao! How do you come up with this shit? Haha Bum.

  6. #4791

    Cheetah

    Quote Originally Posted by LucBlake  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that boyfriend thing is scary. He is always near by and subtly let's you know he is there. IT would be so much better if she would send him away while working.
    Idk I would find it hot knowing you're banging her while her boyfriend is just there LOL but that's just me.

  7. #4790

    Xiaomaomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    You sure are a weirdo. Holy doppelgnger. LOL. Are we. Supposed to be impressed with them pics? You brag like she's exclusive and act like your shit don't stink.
    Yeah but this weirdo has full unrestricted access to Kiti's purty mouth and tight pussy. You are blacklisted my friend. She calls you dangerous and obsessed in her blogs. Pretty soon there will be a formal legal RO filed against you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago in South OC and just like I saw her when she first hit HX. Pounded away and creampied her kitty. Told myself I won't see her again but I was horny as fuck and coming home from SD. Text her and she said come cream me baby! Hell yeah I did!
    Hard to resist that 19 yo creampie magnet when she comes a'callin!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    She isn't the hottest but that body is amazing! Her tits and her cute ass, and that pussy is so tight. She has really short hair but wears a wig. Nice girl but she does smoke meth but I'm used to it now. She has a special price for her regular and none regulars is like 400 for quick visit, that's BBFS with cip and do whatever you want, so if you want to stay a while try and not cum so fast. I nut in her in a matter of minutes because how tight that pussy is. Her incall is in OC at a nice private location. She does take a while to respond so be patient and get on her good side and she will be texting you asking you to go over and fuck her of course for money though.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/xiaomaomi.
    I just banged her again on an outcall to my hotel. She wasn't wearing a wig but I requested full 2 inch fake eyelashes and a baby-girl lingerie outfit. Maybe one of these days I will post pics. Or maybe I won't. I am unpredictable and come and go like the wind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    Are we. Supposed to be impressed with them pics? You brag like she's exclusive and act like your shit don't stink.
    Might as well enjoy my pics because that is as close as you are ever going to get with her pussy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kiti 19yo hairy pussy creampie (2).jpg‎   Kiti creampie 18yo pussy (6).jpg‎   Kiti 19yo hairy pussy creampie (3).jpg‎   xiamaomi 19yo 95 lbs bbfscip (2).jpg‎   xiamaomi 19yo 95 lbs bbfscip (3).jpg‎  

    xiao babi wiwi bbfscip 19yo (3).jpg‎   xiao babi wiwi bbfscip 19yo (5).jpg‎   xiao.jpg‎  

  8. #4789

    Retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I asked Mayumi if her friend Mary could take a walk around the complex while I spent 15 minutes with her. I even offered an additional tip. She said no, she won't do that. It's a lot different than when she constantly text and say she misses me or needs help right now.
    She shot me down for a round of fun as well not too long ago. Guess she's making enough money renting out her friends so she doesn't want to put in any real work. That's a shame because for a little Asian, her pussy can take one hell of a beating. Might try one more time but first I need another round with Mary before she leaves.

  9. #4788

    Retirement?

    I asked Mayumi if her friend Mary could take a walk around the complex while I spent 15 minutes with her. I even offered an additional tip. She said no, she won't do that. It's a lot different than when she constantly text and say she misses me or needs help right now.

  10. #4787

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to Mayumi's current friend Mary. She's one hell of a fuck. Can take a pounding and doesn't try to limit penetration. No kissing and can't deep throat but has a good technique and enjoys sucking balls so she gets a pass there. Has a C scar but barely noticeable and zero stretch marks. That ass in doggy is a thing of beauty, and that hairy Bush gets a good grip on your cock which turns that visual up to 11. I had to take a break from pounding her twice so I wouldn't cum too fast and would just eat her pussy for a few seconds before continuing. Did mish doggy cowgirl and finished deep inside with Asian cowgirl. She's here for 7 more days. Very bubbly and friendly demeanor too. Highly recommend.
    I want go try but I don't know the #. Could you post it or pm me please. Thank you.

  11. #4786
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to Mayumi's current friend Mary. She's one hell of a fuck. Can take a pounding and doesn't try to limit penetration. No kissing and can't deep throat but has a good technique and enjoys sucking balls so she gets a pass there. Has a C scar but barely noticeable and zero stretch marks. That ass in doggy is a thing of beauty, and that hairy Bush gets a good grip on your cock which turns that visual up to 11. I had to take a break from pounding her twice so I wouldn't cum too fast and would just eat her pussy for a few seconds before continuing. Did mish doggy cowgirl and finished deep inside with Asian cowgirl. She's here for 7 more days. Very bubbly and friendly demeanor too. Highly recommend.
    Want to go try. Can you pm the #.

  12. #4785

    Mary / Mayumi

    Paid a visit to Mayumi's current friend Mary. She's one hell of a fuck. Can take a pounding and doesn't try to limit penetration. No kissing and can't deep throat but has a good technique and enjoys sucking balls so she gets a pass there. Has a C scar but barely noticeable and zero stretch marks. That ass in doggy is a thing of beauty, and that hairy Bush gets a good grip on your cock which turns that visual up to 11. I had to take a break from pounding her twice so I wouldn't cum too fast and would just eat her pussy for a few seconds before continuing. Did mish doggy cowgirl and finished deep inside with Asian cowgirl. She's here for 7 more days. Very bubbly and friendly demeanor too. Highly recommend.

  13. #4784
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    She's gone now but she was lackluster. Tons of baby damage but still slim. No dfk no lfk, no doggy no full penetration. Regret booking the hour. I was supposed to fuck Ivy then Mayumi back to back but Mayumi pushed the hour on me and passed up the money in exchange for a small cut from Ivy's second pop. Don't know if she's starting to back off being a cum dumpster in exchange for just Mamasan duties or she just didn't want to Fuck that day. I figured she was not going to perform well since she hesitated going in after I was done with Ivy and just recommended I creampie Ivy twice instead. Going to reach out tomorrow to see about her new friend.
    Yup. I knew it as I was kind of certain that I saw her at FAC. I would not touch any of her Taiwanese friends as 95% of the time they are not really into it. Only seen two friends of hers who were actually good.

  14. #4783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468

    At first I was thinking flow

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    She's gone now but she was lackluster. Tons of baby damage but still slim. No dfk no lfk, no doggy no full penetration. Regret booking the hour. I was supposed to fuck Ivy then Mayumi back to back but Mayumi pushed the hour on me and passed up the money in exchange for a small cut from Ivy's second pop. Don't know if she's starting to back off being a cum dumpster in exchange for just Mamasan duties or she just didn't want to Fuck that day. I figured she was not going to perform well since she hesitated going in after I was done with Ivy and just recommended I creampie Ivy twice instead. Going to reach out tomorrow to see about her new friend.
    Thanks for the info.

    I was thinking to myself, that, hey it might be Mayumi's time of the month, then I reconsidered, she's likely past menapause.

  15. #4782

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDad  [View Original Post]
    How was Ivy?
    She's gone now but she was lackluster. Tons of baby damage but still slim. No dfk no lfk, no doggy no full penetration. Regret booking the hour. I was supposed to fuck Ivy then Mayumi back to back but Mayumi pushed the hour on me and passed up the money in exchange for a small cut from Ivy's second pop. Don't know if she's starting to back off being a cum dumpster in exchange for just Mamasan duties or she just didn't want to Fuck that day. I figured she was not going to perform well since she hesitated going in after I was done with Ivy and just recommended I creampie Ivy twice instead. Going to reach out tomorrow to see about her new friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape