Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 933 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 18413
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11933
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Her face is not ugly, it's better than the pictures, and last year she looked better. It does look cute when she is laying there naked stretched on your bed having multiple orgasms. I don't know how cheap is cheap for you, but she seems to quote same for all BBFSCIP for me every time, YMMV. She got into it last year so much and never asked a cover, after that she has gone higher volume, and I don't think I like that too much. Nice girl though, won't give you a vibe of being on a timer, European manners, that makes a difference.
    I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She might not be ugly, but she sure as hell isn't "$500 Hot" either. Especially for just 2 hrs. She's like "$250-$300 Hot" regardless if she offers BBFS. There's dozens of girls on there waaay hotter than her offering the same thing at $500 or less for much longer, or even overnight. Way better bang for your buck quality on there and it ain't hard to find IMO.

  2. #11932
    Her face is not ugly, it's better than the pictures, and last year she looked better. It does look cute when she is laying there naked stretched on your bed having multiple orgasms. I don't know how cheap is cheap for you, but she seems to quote same for all BBFSCIP for me every time, YMMV. She got into it last year so much and never asked a cover, after that she has gone higher volume, and I don't think I like that too much. Nice girl though, won't give you a vibe of being on a timer, European manners, that makes a difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Man her face is not cute at all. Hope it was cheap and / or bare at least.

  3. #11931
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Man her face is not cute at all. Hope it was cheap and / or bare at least.
    Not sure, but based on the quotes maybe confusing two people / threads here.

  4. #11930

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she keeps it two hours, kind of pro-rated timing in her mind. That's why metioned it as semi pro and aslo seeing multiple folks across multiple cities in europe and DC.
    This tracks with my experience and it was the one downside. It felt very natural until it became clear we were on a timer. Also, I underestimated how high her volume is. She has a very cute, innocent demeanor that stands in contrast to her seemingly semi-pro status.

  5. #11929

    + One That

    Yeah, she keeps it two hours, kind of pro-rated timing in her mind. That's why metioned it as semi pro and aslo seeing multiple folks across multiple cities in europe and DC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    5 - but told me she was only willing to hang for two hrs. I passed.

  6. #11928
    Quote Originally Posted by Stm001  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her before she left last time but never connected. I have something set up before she leaves again. Can anybody share what the damage wa $?
    5 - but told me she was only willing to hang for two hrs. I passed.

  7. #11927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    VIP at the club, any customer at the club can get it. All I said is she used to be in the bowl and can attest to her attitude, pussy, and sex energy. Rest is up to you. I share no phone numbers, and she's very charming and confident, so she won't reply anyway to strangers. You can go find her at the club and buy her a drink, if things go well you will get an amazing lay, she doesn't require condoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    Most of the mongers here must have par taken. She visits here from europe regularly and is based out of germany and she is very frank on what she does. She also travels to multiple cities in europe for this. Does she make you happy. Yep.
    Man her face is not cute at all. Hope it was cheap and / or bare at least.

  8. #11926

    Semi- Pro but she is on point.

    Most of the mongers here must have par taken. She visits here from europe regularly and is based out of germany and she is very frank on what she does. She also travels to multiple cities in europe for this. Does she make you happy. Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSmith9207  [View Original Post]
    I met her before she left. Pretty easy meet and greet and a nice girl. Pretty quick to the FC. Let us know how it goes!

  9. #11925

    Haven't met.

    Expectations from her were 1 k, so did not counter.

    Quote Originally Posted by LvYngP  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met with this cutie and can provide intel? Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-a7908299f66c

  10. #11924

    Going to the Hotel or your private space.

    Whoever termed it as fuck chamber. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    What is FC?

  11. #11923
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSmith9207  [View Original Post]
    I met her before she left. Pretty easy meet and greet and a nice girl. Pretty quick to the FC. Let us know how it goes!
    What is FC?

  12. #11922

    Intel?

    Anyone met with this cutie and can provide intel? Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-a7908299f66c

  13. #11921
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSmith9207  [View Original Post]
    I met her before she left. Pretty easy meet and greet and a nice girl. Pretty quick to the FC. Let us know how it goes!
    I texted with her before she left last time but never connected. I have something set up before she leaves again. Can anybody share what the damage wa $?

  14. #11920
    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to see what she's about because we are texting too. I'll post if anything happens.
    I met her before she left. Pretty easy meet and greet and a nice girl. Pretty quick to the FC. Let us know how it goes!

  15. #11919
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Yep, her profile is now gone!
    Right she texts very sexy but never meets and gets guys excited with the erotic texts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape