Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 8280
-
06-15-23 21:35 #7920Regular Member

Posts: 2What's the best?
Getting a hotel, and wondering what the best street is.
Don't have a car, I'll just walk the blade until I find what I like.
Fig and 70th maybe?
-
06-15-23 11:48 #7919Senior Member

Posts: 75Thanks Nessant! That is good a tip. Not sure what to do and where we can take these lovely ladies to a motel / hotel.
Originally Posted by Nessant
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 22:23 #7918Senior Member

Posts: 368How do you find these socials though?
Title. Just seems like a IYKYK type deal.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 21:05 #7917Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687No, you didn't.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 11:50 #7916Senior Member

Posts: 135For sure
Ya I figured, I had to try tho LOL!
Originally Posted by Saappzz
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 22:51 #7915Senior Member

Posts: 82Specifics
The thing about pulling up next to one up close and personal, especially if it is a high traffic area like fig, there is no formalities. There is no if you do this or that, at least I don't when I pull up and it all goes down fast. You pull up, they ask you if you want a date, you ask, more often than not it is in the 10 to 14 range, anything under is suspicious or has to have something that makes it of less value, and anything over that is overkill or something so good that you leave something extra but I have never tipped, you're there for a revolving door, not an extended stay.
Originally Posted by AsMong
[View Original Post]
They offer FS, if they don't then you are either looking for something that isn't FS, or maybe stiffing you. Either way, they don't walk around in lingerie to sell you girl scout cookies.
-
06-13-23 21:53 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 60Lmao nah he just gets hard off of typing the most absurd stuff and attaching images. He a borderline troll tbh, he contributes to nothing.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 16:40 #7913Senior Member

Posts: 135Shot in the dark
Anyway you'd be willing to share her info?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 12:49 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 75What is the typical price?
Hi,
I am still new to the whole going down to get streetwalker, and I have post few time on here. But haven't had the chance yet and Still not sure what is the process. Do you know what their typical prices and what they offer sometime? Any tips?
Thanks!
-
06-12-23 14:41 #7911Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977She / her
I am all for pronouns, but can we get a name?
Originally Posted by AnythingGoez
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 20:37 #7910Regular Member

Posts: 5Does anyone know if she's still around?
Seen her before on 69th and 70th last year but haven't seen her in a while! I lost her number if anyone wants to pm me.
-
06-09-23 09:57 #7909Senior Member

Posts: 1388SB G Street
SB and G Street track can be a true hit and miss. Most of the time it's a miss, but once in a while you will get a true hit. Picked up a really cute thin 21 yo WSW one time and it was BBBJ and BBFSCIP for $100. She had a brunette partner and banged her the next day at their incall next to the bus station. Got their digits before I left in case I wanted sloppy seconds LOL.
Originally Posted by AlwaySprowling
[View Original Post]
But your best bet today would be to use social media to hook up with these chicks. Much more reliable and you know exactly when they are available. And as soon as they slide in your DM's they already have a room, so your incall is guaranteed, without the hassle of going thru a ton of fat BSW's and the risk of getting pinched by LE. Here's my latest SB hook up thru SM. Damn this girl just turned 19 and cute as a bug on a rug!
-
06-04-23 19:50 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 1525Not at all unless you favor homeless chicks living in tents.
Originally Posted by FireWater
[View Original Post]
My best advice to you if you want to get laid is to review TER for good reviews in downtown LA, maybe Hollywood or silver lake if it's evening, and Uber to her location or host ay your place. Expect $$ If you have a HX account with decent ratings you might be able to get it on the cheaper end of that.
-
05-30-23 22:00 #7907Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Doubting
What do you doubt I mean the Fbi got them fisa warrants.
Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 21:36 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 82Out of my range
Man, honestly, I don't even know if that is a thing anymore, only cause I have never had to deal with that. Every time I went to fig, they either had a room or we decided to just park somewhere and get down to business there. Especially if you go late at night or early in the morning, people for the most part are asleep, it is out there in the open, but you still got to have some level of discretion. I picked up this white girl that kinda looked hipsterish with her glasses and all, she said she was from Texas, I think Houston or Dallas, we parked someplace only after driving around for a bit for a place that made her feel comfortable enough. She was kinda chatty and high, but just weed though. Cool girl, didn't get her name but that's besides the point. Feel out the girl or just ask them if they have a place, if they have a place and it is close then you can drive there, if not then you might be able to talk her into just quickly getting to business parked somewhere and then dropping her off after everything is said and done.
Originally Posted by AsMong
[View Original Post]
This other white girl, Russian accent and I think she said she was from Vegas, nice booty, had her own room.
Maybe this wasn't the answer you were expecting but it is another option, if you don't know where to take them, you could ask them if they have a room or if they are cool with getting busy parked somewhere.












Reply With Quote




