Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 32173
-
06-15-23 16:21 #24523Senior Member

Posts: 49Forever Wellness' Grace
Been Grace at Forever Wellness Center several times. I have to admit she's one of the excellent masseuses I've seen and she completes her job in CBJCIM which makes my toes curled very hard every time. Her body is so sexy so I'd make a FS deal with her but she never allows it to me. Anyone crossed the line after deal and enjoyed her more? DM is welcomed.
-
06-15-23 16:20 #24522Senior Member

Posts: 57Emma / HOHS
The itch took me and I decided to reach out to Emma. Based on recent board reports, I made an appointment at Him or Hers for a backup in case plans with Emma fell through.
As previous posters said. I got the Turkish one. She's about 5'5, short curly hair, and plump. If it was the blonde one, I might've gone for it, but I just wasn't attracted at all. Nice thing is that she was pretty graceful; I asked for a pic beforehand and she didn't oblige. Said I could come and if I didn't like what I saw, I could leave, which is exactly what I did. Curious thing is that I showed her the ads online and even the blonde lady's Instagram page that's linked to the ads. Claimed she'd never seen it before.
Walked out, took one flight of stairs up, and made it just in time for my appointment with Gabby. Took a previous poster's suggestion to ask for anyone but Viviana. Good English, nice body, probably 40's would be my guess. Got comfy, had average mid-pressure massage with hot oil, and then the main event started. House fee was $. 2 for 60 min, we initially agreed on $80 clothes-on, hands only, but I had to see the girls that were raring to pop out of her scrubs. Settled on $$$ FS, BBBJ, CG, and finished over her nice tits. If you like Latina outfits, can vouch for this place.
-
06-15-23 15:42 #24521Senior Member

Posts: 401Oasis in Dumfries
Due to my anticipation of visiting Lucky or New King on Friday, I needed a little relief. Closest available was Oasis in Dumfries. I called ahead and asked for Coco (from early reviews) and told she's no longer there. WTH, little head chose to try anyway instead other good options in Woodbridge.
Although youngest K provider I've ever has, she definitely has serious case of GPS. Probably mid to late 20's, told me her name is Nana. Nice young body, full Cs or possible Ds, felt natural but I'm no expert. Cute butt for K girl. Pantyless under short dress.
Decent TS, have had better. Massage, almost nonexistent other then pressing on huge hotpack in towels. Guess she didn't remember I have legs. LOL No touching during massage.
On the flip, negotiations started, settled for $ for what I thought would be topless touch and nurse the teddies, and see kitty during DATY. Instead it was just HJ while squeezing the girls, UTC of kitty but no FIV or DATY.
Damage: . 7 for 45 minutes to house $ for touching and HE. Nana smart, friendly girl but without a doubt has GPS.
I won't return for her but YMMV especially since she commented more than once I was old enough to be her grandfather, guess she doesn't like 60+ year old men?
-
06-15-23 13:41 #24520Senior Member

Posts: 163Lop savage.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 13:33 #24519Senior Member

Posts: 105New King
Went today and got a very laughable lady. Opted for hhr for 60. Massage was very quick with some light touch to the boys and I was turned on. On the flip she undressed for me with only her panties on. I only brought $ but fun was still had. She let me suck on her teddies while she gently stroked my man hood. I was really turned on. She did a brief titfuck and started devouring me with BBBJ. I was loving it. Teds were a great size about a C or maybe D. She finished me off with HJ and I tipped her gladly. The only part I didn't like was the constant traffic I kept hearing with mongers trying to call or come in. Other than that I enjoyed my first visit here. Total damage was 1. 6.
-
06-15-23 13:12 #24518Senior Member

Posts: 163What place? I cannot find xinmei.
Originally Posted by AmpBum
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 12:28 #24517Senior Member

Posts: 103King
I called King today and asked for Jennifer was told she does not work there anymore. Does anyone know where she has gone? Any suggestions for providers who play with back door or prostate and relatively open menu? Especially in the Springfield, Annandale, Franconia area.
-
06-15-23 01:13 #24516Regular Member

Posts: 15Kathy
Saw Kathy recently.
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../22979089.html
She works out of a large apartment complex in Tysons. Parking was no issue during daytime. I think at night you have to deal with garage spots or parking passes. She might be the woman in those photos but that would have been 10 years ago at least. Still she has a decent body, nice ass for sure. I opted for 60 min Nuru for $2. 6. Took shower first. She gave me some below average to average body rub first, then put oil on herself and me. It was not real nuru gel as far as I could tell. She was sliding up and down on me while I was face down. I tried to feel her with my hands but she would block it. After flip, there was more sliding but again, she seemed to have issues with too much touching. Since that is important to me, it killed my mood. Eventually she started with the HE and that was the end of it. We then took a shower together and she cleaned the oil off of me. Maybe it'd be better the second visit, but I'll probably not come back. I don't think she does FS, she didn't offer, I didn't ask. I have had nuru that was far better for me than FS but with this girl I don't see how it could happen. If I did repeat, I wouldn't go for nuru with her.
-
06-15-23 00:46 #24515Banned Member

Posts: 229Asking for a line up
And other times, they resist it, since they plan on rotation to keep everything even.
Originally Posted by HaroldMyers
[View Original Post]
If it is a particular girl's turn, others don't want to get in the middle.
But, if you say you are unhappy with an option, and are going to leave, you might get to see alternative provider.
You actually have to be ready to walk out. I have been stopped, when half out the door.
They don't want to lose any revenue for the shop.
If there are no other alternatives, you are gone.
Just be nice, smile and polite.
(He that has the gold, is the king.).
DC.
-
06-14-23 23:22 #24514Senior Member

Posts: 29Hh
What is the average prices on some them?
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
Thank you guys.
-
06-14-23 18:53 #24513Senior Member

Posts: 678That's what I figured. I'm trying to stay around Fairfax and Annandale so it would make sense. Only messaging reviewed girls too. Just kind of a shock LOL. If somebody messaged me that in Richmond I'd assume it was uncle.
Originally Posted by Galleon
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 18:40 #24512Senior Member

Posts: 104If it's identical, they most likely have the same handler / scheduler or are part of the same "group". All the ladies from a certain apartment building in Vienna had the same exact text response to inquiries. The text were identical down to the emojis and punctuation used. I wonder if they have a template that they paste in their initial response to you or that's automated.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 18:32 #24511Senior Member

Posts: 779Agency abbreviations and websites
Sweet Angels https://www.sweetangels.me/
AG. Asian Gems https://asiangem.site/
CP. Club Paradise https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/
DS. Discreet Story https://www.discreetstory.com/
BEG. Brown Eye Girls https://browneyesgirlsva.blog/
LLVA. Lady Lady Va https://www.ladyladyva.com/
SA. Sweet Angels https://www.sweetangels.me/
-
06-14-23 18:06 #24510Senior Member

Posts: 124Thanks for the report much appreciated and looking forward to dreaming there!
Originally Posted by CapitalSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 18:05 #24509Senior Member

Posts: 477Eastern Spa
Went to eastern spa since I was told of Sophia return and I missed the opportunity to try her the first time she was in town.
Originally Posted by FakeName3
[View Original Post]
Sadly, when I arrived I was attended to by Anna. She told me there was no Sophia who works here just her and another named Yuki, who was attending to another customer already. So I spent an hour with Anna. She was young looking at first but it was all a trick of the lightning. She's got some flab on her and she looks a lot better with clothes than without. When the clothes came off her boobs started to sag. Was open to FS with a cover, wasn't as lucky as fake name over here. But tipped $. 2 on top of the house fee. Anna was ok, but was no spring chicken.










Reply With Quote





