Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 18819
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14994

    Escort classified thread

    Can't we just continue on Escort Classified thread? They talk about multiple provider sites so why not.

  2. #14993
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing since it was a sponsored thread, they probably stopped the sponsorship and therefore, the dedicated thread is removed.
    I thought the same thing, but then I looked in the forums for other cities and their AS threads were still there. Hardly used tho.

  3. #14992

    Very Disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing since it was a sponsored thread, they probably stopped the sponsorship and therefore, the dedicated thread is removed.
    That's such a shame. I got into the hobby because of AdultSearch and met some of my favorite providers through there. The thread was a very important source for me.

  4. #14991

    Still a Senior

    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    It's gone and it also decreased our post count which kinda sucks. Wonder if that turned some senior members into regular members. With the loss of that thread a lot of intel was lost.
    Most of my post count was off of the AdultSearch thread so my post count has dropped to 12. However, it still shows I'm a senior as of this morning. Hopefully that doesn't change.

  5. #14990

    Thank You

    To all that replied to my "Threat" thread, thank you, so far I have not heard a thing, lesson learned to stay with the ones you know, but again thank you all, be safe and monger on.

    ViperMav.

  6. #14989
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    In my early mongering days, I made the mistake of using a Gmail account to contact a provider. At first she was fine and we met a few times. Eventually I started seeing reports of her ripping people off. One day I get a text from a number that was from her same area code but not her number. Started talking about how I needed to send money to a cashapp account. Called me by my real name because I didn't realize that it showed if I didn't change settings on Gmail.

    Anyway, I got some threats for a couple weeks, we're going to call your job, wife etc. I said go ahead if you can find them. Nothing ever happened and she left town after ripping quite a few mongers off.
    You can always respond telling them that they are bribing you and that is a second degree felony in Florida. I think the best thing to do is just ignore them. The real bad guys out there usually do bad things. The ones who talk, usually are just all talk.

  7. #14988

    Just wanted to say thanks

    Hey guys,

    I'll be visiting northern Florida in the next few weeks. I have a few meetups lined up (based off the reviews here) and will let you know how they go. Thank you all for sharing your experiences. Trying to sort through what's real and fake on the sites has been infuriating.

  8. #14987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Good information

    Sorry this happened to you.

    But always a good lesson for all of us about sharing too much personal info.

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    In my early mongering days, I made the mistake of using a Gmail account to contact a provider. At first she was fine and we met a few times. Eventually I started seeing reports of her ripping people off. One day I get a text from a number that was from her same area code but not her number. Started talking about how I needed to send money to a cashapp account. Called me by my real name because I didn't realize that it showed if I didn't change settings on Gmail.

    Anyway, I got some threats for a couple weeks, we're going to call your job, wife etc. I said go ahead if you can find them. Nothing ever happened and she left town after ripping quite a few mongers off.

  9. #14986

    Adultsearch thread

    I'm guessing since it was a sponsored thread, they probably stopped the sponsorship and therefore, the dedicated thread is removed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sami94  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the Adult Search Thread?

  10. #14985

    Years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    Good evening fellow mongers.

    Have any you received threatening texts from escorts handlers, I got one earlier today. Personally I'm not worried as I can protect myself but I'm curious has anyone been approached in person by a handler? Or are they just keyboard cowboys?

    ViperMav.
    In my early mongering days, I made the mistake of using a Gmail account to contact a provider. At first she was fine and we met a few times. Eventually I started seeing reports of her ripping people off. One day I get a text from a number that was from her same area code but not her number. Started talking about how I needed to send money to a cashapp account. Called me by my real name because I didn't realize that it showed if I didn't change settings on Gmail.

    Anyway, I got some threats for a couple weeks, we're going to call your job, wife etc. I said go ahead if you can find them. Nothing ever happened and she left town after ripping quite a few mongers off.

  11. #14984
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    No idea. Wish I knew too.
    It was a Sponsored thread ad by Adult Search, contract is probably up and they didn't want to renew it so it was nuked.

    Someone could start a User Blog for Adult Search.

  12. #14983

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sami94  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the Adult Search Thread?
    No idea. Wish I knew too.

  13. #14982

    Threats

    Good evening fellow mongers.

    Have any you received threatening texts from escorts handlers, I got one earlier today. Personally I'm not worried as I can protect myself but I'm curious has anyone been approached in person by a handler? Or are they just keyboard cowboys?

    ViperMav.

  14. #14981
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCruzin  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw Gator it was when she was out towards Cocoa Beach. Met her down by 528 in a little pup tent by the water Never forget that session. Last time I saw Froggy she was renting a room close to OBT. A nice session as well. Nice women.

    JC.
    I found the tent appointments hilarious. Probably why I get a little emotional when driving the causeway. LOL Before she retired, I got in some van life appointments w Froggy. That was a great time when both lovely ladies were in town.

  15. #14980

    Adult Search

    What happened to the Adult Search Thread?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape