Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21623
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    She has been my go to BBFS cip, cim way before she started tna she is reliable then when I'm down south in area and if she has an incall. No questions asked we would shower together and she do it standing k9 on the shower room then the rest of all positions in on the bed. I did 3 pops before with hour in an hour span I lift her up cause she is skinny and light weight and pound her against the wall cip took a break then she went on top grinding me till I finish then deep throat clean up and she's like you're still hard! LOL and I just unload it deep the third time cip mish. YMMV.
    Did you have to see her multiple times to get BBFS? Did you ask in person? She's explicit about "nothing bare, don't ask" in her posts so I definitely wouldn't ask via text / pm, but she's expensive at 4/ hour if its not a for sure option.

  2. #21622

    Elegantenma

    She has been my go to BBFS cip, cim way before she started tna she is reliable then when I'm down south in area and if she has an incall. No questions asked we would shower together and she do it standing k9 on the shower room then the rest of all positions in on the bed. I did 3 pops before with hour in an hour span I lift her up cause she is skinny and light weight and pound her against the wall cip took a break then she went on top grinding me till I finish then deep throat clean up and she's like you're still hard! LOL and I just unload it deep the third time cip mish. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like elegantemma but she is red head gives great head and always doing BBFS with most guys especially repeat clients.

  3. #21621

    PreP

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    PReP and PeP and nothing new. It doesn't 'prevent' HIV but just reduces transmission rates. Greek is by far more risky for HIV transmission than vaginal, BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    There is a new drug that prevents HIV. It's called PReP.
    I think Michael was being facetious.

    Still, your clarification about prevention versus reduction of transmission rates is useful.

  4. #21620
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She turned a former monger into BPD Vice.
    When I first read this sentence I thought she converted a regular joe hobbyist into a strong young Miami vice type. LOL. This sounds terrible though, depending on what he did to her to get that reaction.

  5. #21619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She turned a former monger into BPD Vice.
    She is crazy. They believed her?

  6. #21618
    Quote Originally Posted by Lepora  [View Original Post]
    She turned a former monger into BPD Vice.

  7. #21617

    PReP

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    There is a new drug that prevents HIV. It's called PReP.
    PReP and PeP and nothing new. It doesn't 'prevent' HIV but just reduces transmission rates. Greek is by far more risky for HIV transmission than vaginal, BTW.

  8. #21616
    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    Can you reference by thread and post?

    Begin quoted material : from BBFS Bareback in Portland post 6759 from ATV Pro

    Kelly
    I posted about this one before as UTR but looks like she's made ads now with a new number. She will confirm BBFS CIP over text. I made an offer and she took it so she's open to negotiation LOL.

    https://callescort.org/503-610-2993
    Yeah it worked initially. Not sure what happened. I initially searched her number with google and a post on this forum in the Portland section turned up with her number due to the call escort link, and there was one query and 2 responses, 3 total in the usasg search results when searching her number on here with the xxx-xxx-xxxx format.

  9. #21615

    Elegantemma

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    May be a douche bragging move here but just had an unexpected BBFS session with a well-reviewed but still newish provider after 6 dates.

    After some bomb 69, she just casually slides it in and starts going to town on it. Definitely does not advertise it and explicitly says it's no offered on profile and ads. Not going to out her since she asked not to mention it but she is young, pretty, petite, with strawberry blonde / reddish hair. Didn't cip since I always love her cim. Definitely made my day and going to up her in the regular rotation!

    Happy Days.
    Sounds like elegantemma but she is red head gives great head and always doing BBFS with most guys especially repeat clients.

  10. #21614
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I really want to unload inside Missbizness again.

    She won't respond since I got banned from that other site.
    I'm with you, I would love to drop a load in her again. My issue isn't with being banned, it's that she's only outcall and that doesn't work for me.

  11. #21613
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Thank god. There should just be a sexual health / sti report thread.
    Thank you for jump starting the thread topic.

    Like how you linked the names to the adds.

    There is a STD thread below.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-and-resources

  12. #21612

    Link isn't working, so I did the work

    Can you reference by thread and post?

    Begin quoted material : from BBFS Bareback in Portland post 6759 from ATV Pro

    “Kelly
    I posted about this one before as UTR but looks like she's made ads now with a new number. She will confirm BBFS CIP over text. I made an offer and she took it so she's open to negotiation LOL.

    https://callescort.org/503-610-2993”
    Last edited by Subs253; 06-14-23 at 13:42. Reason: Decided to search myself

  13. #21611

    I'm going to try.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    This is a long shot, and I was not sure where to put this, but here goes: I'll be visting the area soon, and I'm looking for a BBFS provider with an incall in or near Copalis Beach, WA. Any leads would be great! Even an SA girl, if you would be willing to provide her number as I'm not currently a paying member of SA. My main wheelhouse is inseminating cougar / MILF / GILF pussy, but I'll consider anything decent for 350 or less. Preferably a lot less! MUST be all-bareback, though, and slam-dunk, otherwise I've zero interest.....
    Friday morning I am supposedly seeing Angel in Aberdeen. I know that is not "near" Copalis Beach but it is on the way and as I am in Grays Harbor county you probably already know this but it is a wasteland for any escorts. If she fits the bill I will definitely let the forum know.

    GL & HF!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  14. #21610

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Nicely done, linking the ads to the name. Great work!
    Guess that HTML class I took in 2000 came in handy!

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  15. #21609

    Mentioned in Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Openly into the topic. Says just moved to area. Has anyone taken the plunge?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/139678772
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=1086374

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape